2009 - Mika@Brussels 04 June - Gig reports, photos & vids

Diana

You guys, thanks so much for the pictures and the videos. I don't have a camera and my memory is a blur!

I just got home this afternoon :teehee:

It was SO exciting!!!!!! I mean I was nervous at first but afterwards if was feeling just plain high on adrenaline or something.

The concert was amazing and it's lovely to see him react to the public :teehee:

When the first girl got dragged on stage, I was thinking my god she is SO lucky but then other people were going for it too. So yeah, what to do but follow? And we had the awesomest party in human history right there on that stage!!! :wub2:

Afterwards waiting to see him. And thanks to Katrien, I could stay until the very end. It was awesome!! He took his time with everyone and just chatted about :wub2:

If I was a fan before, I don't know what I am now.

My heart is still racing and from time to time I start giggling like a high school girl! I love it!!!

Sleeping was nearly impossible and concentration today is far under zero. But who cares? I was on stage with Mika, I talked to Mika. Life is perfect and anyone who claims something else, well they probably weren't there yesterday :wink2:.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CIMG1954.JPG

I shouldn't be here. Why did I just read this thread? Screw you exams! Screw you Ingie, for having such an awesome signature that now makes me desperately want to look at the Amsterdam thread too.

That picture is f*cking brilliant:roftl:

I'm sorry but you know you want to.....:mf_rosetinted:

Afterwards waiting to see him. And thanks to Katrien, I could stay until the very end. It was awesome!! He took his time with everyone and just chatted about :wub2:

My heart is still racing and from time to time I start giggling like a high school girl! I love it!!!

Sleeping was nearly impossible and concentration today is far under zero. But who cares? I was on stage with Mika, I talked to Mika. Life is perfect and anyone who claims something else, well they probably weren't there yesterday :wink2:.

I know how you feel, I'm still having an after gig high from Amsterdam:naughty::wub2:

You guys, thanks so much for the pictures and the videos. I don't have a camera and my memory is a blur!

I just got home this afternoon :teehee:

It was SO exciting!!!!!! I mean I was nervous at first but afterwards if was feeling just plain high on adrenaline or something.

The concert was amazing and it's lovely to see him react to the public :teehee:

When the first girl got dragged on stage, I was thinking my god she is SO lucky but then other people were going for it too. So yeah, what to do but follow? And we had the awesomest party in human history right there on that stage!!! :wub2:

The usual effect of a Mika gig on a Mika fan:biggrin2:

Glad it was such a great concert and you enjoyed it so much:thumb_yello:

That picture is f*cking brilliant:roftl:

I'm on it!!!! On the left wearing an orange tshirt (that looks a bit more yellowish than it is).

You know, it is hard to coordinate your movements when staring at Mika dancing on a piano RIGHT in front of you.

I know how you feel, I'm still having an after gig high from Amsterdam:naughty::wub2:

Awesome! I hope it lasts forever *giggle*

Brussel gig videos

:roftl:

:biggrin2:

Lady Jane had an error while uploading (what a surprise :roftl:), so that song will follow ..

Note on the videos:

- sound isn't always that great, especially when the drums come in .. The sound was really loud! Sorry ..

- keeping still was just IMPOSSIBLE (but I hope you understand :P)

- I didn't have the intention to be in Mika's face like I am sometimes, but the thing with my camera is that you can zoom in pretty far and film in high quality, but you have to zoom in before filming and then you can't zoom out anymore .. Great when he's at the piano or so, but not so great when he's jumping around :roftl:

Hope you like them .. more will follow soon :wink2:

MIKA COOKIN' in BRUSSELS . . . T4P

Edited by A. Clay

Lol @ the first one. :roftl:

What is it with you and Lady Jane, eh? :naughty:

(Cool vids, btw. ^^)

It's clearly not my friend ... :roftl:

Hoped there would be some videos up when I got home but there are none :sad: I guess I'm giving youtube a bit of a hard time with uploading 10 videos at the same time :teehee:

Relax is almost done though :wub2:

(it's not the order it should be but I so love that video ... wanted to have it online as soon as possible).

It's clearly not my friend ... :roftl:

Hoped there would be some videos up when I got home but there are none :sad: I guess I'm giving youtube a bit of a hard time with uploading 10 videos at the same time :teehee:

Relax is almost done though :wub2:

(it's not the order it should be but I so love that video ... wanted to have it online as soon as possible).

10? Did film the whole thing? Not that I am complaining, just admiring your filming stamina :teehee:

Uhu .. the whole thing .. From Grace Kelly untill Lollipop 2 .. and I've even filmed Andy while he was filming how people were getting off stage .. :roftl:

:wub2: Have I told you lately that I love you? :roftl:

:roftl: No, but you know I love you too?

If you hadn't switched places with me I would have never had that view during Relax (or the other songs) :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

Brussel gig videos

:roftl:

:wub2: It's just .. epic ..

Lady Jane had an error while uploading (what a surprise :roftl:), so that song will follow ..

Note on the videos:

- sound isn't always that great, especially when the drums come in .. The sound was really loud! Sorry ..

- I didn't have the intention to be in Mika's face like I am sometimes, but the thing with my camera is that you can zoom in pretty far and film in high quality, but you have to zoom in before filming and then you can't zoom out anymore .. Great when he's at the piano or so, but not so great when he's jumping around :roftl:

Brussel gig videos

Note on the videos:

those are some great videos - thanks for sharing :clap:

Here's an mp3 I recorded :

http://users.skynet.be/melaniec/audio/20090605_Mika_BlameItOnTheGirls.mp3 :thumb_yello:

hope you all like it :) I'll post some more soonies :sneaky2:

Edited by Benji

omg, this was the best best evening ever :wub2:

I had so much fun! :boing: Met nice mfc people, have a lot of pics (gonna upload them asap), met Mika :wub2:

*sigh*

I can't stop smiling! :biggrin2:

For people with Belgian channels, there's a report from the gig on 'de rode loper' , channel 1, in a few minutes!!! :thumb_yello:

I'll post my report/pics that turned out good later...

Haha! I didn't see your message ;) Almost the same time! :roftl:

wow this was such a delicious gig! I have pics, and my brother has movies, I'll put them on here as soon as possible.

All the mikafans were such lovely persons! It was so nice that we could talk with mika and his band like they're not world famous^^ It was the best this I could do for my birthday!!

Bienie .... love love love love love love love love x million your vids .... :wub2:

Thank you so much for taking them and more importantly sharing them ..... 2 more days till I see Mika .... not excited at all .... :aah:

hey friends

wich song was played before Good gone girl?

In Berlin Good gone girl was after Happy Ending and in Amsterdam it was after Blame it on the boys...

and in Brussels? please?