Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

He's worn baggier trousers often enough before. I think the difference is between stage/formal/TV wear and dossing about/"relaxed" interview/radio wear. I like the way he often wears skinnies (and likes dressing extravagantly) when it's appropriate, but doesn't when that would be trying to hard.

Yeah for at least the past 2 years Mika's always worn tight trousers on stage and baggy trousers informal/offstage. Don't see what the difference is at the moment given that he's lying around a hotel room eating ice cream and candy. :dunno:

Last time I checked he's still got his bullfighter pants on at gigs so nothing has changed as far as I'm concerned. :teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:no: oh god no!! i was thinking about YOU wearing those pants with your Little Miss Trouble T-shirt!!!

:lmao:

Aaaaaaaaaaah! Hahahha!! Ok then :naughty:

He's worn baggier trousers often enough before. I think the difference is between stage/formal/TV wear and dossing about/"relaxed" interview/radio wear. I like the way he often wears skinnies (and likes dressing extravagantly) when it's appropriate, but doesn't when that would be trying to hard.

Yeah for at least the past 2 years Mika's always worn tight trousers on stage and baggy trousers informal/offstage. Don't see what the difference is at the moment given that he's lying around a hotel room eating ice cream and candy. :dunno:

Last time I checked he's still got his bullfighter pants on at gigs so nothing has changed as far as I'm concerned. :teehee:

Actually, you're right, it's true. He has been wearing baggy stuff in his own time for a long time :doh: What was I thinking :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I guess that what I wish is that he'd ditch those bullfighter outfits for good. I can't believe that my sister in law (Spanish girl) who had never even seen Mika before, when she saw one of my gig videos her first comment was: "OMG he needs to ditch the bullfighter outfits!!":roftl:

:Update: AT 3.20 am

Oh my god have just see the most astounding thing ever. An AKB 48 show. Here's a pic after the show. Went with my friend Hikaru Utada http://twitpic.com/99qrm

24 minutes ago from Tweetie

[?]

20 minutes ago from Tweetie

And here's another http://twitpic.com/99rd1

19 minutes ago from Tweetie

What do you think about?

:Update: AT 3.20 am

Oh my god have just see the most astounding thing ever. An AKB 48 show. Here's a pic after the show. Went with my friend Hikaru Utada http://twitpic.com/99qrm

24 minutes ago from Tweetie

[?]

20 minutes ago from Tweetie

And here's another http://twitpic.com/99rd1

19 minutes ago from Tweetie

What do you think about?

Unbelievable:shocked:

Mika + AKB48 ???

AKB48 is very popular among OTAKU guys.

And also he is with Hikaru Utada who is Japanese singer and was in the picture at Grammy after party.

Anyway Mika looks so happy, doesn't he?:thumb_yello:

They appear to be dressed in school uniform. I hope that's not the case.

I think that it may be, and that this is the whole "point" of this bizarre thing.

Someone once explained to me that in Japanese culture, they are very open about sexual things and that nothing is seen as "perverse" in their mindset. Things that would be total taboos for us are regarded as normal there, and you'd be amazed the stuff that they have in magazines and even TV programmes :aah:. Anyway, I don't have any knowledge about Japanese people/culture at all, but I do have a Japanese friend who agreed with this opinion.

I'm not saying that it's certainly the case, but that is what he said.

Oh, and for the record, I find it a bit dodgy myself :naughty:. I guess that one would have to watch them, to see what they actually do on stage (ie, if they are trying to do the whole sexy schoolgirl a la Britney, or if it's just the clothes) but at first glance I just find it a bit weird.