2009 - MIKA@Passionkirche, Berlin! Gig reports, photos & vids!! June 1

happikali

mellody, I saw on mikafanclub.de that noa showed you one picture with you and MIKA, but I have another one :wink2:

8b01fc37b1cdbeb3med.jpg

aaah, thank you! :huglove: on that one you can even see his face, not just his back - great!! :wub2: i first thought that it was while he was drawing the gray skelly, but it's not my EP he's signing there, i let him sign a different page of it. :bleh:

Thanks for all your pics!

i started to download some,here:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=197764039&albumId=1949545&page=1

(you have to be connected,or friend perhaps...)

but i'll do it later,after shows of paris!!!

perhaps just this one if it's work:

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=197764039&albumID=1949545&imageID=31402430

oh,and i just notice that blue roses answer to my request friend:

"6 juin 2009 11:22

Hey, thanks for your message! Glad you enjoyed the show. It was an amazing place to play, we're very grateful we had the opportunity. It's true our music is much slower than Mika's. Variety is the spice of life as they say! See you soon, Laura xx"

so sweet,no??:teehee:

Edited by FOUCHONNERET

my picteres after the gig:wink2:

I'm really proud of this one :biggrin2:

ad8e0b7a60a46eb2med.jpg

Oh you should be! I love how you always make sure I have a pic with him :roftl: Good day for wearing a white shirt eh? :naughty:

just lovely!!! why's he so happy???

Cause he knows I'm right behind him :teehee:

Nice pictures, people :wink2::thumb_yello:

Out of all the gigs of this tour that I have gone to (Berlin, Milan and London), Berlin was where his mood was clearly happiest after the gig. He was just in SUCH a great mood, that it was really obvious.

Maybe it was because this was the first gig of the set and he felt happy and relieved that it had gone well? Glad to be back and all that?

Nice pictures, people :wink2::thumb_yello:

Out of all the gigs of this tour that I have gone to (Berlin, Milan and London), Berlin was where his mood was clearly happiest after the gig. He was just in SUCH a great mood, that it was really obvious.

Maybe it was because this was the first gig of the set and he felt happy and relieved that it had gone well? Glad to be back and all that?

He was very relaxed after Berlin. He chatted for a long time with a girl next to me, and then it was my turn, and I thanked for the gig and gave him the book I brought to him. He was opening the bag, but I was afraid that he would hate that book/writer, so I said "maybe you can open it later" (I don't have a clue why I said that, but it was the first time I actually talked to him, so I guess I was nervous :teehee:) and he said "sure, I hope it is in English?" (of course it was in English :biggrin2: ) And after that we talked a few words about Milan. How it's going to be so much fun, and he was right, it was so much fun :wub2:

He was very relaxed after Berlin. He chatted for a long time with a girl next to me, and then it was my turn, and I thanked for the gig and gave him the book I brought to him. He was opening the bag, but I was afraid that he would hate that book/writer, so I said "maybe you can open it later" (I don't have a clue why I said that, but it was the first time I actually talked to him, so I guess I was nervous :teehee:) and he said "sure, I hope it is in English?" (of course it was in English :biggrin2: ) And after that we talked a few words about Milan. How it's going to be so much fun, and he was right, it was so much fun :wub2:

He sure knew :biggrin2:

great,i'm happy for you!!

sometimes,you are just impress by him...so,we can't say anything,or annything normal :naughty:

and in milan?you could talk to him?

as someone ask,i've got pics of after the gig,but sorry,i'll do it later,after paris :thumb_yello:

separately. there were others who didn#t get the card, they just went there again and asked for it (same in milan, btw), and got it then. but i guess it's not possible anymore now, as we didn't get receipts for the EP.

I love how everything is so organised about these codes... Basically I should have received 2 already for the EP as I purchased it twice but I have none:sneaky2:

Thanks for the info - I must say I am not so bothered at this time though, until I know what these are about.

i've finally uploaded all my berlin pix (it's mostly aftershow pix, as most photos i have of the show itself are blurry), you can find them here: http://www.mikafanclub.de/bilder-berlin2.php

plus, 2 more i haven't uploaded there cause it's only mikas back:

Mika and MFC/MFC-Flag (not sure if i posted the flag already, maybe...)

mika-mfc.jpg

mfc-flag.jpg

Thanks for the info - I must say I am not so bothered at this time though, until I know what these are about.

they're like virtual money, from which you can buy things on mikasounds. :wink2: - once they get it to work, that is. :naughty:

Edited by mellody

The atmosphere of the gig was simply amazing and the audience reacted very well on his new songs. No wonder he had a huge smile on his face. :wink2: There must have been a lot of pressure before this whole acoustic tour started and I feel that when Mika finally got his first feedback it might have been even better than what he had expected. That actually reminds me of PDP in Paris... I still remember how pleased and happy he looked after the gig. :wub2:

I suppose this Berlin gig will always feel like a special Mika gig because it was the first gig of this amazing acoustic tour and the church environment was absolutely stunning. I felt honoured to hear these amazing new songs live for the first time in very different place than we fans are used to. I have to say I adored SW gig last Monday in London and was über happy to be there but at some point this little gig in such a beautiful church is my favourite of this tour. :thumb_yello:

I suppose this Berlin gig will always feel like a special Mika gig because it was the first gig of this amazing acoustic tour and the church environment was absolutely stunning. I felt honoured to hear these amazing new songs live for the first time in very different place than we fans are used to. I have to say I adored SW gig last Monday in London and was über happy to be there but at some point this little gig in such a beautiful church is my favourite of this tour. :thumb_yello:

awww.... anzuzu :thumb_yello::wub2::wub2:

i've finally uploaded all my berlin pix (it's mostly aftershow pix, as most photos i have of the show itself are blurry), you can find them here: http://www.mikafanclub.de/bilder-berlin2.php

plus, 2 more i haven't uploaded there cause it's only mikas back:

thank you so much for the great pics Karin!! :wub2:

aaawwww!! :wub2:

I am a bit late but late is better than never. This gig is the reason I am here. I told the story about it already in the introduction threat. It was truely amazing! For now (today. maybe tomorrow) my pictures of the gig can be found were all should be found-on mikasounds.com on the show date. At least I hope they are there. :biggrin2: Same goes for my Videos (still have some left which I didn't upload). My name there is (surprise) thy. Would be really nice if I could connect them but I will upload them later here.

I am a bit late but late is better than never. This gig is the reason I am here. I told the story about it already in the introduction threat. It was truely amazing! For now (today. maybe tomorrow) my pictures of the gig can be found were all should be found-on mikasounds.com on the show date. At least I hope they are there. :biggrin2: Same goes for my Videos (still have some left which I didn't upload). My name there is (surprise) thy. Would be really nice if I could connect them but I will upload them later here.

Glad you had a fabby time and it brought you to us :wub2: He's fantastic isn't he :boing:

laurel, i just noticed you have my pic of the milan show in your signature. as you cut off the copyright text, could you please add it somewhere else if you're using the pic - ideally a small text in a corner of the photo itself, so if ppl copy it, they know where it's from and who has the copyright. you can add the original text or "by mellody", that's up to you. if you don't know how to add text to a pic, let me know, then i'll do it for you. :wink2: thanx.

it's not that i don't want ppl using my pix, everyone can if they leave the copyright note (or use the pic only in avatar-size), but i don't want the pix in high quality to be spread all over the web and be used for who-knows-what (maybe even sold), without anyone knowing that it was me who took them.

laurel, i just noticed you have my pic of the milan show in your signature. as you cut off the copyright text, could you please add it somewhere else if you're using the pic - ideally a small text in a corner of the photo itself, so if ppl copy it, they know where it's from and who has the copyright. you can add the original text or "by mellody", that's up to you. if you don't know how to add text to a pic, let me know, then i'll do it for you. :wink2: thanx.

it's not that i don't want ppl using my pix, everyone can if they leave the copyright note (or use the pic only in avatar-size), but i don't want the pix in high quality to be spread all over the web and be used for who-knows-what (maybe even sold), without anyone knowing that it was me who took them.

I've changed it to the original pic ..... and added a little text ... hope you don't mind me using it ... I wasn't sure who took it but it's one of the best live photos of him I've ever seen :wub2:

If you want me to change it to something else let me know :huglove:

I've changed it to the original pic ..... and added a little text ... hope you don't mind me using it ... I wasn't sure who took it but it's one of the best live photos of him I've ever seen :wub2:

If you want me to change it to something else let me know :huglove:

It is indeed a lovely photo :wub2: Thanks mellody for capturing it and laurel for having it in your sig :naughty:

a bit late.... my pics. Sorry about that!!! What can i say? Have fun!

P1040732.jpg

P1040734.jpg

P1040735.jpg

P1040738.jpg

my favorite on (like how it says: word of god above his head. hehe):

P1040739.jpg

P1040743.jpg

Not sure what he was looking for here....

P1040747.jpg

Please don't post them somewhere else or ask me before. Thank you. (If you want to "steal" them for your own personal pleasure at home, go for it and if you ask very kindly, I might give you the originals) (: