2009 - MIKA@Passionkirche, Berlin! Gig reports, photos & vids!! June 1

happikali

hahhahahahah I was sitting in front of you :teehee::biggrin2: it was sooooo amazing!! So perfect for a place like this!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

I was wondering who was sitting in front of me, lol :biggrin2: And I was hoping you don't mind if I share this vid? But on the other hand, only part of you hair can be seen... :naughty:

I loved that song, it was just perfect :wub2:

Well, in the words of the great Tim Gunn: "Make it work!"

Kidding.Take your time:naughty:

:no: Do not listen to her .... *stamps foot* I have been waiting all day for your report ..... well actually I haven't - but I have waited all day for my Mika ticket for London which I now have :yay: but I have been waiting :biggrin2:

Too long to quote, but I just had to say that I loved your report and it echoes my feelings about the gig :wub2:

And that's actually the shortest gig report I've ever written, I tried my best to be brief :teehee:

Number girls - KamIva, agnieszka, those were you, right? Sorry I didn’t talk to you a lot. You really did a fantastic job with that list.

I just saw your post, there will be next time for sure :wink2:

Like it was already said, it wasn't us who started the list. These were the girls from the German MFC (who btw are wonderful people :wub2: with tendencies to get watches stuck in their hair :naughty: ) KamIva and I took the job for an hour or so while they were gone.

This is actually when the special numbers were given out, those with smileys. A smile is actually a very unique code. You should keep it safe. If you've already washed it off you're basically screwd. For those who don't wash their hands, you will get an e-mail from us at the top of the week :original:

hhahhahaha yeah xDDDDD it happened two times with the watch :roftl::roftl::roftl:

yes it were Jany and me...we will do this at other concerts, too, because it was very very good!!! Thanks for all who agreed with this! :wub2:

Your are all wonderful people, too! :wub2:

Hey we'll see in London!!!! :woot_jump:

Back home at last.

First of all we had an amazing holiday in Berlin. I totally fell in love with the city. :thumb_yello:

About the gig. I find it difficult to describe in words how special it feels to experience Mika playing in such beautiful and different venue like Passionskirche is. :wub2: I've seen him couple of times in different places here in Europe and he keeps getting better all the time. Me and my bf got great seats close to the stage (on the same side with Mika & Martin). I'm really sorry to hear some of you had problems with the view. I guess we were just lucky to see everything even though people in front of us were standing now and then.

The atmosphere in the church was really intense and the crowd was very loud. I liked the fact people were sitting still in the beginning of the gig, listening to Mika's angelic voice and holding their breath. Like said before the rest of the gig was immense partying. :groovy: I'm pretty sure it was Mika's goal for that night. At least he had a big grin on his face when people start to dance. :fisch:

Some of the ultimate best songs on that night were Lady Jane, Stuck in the Middle, Toy Boy, Over My Shoulder, Blue Eyes and Rain. Loved the new band and was happy to see Martin is back. :thumb_yello:

Okay I'll write rest of the report later... I'm starting to feel maniac after travelling :freak:

And that's actually the shortest gig report I've ever written, I tried my best to be brief :teehee:

I just saw your post, there will be next time for sure :wink2:

Like it was already said, it wasn't us who started the list. These were the girls from the German MFC (who btw are wonderful people :wub2: with tendencies to get watches stuck in their hair :naughty: ) KamIva and I took the job for an hour or so while they were gone.

This is actually when the special numbers were given out, those with smileys. A smile is actually a very unique code. You should keep it safe. If you've already washed it off you're basically screwd. For those who don't wash their hands, you will get an e-mail from us at the top of the week :original:

Oh yes, the smilies were very special :thumb_yello:

Back home at last.

First of all we had an amazing holiday in Berlin. I totally fell in love with the city. :thumb_yello:

About the gig. I find it difficult to describe in words how special it feels to experience Mika playing in such beautiful and different venue like Passionskirche is. :wub2: I've seen him couple of times in different places here in Europe and he keeps getting better all the time. Me and my bf got great seats close to the stage (on the same side with Mika & Martin). I'm really sorry to hear some of you had problems with the view. I guess we were just lucky to see everything even though people in front of us were standing now and then.

The atmosphere in the church was really intense and the crowd was very loud. I liked the fact people were sitting still in the beginning of the gig, listening to Mika's angelic voice and holding their breath. Like said before the rest of the gig was immense partying. :groovy I'm pretty sure it was Mika's goal for that night. At least he had a big grin on his face when people start to dance. :fisch

Some of the ultimate best songs on that night were Lady Jane, Stuck in the Middle, Toy Boy, Over My Shoulder, Blue Eyes and Rain. Loved the new band and was happy to see Martin is back. :thumb_yello:

Okay I'll write rest of the report later... I'm starting to feel maniac after travelling :freak:

:bye: it was so nice to meet you! :wub2::huglove:

Ok, so finally (:roftl:) my 'official' report, although as usual, I have written too many things about the gig already, but hey, just piece things together then :naughty:.

Day 1 (Sunday)

I arrived in Berlin on Sunday mid morning, and after settling into my hotel I met up with Kata the explorer (boy does that girl love to walk around, hahaha!!!!!!!! ) for a few walkies. I kid you not, we must have walked for kilometres :aah:.

We decided to meet at the venue, because "in theory" we both knew how to get there from where we were staying, but even though I had a map and thought that I had it all worked out, I managed to lose my way SPECTACULARLY :crybaby:

And Kata, despite having already been at the venue, somehow also managed to get herself confused, so it only took us like 3 hours to finally meet up (at a different church, that was not the venue, but that's just cause we're really cool like that :bleh: ).

Anyway, that was quite a pleasant day, because there was some carnival thing going on, and we just hung around and then spent some time with "the famous Violet_sky" (Da Mastah's own words) and Mr.Violet.

Lovely people, great time, but that is nothing new at this stage. Later that evening we had some pizza/pasta and met up with Tiibet, who had also arrived and was staying at the same place as us. Lovely girl too.

We decided that, as we were all really tired (I had gotten up at 4 am after hardly any sleep!) we'd have an early night and then just check out the venue the following morning after breakfast (The Violets and Tiibet, as we were staying in the same place. Kata would go by herserlf).

Day 2- Gig Day (Monday):

Woke up nice and early, had breakfast, and the plan was that Sienna (who was arriving from Sweden that morning) would go straight to the hotel as fast as she could, leave her stuff, and come find us at the venue asap using the map that I had left for her in our room.

Obviously, in said plan, we were already at the venue when this happened (this was the way I had envisaged the operation). Nothing further from reality, it seems.

While we were sitting there at the hotel having breakfast, Sienna managed somehow to walk into the reception past us, check in, go to the room, come back down and head to the venue. I only found out that this was the case when Kata called me saying that Sienna was there and where the feck were we hahahaha!

That was just hilarious.

Even today, I still don't know how Sienna managed to get there before we were even done with breakfast, and how we didn't see eachother. Bear in mind that reception was right next to the restaurant area, which looked onto the street with an all glass wall, and everything was wide open. A total mistery.

Anyway, we got walking and got to the venue shortly before 11 I think. Quite a few people were there already, as I got nr 19 on my hand (thanks you lovely German fans and Polish contingent, you were all really nice) and we just did the usual hanging around chatting, sitting, walking around a little, etc... It was a really pleasant and lovely day, and I really enjoyed the vibe, which was excited but "nice". Relaxed. We were just enjoying a nice day amongst friends. There was a big truck next to the church, with some equipment, but besides this there were no signs of 'life' (bar the actual church goers who were walking in for the 11 am service. We went in to have a little look but escaped when the lady in charge came out offering us bibles :roftl:- I think that she was really shocked when she saw all those people suddenly walking in with such determination and then how fast we walked out again when we saw what the deal was)

A bit later, sometime around 12 or perhaps 1, John arrived.

---To be continued ---

Back home at last.

First of all we had an amazing holiday in Berlin. I totally fell in love with the city.

The atmosphere in the church was really intense and the crowd was very loud. I liked the fact people were sitting still in the beginning of the gig, listening to Mika's angelic voice and holding their breath. Like said before the rest of the gig was immense partying. :groovy: I'm pretty sure it was Mika's goal for that night. At least he had a big grin on his face when people start to dance. :fisch:

I know :fangurl: !

Every time you think that he won't be able to be better than what you have just witnessed and then the next time he takes you a little higher :insane: .

Marie-Thérèse

U]

I arrived in Berlin on Sunday mid morning, and after settling into my hotel I met up with Kata the explorer (boy does that girl love to walk around, hahaha!!!!!!!! ) for a few walkies. I kid you not, we must have walked for kilometres :aah:.

]

Anyway, we got walking and got to the venue shortly before 11 I think. Quite a few people were there already, as I got nr 19 on my hand (thanks you lovely German fans and Polish contingent, you were all really nice) and we just did the usual hanging around chatting, sitting, walking around a little, etc... It was a really pleasant and lovely day, and I really enjoyed the vibe, which was excited but "nice". Relaxed. We were just enjoying a nice day amongst friends. There was a big truck next to the church, with some equipment, but besides this there were no signs of 'life' (bar the actual church goers who were walking in for the 11 am service. We went in to have a little look but escaped when the lady in charge came out offering us bibles :roftl:- I think that she was really shocked when she saw all those people suddenly walking in with such determination and then how fast we walked out again when we saw what the deal was)

---To be continued ---

Yes, very wise to arrive the day before a gig, you are much fresher on 'the' night.

Obviously bibles are as effective to make MFCers run away as garlic cloves to get rid of vampires :naughty: .

Marie-Thérèse

Ok, so finally (:roftl:) my 'official' report, although as usual, I have written too many things about the gig already, but hey, just piece things together then :naughty:.

Day 1 (Sunday)

We decided to meet at the venue, because "in theory" we both knew how to get there from where we were staying, but even though I had a map and thought that I had it all worked out, I managed to lose my way SPECTACULARLY :crybaby:

And Kata, despite having already been at the venue, somehow also managed to get herself confused, so it only took us like 3 hours to finally meet up (at a different church, that was not the venue, but that's just cause we're really cool like that :bleh: ).

Anyway, that was quite a pleasant day, because there was some carnival thing going on, and we just hung around and then spent some time with "the famous Violet_sky" (Da Mastah's own words) and Mr.Violet.

Lovely people, great time, but that is nothing new at this stage. Later that evening we had some pizza/pasta and met up with Tiibet, who had also arrived and was staying at the same place as us. Lovely girl too.

We decided that, as we were all really tired (I had gotten up at 4 am after hardly any sleep!) we'd have an early night and then just check out the venue the following morning after breakfast (The Violets and Tiibet, as we were staying in the same place. Kata would go by herserlf).

Day 2- Gig Day (Monday):

Woke up nice and early, had breakfast, and the plan was that Sienna (who was arriving from Sweden that morning) would go straight to the hotel as fast as she could, leave her stuff, and come find us at the venue asap using the map that I had left for her in our room.

Obviously, in said plan, we were already at the venue when this happened (this was the way I had envisaged the operation). Nothing further from reality, it seems.

While we were sitting there at the hotel having breakfast, Sienna managed somehow to walk into the reception past us, check in, go to the room, come back down and head to the venue. I only found out that this was the case when Kata called me saying that Sienna was there and where the feck were we hahahaha!

That was just hilarious.

Even today, I still don't know how Sienna managed to get there before we were even done with breakfast, and how we didn't see eachother. Bear in mind that reception was right next to the restaurant area, which looked onto the street with an all glass wall, and everything was wide open. A total mistery.

---To be continued ---

Loving it so far, but you left out the thunderstorm!

And I think the woman may have been trying to give you prayerbooks, as there was a service going on:wink2:

So...John was onsite. That is when you just know that things are starting to "happen".

As usual, he was absolutely lovely (he was in kissy mode, kissing hello and such :biggrin2:) and super helfpul, that is, after he had managed to find himself a coffee, which seemed to be his first mission for the day and required him visiting two different coffee shops because they didn't do take away coffes in the first place :roftl:.

He even not only understood but also totally embraced the whole queuing situation, to the extent that when we started speaking about the potential issues with the queue, going in, getting tickets, he asked me to go and find him when the ticket collection opened, so that he could personally oversee the whole thing and make sure that we'd be ok. He was adamant that the people who had been queuing the longest would get in there first, and he wanted to make sure that this happened. He said that he would personally oversee it. :wub2: Seriously, I LOVE that man.

True to his word, he stood there like a soldier when the doors opened, and instructed the security guys (who did a fantastic job at this stage). They kept shouting out that we were going to enter the venue by our arrival number, which they had on a list with our names, and that anyone who didn't have a number should step back (as these were the people who had gotten there REALLY late) and let the numbered ones go first and in order.

After a little bit of drama (it's unavoidable, as you always get chancers in life and gigs) with a few people who suddenly went conveniently deaf, or didn't understand English, German, AND hand gestures :naughty:), we went in.

I am skipping the whole 'Mika getting to the venue for soundcheck' part because I was on a toilet break when this happened, so I have nothing to report first hand.

Anyway, queuing drama over, we entered the (beautiful) church and took our positions. I got a really nice second row/central seat, with The Violets next to me, and we had a fantastic view of the stage, as we were right at the aisle. Little did we know then that the satisfaction would be short lived :naughty:.

People started dripping in, getting their seats, everyone was excited, and we even got the luxury of going to the toilet inside the venue whilst we waited. This may not seem particularly interesting or even relevant, but when you'd been at these gigs squashed like a sardine for hours and not being able to move to even go to the toilet, the fact that one can do it is a total luxury and a fact to be cherished. So we did. And commented on how lovely it was being able to go to the toilet, and get drinks, etc...

A bit later, when everyone was settled, the lights went out and the support act came on. The two girls were very talented, and had great voices, but as much as I thought that they were very good, I did find their stuff very similar and a bit too chilled. It was nice ambient music but not something that I would actively listen to. It was a bit like what you'd listen to if you're smoking a sheesha pipe, :aah:.

Obviously, everyone was pining for Mika, and after what felt like an eternity, out he came............

-- To be continued --

....Mika came out, dressed in his Mozart-like outfit (his hair, the jacket, it all looked very Mozartesque for some reason :roftl:), and he went straight to the piano. We had been told by security that no filming was allowed, no mobiles were allowed either, so basically anything that would make noise and be a distraction was out...Maybe this is why everyone was so silent, but I swear that the atmosphere in that church was electric. Everyone just sat there, holding their breath, waiting.......And I think that Mika felt the pressure, because when he launched into Lady Jane he actually had to start it three times in order to get the pitch right .

Once he got going though, it was absolutely amazing and powerful. His voice is just unbelievable, and what I love most about this song is that it showcases his voice in all its glory.

He sounds WAY better than in the recorded version, way better. He has this incredible way of suddenly upping the tempo, and the volume, and then going quieter again....It was heavenly. His friend Alexander was a fantastic addition, but if I am honest, perhaps the backing voice was a tad too strong at times and it detracted from Mika's own a couple of times. But hey, I'm just being picky (as Mika himself says :roftl:). Truth is, it was ubelievable, incredible, fantastic, and I was just sitting there smiling like a fool, too much in awe to do anything.

I would have loved to record that one, but as security had actually told US that we were not to film and I could see the eagle eye of a couple of them on me (not sure why, I must have just looked naturally eager because I hadn't even tried anything yet), I decided not to risk it and just enjoy it instead. I didn't want to cause any commotion during that song, which was likely if the security guy came to tell me off, etc, it would just ruin the atmosphere. The same magic atmosphere was there when Mika sung Over My Shoulder.

It was just unbelievable, totally unbelievable. His voice on those songs is SO good, that you forget anything else around you. I was literally in heaven. And I am an atheist .

I can never recall which order he does songs in, but I remember that he did the 'slower' ones and then suddenly he jumped into a vibier one. Big Girl perhaps? I remember thinking: "what sort of acoustic gig is this, with Mika bouncing around to Big Girl, lol), but I think that it's been now clearly established that Mika doesn't get the concept of acoustic, or just doesn't like it.

Because this was in effect, like others have said, like two mini gigs in one. First, the acoustic one. Then, the normal slightly stripped down show.

I like them both, but because we don't ever get to see him doing acoustic, I am desperate for more of that, and less of the 'showy' stuff. I would have loved to hear Relax once more, and was bitterly disappointed that he didn't do it.

I really enjoyed the new songs, ToyBoy, Blue Eyes, but I can't understand why he's not doing Lonely Alcoholic. How long do we need to wait to hear that one? I am dying to :boxed:.

Anyway, everything was great until suddenly, as mentioned before, the surge of chancers came to the front and totally took over the area in front of and next to the benches, making it totally impossible for us to see anything that Mika was doing.

CAN I CLARIFY ONCE AGAIN THOUGH THAT I AM NOT EXPRESSING A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE STANDING IN FRONT OF ME? I HAD A WHOLE ROW OF PEOPLE STANDING IN FRONT OF ME AND IT WAS FINE.

IT WAS THE ONES ON THE SIDE THAT BLOCKED THE AISLE WHO CAUSED THE ISSUES.

Anyway, we have already discussed that ad nauseam as Christine would say, so just to reiterate how bad form this was, and also how the same security guys who had earlier told us not to film (and hence I hadn't), were now happily allowing these people to block everything AND hold their cams up in the air in front of our nose to film.

Talk about being kicked in the mouth.

I am sad to say that, from this point onwards, the gig was ruined for me. I tried my best to enjoy it but it's very hard when you have some w@nker next to you trying to make your life hell (the pap), and some cheeky fookers who won't listen to reason blocking all your enjoyment (the ones who took the aisle and went mental there).

Aaaaanyway, the gig ended and that was when the big bang came, when 'my friend' the pap came over to let me know in no uncertain terms that the next time that we were to meet again, I would not be so lucky as to escape unharmed if we had a similar incident (him pushing me and me pushing him back, defending myself).

This incident put such a dampener on the whole thing, that it took me a long time to actually enjoy the evening again, and never to its full extent.

Oh, incidentally, the MFC flag, which I had given to John before the gig under the (I thought) understanding that he'd try to get Mika to put it on stage, never came out to play....so I figured that I needed to rescue it after the gig.

We went outside to see what the story was, and when I found John he told me that he had misunderstood. He thought that the flag was a present for Mika, so the flag was now neatly packed away with the other presents for Da Mastah :roftl:.

John's next mission, in between organising the queue for autographs and such, was to try and locate the flag now and give it back to me so Allegra could take it to Amsterdam. That was hilarious.

After much panicking, he found it, called me over to get it, and there was Mrs. P in the car (waiting for Mika to finish signing and that) with the flag. Andy was also there, and they looked highly amused to see that I was taking the "present" back. I made a joke about Mika being greedy but, judging by their faces, I am not sure that they found it funny, hahah!

I chatted quite a bit to Andy who enquired about which gigs I was going to, and just had a nice little chat. I said to him 'I thought you were shunning me' but not sure if he found that funny either, hahaha.

I disappeared before things got tricky :fisch: to tell John off for thinking that it was a present in the first place, and got a spot in the signing queue so that Mika could sign the flag.

Here is that moment, kindly filmed by Mr. Violet, which also captures Mika telling Allegra that she needs to keep the presents coming, and telling Violet_sky that she is "the famous Violet_sky" :wub2: :

Re videos of the gig itself, as mentioned I didn't really take any, but I could not let Over My Shoulder pass, so I decided to not even try and record the video and just do it for the audio. The result is an 'emtpy' vid, where you can just see his face for a couple of seconds at the start and the rest is only audio. You've been warned :roftl::

What else? I think that this is more or less it. I loved meeting all the new people I met, like Laura, the German girls, and also the ones that I spent more time with after meeting in the past, like Suzie, etc..

I won't mention more names becuase I am bound to forget someone and I hate that ,so I will leave it at this.

It was all in all a fabulous gig and I am very glad that I was there. Mika was in such a great and cheeky mood after the gig, that you could just tell how happy he was . It had gone well, and he had loved it!

I was wondering who was sitting in front of me, lol :biggrin2: And I was hoping you don't mind if I share this vid? But on the other hand, only part of you hair can be seen... :naughty:

I loved that song, it was just perfect :wub2:

haha no! it doesn't matter! :roftl: there are other foolish vids on you tube where you can see my whole face xDDDD

....Mika came out, dressed in his Mozart-like outfit (his hair, the jacket, it all looked very Mozartesque for some reason :roftl:), and he went straight to the piano. We had been told by security that no filming was allowed, no mobiles were allowed either, so basically anything that would make noise and be a distraction was out...Maybe this is why everyone was so silent, but I swear that the atmosphere in that church was electric. Everyone just sat there, holding their breath, waiting.......And I think that Mika felt the pressure, because when he launched into Lady Jane he actually had to start it three times in order to get the pitch right .

Once he got going though, it was absolutely amazing and powerful. His voice is just unbelievable, and what I love most about this song is that it showcases his voice in all its glory.

He sounds WAY better than in the recorded version, way better. He has this incredible way of suddenly upping the tempo, and the volume, and then going quieter again....It was heavenly. His friend Alexander was a fantastic addition, but if I am honest, perhaps the backing voice was a tad too strong at times and it detracted from Mika's own a couple of times. But hey, I'm just being picky (as Mika himself says :roftl:). Truth is, it was ubelievable, incredible, fantastic, and I was just sitting there smiling like a fool, too much in awe to do anything.

I would have loved to record that one, but as security had actually told US that we were not to film and I could see the eagle eye of a couple of them on me (not sure why, I must have just looked naturally eager because I hadn't even tried anything yet), I decided not to risk it and just enjoy it instead. I didn't want to cause any commotion during that song, which was likely if the security guy came to tell me off, etc, it would just ruin the atmosphere. The same magic atmosphere was there when Mika sung Over My Shoulder.

It was just unbelievable, totally unbelievable. His voice on those songs is SO good, that you forget anything else around you. I was literally in heaven. And I am an atheist .

I can never recall which order he does songs in, but I remember that he did the 'slower' ones and then suddenly he jumped into a vibier one. Big Girl perhaps? I remember thinking: "what sort of acoustic gig is this, with Mika bouncing around to Big Girl, lol), but I think that it's been now clearly established that Mika doesn't get the concept of acoustic, or just doesn't like it.

Because this was in effect, like others have said, like two mini gigs in one. First, the acoustic one. Then, the normal slightly stripped down show.

I like them both, but because we don't ever get to see him doing acoustic, I am desperate for more of that, and less of the 'showy' stuff. I would have loved to hear Relax once more, and was bitterly disappointed that he didn't do it.

