Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well I'M in love with Mika :fangurl:

You're not the only one apparently. We've been having lots of declarations of love these days. :naughty:

:Update:

mikasounds Radio and tv stuff then off to check out the AKB girls! Check out my new trousers! http://twitpic.com/98xfu

:fangurl:

Awwww the Mikaclown! :wub2:

Follow the bottles of water and you will find him! :wink2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKB48 ?

Tickets are 3000 yen for men, and 2000 yen for women and children. :lmfao:

:blink:

In the truth he has only eaten all the japanise ice cream in such a hurry that all these spots weren't avoidable :teehee:

:lmao: Good one faballa! :roftl:

And maybe when he took the photo he still had ice-cream all over his mouth! :teehee:

I agree with violet; I love the fact that he's using baggier pants lately. It really suits him, and I think that he looks way cooler than with the skinny jeans. With the skinnies it was a bit like he was trying really hard to be different or edgy or indie or whatever. Here he looks chilled and confident that he doesn't need to "try" cause he knows that he has it. I likey :wub2:.

Am I the only one who doesn't like those pants ?:mf_rosetinted:

Nope! I don't like them that much!

No you're not, love the shoes though :teehee:

I LOVE THE SOX!!!!:mf_lustslow:

I agree with violet; I love the fact that he's using baggier pants lately. It really suits him, and I think that he looks way cooler than with the skinny jeans. With the skinnies it was a bit like he was trying really hard to be different or edgy or indie or whatever. Here he looks chilled and confident that he doesn't need to "try" cause he knows that he has it. I likey :wub2:.

It must be another stage of his change. To mark the so called transition. Moving on...what am I talking about?:aah: Anyway, I got your point. Though skinny jeans were pretty much his trademark in those times.:biggrin2: The change is nice, he looks indeed more confident.

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

i think those pants would look lovely with that t-shirt you bought.... :aah:

perfect for dress down fridays!

It must be another stage of his change. To mark the so called transition. Moving on...what am I talking about?:aah: Anyway, I got your point. Though skinny jeans were pretty much his trademark in those times.:biggrin2: The change is nice, he looks indeed more confident.

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

He's worn baggier trousers often enough before. I think the difference is between stage/formal/TV wear and dossing about/"relaxed" interview/radio wear. I like the way he often wears skinnies (and likes dressing extravagantly) when it's appropriate, but doesn't when that would be trying to hard.

Edited by Soaring Simpson

I'm sure that it's just one of many "changes" that he goes through, like anyone else :naughty:.

i think those pants would look lovely with that t-shirt you bought.... :aah:

perfect for dress down fridays!

OMG please don't put the picture in my head of Mika with my pink,glittery Little Miss Trouble T-shirt :roftl:.

And I love the ones he wore in Milan :wub2:

Yes, the ones that he was wearing in Milan were fab. Also quite baggy. And they looked great with the tight top that he was wearing with them. He's definitely in a "baggy" phase pantswise right now :aah:.

OMG please don't put the picture in my head of Mika with my pink,glittery Little Miss Trouble T-shirt :roftl:.

:no: oh god no!! i was thinking about YOU wearing those pants with your Little Miss Trouble T-shirt!!!

:lmao: