Mika Songs For Sorrow Book/EP delayed

i have a question that's probably been asked before...

after seeing him in concert, i'm loving the songs for sorrow ep. does anyone know if all 4 songs from it will be on the new album? and when the new one comes out? i'm sorta broke, so... as much as i love the book thing the EP comes with, i'm debating on waiting for the album to get those songs. :wink2:

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a question that's probably been asked before...

after seeing him in concert, i'm loving the songs for sorrow ep. does anyone know if all 4 songs from it will be on the new album? and when the new one comes out? i'm sorta broke, so... as much as i love the book thing the EP comes with, i'm debating on waiting for the album to get those songs. :wink2:

As I understand it, only Toy Boy and Blue Eyes will be on the album. But you can download the other EP songs from MIka's website, which is much cheaper than buying the book and CD version,

i'm debating on waiting for the album to get those songs. :wink2:

As I understand it, only Toy Boy and Blue Eyes will be on the album. But you can download the other EP songs from MIka's website, which is much cheaper than buying the book and CD version,

...if you want to save money I recommend you buy the digital download from Mikasounds via Sandbag... If you are as lucky as some, they will also send you the EP:mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

...if you want to save money I recommend you buy the digital download from Mikasounds via Sandbag... If you are as lucky as some, they will also send you the EP:mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl:

Now I'm serious: just think how much money they must be losing because of this mistake! :sad:

I just got my EP!:woot_jump:

I looove the cd version of Toy Boy, though I like the live version of Lady Jane a lot more than the recorded one:teehee:

And I hope rumours are true and Blue Eyes is on de full cd, it's my favourite:wub2:

i may just buy the ep in cd form. i don't know... i want to support my man (hahaha :aah:) as much as i can. i never know if an artist gets more money through a cd/ep or digital? or is there a difference?

i may just buy the ep in cd form. i don't know... i want to support my man (hahaha :aah:) as much as i can. i never know if an artist gets more money through a cd/ep or digital? or is there a difference?

I have no idea, but for the EP I guess he needs to pay the artists who did the drawings on top of it, so maybe for the mp3 he gets the same? Seeing as the mp3 version is a bit cheaper?

:roftl::roftl:

Now I'm serious: just think how much money they must be losing because of this mistake! :sad:

Or maybe the ones losing their money are the people who actually bought it and haven't received it yet. :fisch: Like me.

Or maybe the ones losing their money are the people who actually bought it and haven't received it yet. :fisch: Like me.

Did you write to tell them you hadn't got your copy?

I wrote to say I had only got one and they said they were going to ship the other one. :wink2:

At least I hope they will. :boxed:

Did you write to tell them you hadn't got your copy?

I wrote to say I had only got one and they said they were going to ship the other one. :wink2:

At least I hope they will. :boxed:

They told me to wait cause it's been shipped, and to ask for it in my local post office (where they have no idea about it). I'll wait until next week and then think about something to do if I don't get my copy.

They told me to wait cause it's been shipped, and to ask for it in my local post office (where they have no idea about it). I'll wait until next week and then think about something to do if I don't get my copy.

:sad:

:woot_jump: i finally recieved my EP on Thursday!!:wub2: So xcited!!!

and then today....

I recevied another one!!!:roftl:

Im glad you got yours Laura, i thought of u once the 2nd one came today i thought id send it to u if u hadnt recieved yours, but i see u have:thumb_yello:

:woot_jump: i finally recieved my EP on Thursday!!:wub2: So xcited!!!

and then today....

I recevied another one!!!:roftl:

Im glad you got yours Laura, i thought of u once the 2nd one came today i thought id send it to u if u hadnt recieved yours, but i see u have:thumb_yello:

Sandbag have asked if people who have received extra copies can return them - they will pay postage

Sandbag have asked if people who have received extra copies can return them - they will pay postage

yes i know hun, iv spoken to them:wink2: thats why i had to wait 5wks for my copy because they where waiting for copies to b sent back so its kinda a suprise that they are still making the same mistakes!!!!:blink:

yes i know hun, iv spoken to them:wink2: thats why i had to wait 5wks for my copy because they where waiting for copies to b sent back so its kinda a suprise that they are still making the same mistakes!!!!:blink:

:naughty: I don't think it's a surprise at all. They haven't exactly impressed us with their efficiency.

:naughty: I don't think it's a surprise at all. They haven't exactly impressed us with their efficiency.

:naughty: very true!!!!

Mayb i should leave it 5wks b4 i send it back and see wot they think:teehee:

:tears: I wanted to buy the EP+booklet too, but I don' t have a credit card and we don' t have a shop who sells it in the neighbourhood...

Shame that it' s delayed though.

Edited by mark0495

:blink:

I just don't get it... aren't they experts doing this job?

My Ep is missing as they forgot to write down my whole address, bits were missing and it prolly never got here, now all they do is sending me to the website check the advice section...

I'm running out of slang/bad words in English to reply to their emails nowadays, would anyone help me on improving my vocabulary please??? LOL

My Ep is missing as they forgot to write down my whole address, bits were missing and it prolly never got here, now all they do is sending me to the website check the advice section...

I'm running out of slang/bad words in English to reply to their emails nowadays, would anyone help me on improving my vocabulary please??? LOL

Try with: "Che Mikarroni!" :thumb_yello:

:lol3:

Try with: "Che Mikarroni!" :thumb_yello:

:lol3:

:lmao:

I am a bit annoyed, its been almost a month since i received an email from sandbag about my copy of the EP being shipped and i still havent received it. What in the world is going on??!

Same here, have you emailed them yet?