I really enjoyed the new songs, ToyBoy, Blue Eyes, but I can't understand why he's not doing Lonely Alcoholic. How long do we need to wait to hear that one? I am dying to :boxed:.

Anyway, everything was great until suddenly, as mentioned before, the surge of chancers came to the front and totally took over the area in front of and next to the benches, making it totally impossible for us to see anything that Mika was doing.

CAN I CLARIFY ONCE AGAIN THOUGH THAT I AM NOT EXPRESSING A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE STANDING IN FRONT OF ME? I HAD A WHOLE ROW OF PEOPLE STANDING IN FRONT OF ME AND IT WAS FINE.

IT WAS THE ONES ON THE SIDE THAT BLOCKED THE AISLE WHO CAUSED THE ISSUES.

Anyway, we have already discussed that ad nauseam as Christine would say, so just to reiterate how bad form this was, and also how the same security guys who had earlier told us not to film (and hence I hadn't), were now happily allowing these people to block everything AND hold their cams up in the air in front of our nose to film.

Talk about being kicked in the mouth.

I am sad to say that, from this point onwards, the gig was ruined for me. I tried my best to enjoy it but it's very hard when you have some w@nker next to you trying to make your life hell (the pap), and some cheeky fookers who won't listen to reason blocking all your enjoyment (the ones who took the aisle and went mental there).

Aaaaanyway, the gig ended and that was when the big bang came, when 'my friend' the pap came over to let me know in no uncertain terms that the next time that we were to meet again, I would not be so lucky as to escape unharmed if we had a similar incident (him pushing me and me pushing him back, defending myself).

This incident put such a dampener on the whole thing, that it took me a long time to actually enjoy the evening again, and never to its full extent.

Oh, incidentally, the MFC flag, which I had given to John before the gig under the (I thought) understanding that he'd try to get Mika to put it on stage, never came out to play....so I figured that I needed to rescue it after the gig.

We went outside to see what the story was, and when I found John he told me that he had misunderstood. He thought that the flag was a present for Mika, so the flag was now neatly packed away with the other presents for Da Mastah :roftl:.

John's next mission, in between organising the queue for autographs and such, was to try and locate the flag now and give it back to me so Allegra could take it to Amsterdam. That was hilarious.

After much panicking, he found it, called me over to get it, and there was Mrs. P in the car (waiting for Mika to finish signing and that) with the flag. Andy was also there, and they looked highly amused to see that I was taking the "present" back. I made a joke about Mika being greedy but, judging by their faces, I am not sure that they found it funny, hahah!

I chatted quite a bit to Andy who enquired about which gigs I was going to, and just had a nice little chat. I said to him 'I thought you were shunning me' but not sure if he found that funny either, hahaha.

I disappeared before things got tricky :fisch: to tell John off for thinking that it was a present in the first place, and got a spot in the signing queue so that Mika could sign the flag.

Here is that moment, kindly filmed by Mr. Violet, which also captures Mika telling Allegra that she needs to keep the presents coming, and telling Violet_sky that she is "the famous Violet_sky" :wub2: :

Re videos of the gig itself, as mentioned I didn't really take any, but I could not let Over My Shoulder pass, so I decided to not even try and record the video and just do it for the audio. The result is an 'emtpy' vid, where you can just see his face for a couple of seconds at the start and the rest is only audio. You've been warned :roftl::

What else? I think that this is more or less it. I loved meeting all the new people I met, like Laura, the German girls, and also the ones that I spent more time with after meeting in the past, like Suzie, etc..

I won't mention more names becuase I am bound to forget someone and I hate that ,so I will leave it at this.

It was all in all a fabulous gig and I am very glad that I was there. Mika was in such a great and cheeky mood after the gig, that you could just tell how happy he was . It had gone well, and he had loved it!

Fabby report!!! Thanks.

It was a real pleasure to meet you. It's weird that you remember me: I'm usually the best wallpaper ever in a crowd!