2009 - Mika@Brussels 04 June - Gig reports, photos & vids

Diana

There will be a report of the Mikagig in Brussels on television:

De Rode Loper on één @ 18u10

Thanks!! I was right in time, and have a digital recording of it! Will try to put it on this evening :biggrin2:

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the next one .. That video is just so .. gosh .. I love him forever for doing Relax :wub2:

Biene your videos are really good!:wub2:

I can't believe how close you where, it's so lovely to able to follow his gestures and expressions!

Here's an mp3 I recorded :

http://users.skynet.be/melaniec/audio/20090605_Mika_BlameItOnTheGirls.mp3 :thumb_yello:

hope you all like it :) I'll post some more soonies :sneaky2:

Thanks you, very much appreciated!:thumb_yello:

I’m looking forward to more!:wink2:

Thanks!! I was right in time, and have a digital recording of it! Will try to put it on this evening :biggrin2:

great! :) I wanted to record it but the stupid dvd-recorder didn't record it :sneaky2:

Brussel gig videos

:roftl:

:wub2: It's just .. epic ..

Lady Jane had an error while uploading (what a surprise :roftl:), so that song will follow ..

Note on the videos:

- sound isn't always that great, especially when the drums come in .. The sound was really loud! Sorry ..

- keeping still was just IMPOSSIBLE (but I hope you understand :P)

- I didn't have the intention to be in Mika's face like I am sometimes, but the thing with my camera is that you can zoom in pretty far and film in high quality, but you have to zoom in before filming and then you can't zoom out anymore .. Great when he's at the piano or so, but not so great when he's jumping around :roftl:

Hope you like them .. more will follow soon :wink2:

I'm testing some things out so here are a few pictures ..

(Yooligan: you just have to put them between [ img] [ /img] like you did with your sig..)

MVI_1044_00001-border.jpg

:naughty:

MVI_1044_00032-border.jpg

MVI_1044_00053-border.jpg

MVI_1044_00072-border.jpg

MVI_1044_00096-border.jpg

MVI_1044_00104-border.jpg

Jeeej, Mika on tv :wub2::roftl:

The reporters clearly didn't stayed until the end, because there were no images from the stage-invasion :wink2:

I did like the interview though. I will always go shopping with him in Brussels of Antwerp :wub2:

Brussel gig videos

NEW:

NEW:

NEW:

NEW:

(with stage invasion, although you can't see it well :P )

Lady Jane had an error while uploading (what a surprise :roftl:), so that song will follow ..

Note on the videos:

- sound isn't always that great, especially when the drums come in .. The sound was really loud! Sorry ..

- I didn't have the intention to be in Mika's face like I am sometimes, but the thing with my camera is that you can zoom in pretty far and film in high quality, but you have to zoom in before filming and then you can't zoom out anymore .. Great when he's at the piano or so, but not so great when he's jumping around :roftl:

Hope you like them ..

I don't know, but I clearly heard him say "see u in september" when he left the stage for the first time and I think the album's being released then (if I understood properly what he said to people when signing). That's all I know :)

Oh I hope so! London isn't good for me now, mobility problems. so I have to wait till he comes to a better place for me to go. Maybe in September he will do another place in the UK.

Thank you Bienie for pics and vids...

I'm already using some on picture captions, hope you don't mind...:biggrin2:

Yes, I saw that, you're a very quick person :roftl:

It's no problem, you know that :wink2:

Brussel gig videos

NEW:

:wub2:

NEW:

Note on the videos:

Hope you like them ..

Brussel gig videos

NEW:

:wub2:

Note on the videos:

Hope you like them ..

I've spent ages watching all those Bienie .... :wub2:

Again thanks for filming them .... god what I'm gonna be like on Monday seeing him for real - when even looking at that on YT has given me goosebumps and I'm sitting here with a huge smile on my face .... god ... just how fecking good is he :boing: