Mika Songs For Sorrow Book/EP delayed

I got another copy in the mail today! I only ordered one. :boxed:

Oh that's probably mine.....don't just go by house number Sandbag, it might be a different street...or country :dunno:

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

Maybe it's Willywonka's copy! She hasn't received her yet!!! :aah::naughty:

I got mine today! Finally!!! :blink: Aaaaand...it's beautiful! :wub2:

hey...does anyone know about how much the CD and Book cost when using American Currency...I'm trying to talk my parents into getting it for me soon...

It was $31.50 -- $22.50 for the book plus $9 for shipping.

Yes, that happened to me and a number of others -- I ordered one hard

cover version and one digital version, and got two copies of the hard cover

version.

I've sent an email into sandbag to find out how they want to handle this

-- obviously this is their error, but we shouldn't have to pay to return

the extra copies... I'll let you know when I hear something back.

Edited by dcdeb

Yes, that happened to me and a number of others -- I ordered one hard

cover version and one digital version, and got two copies of the hard cover

version.

I've sent an email into sandbag to find out how they want to handle this

-- obviously this is their error, but we shouldn't have to pay to return

the extra copies... I'll let you know when I hear something back.

Okay, cool. Thanks DEB!

So I should hold off giving it to someone else here?

Okay, cool. Thanks DEB!

RosinaKiwi could use one if you end up with spares, I was gonna send her the one I didn't get :emot-sad:

Okay, cool. Thanks DEB!

Yes, at least for a day or two -- hopefully, someone will get back

to me tomorrow and we can get this resolved quickly :)

It's only now the real fun starts :yay: Today they asked for my order number in a reply to an email where the order number was included in the subject line :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::naughty: sorry I can't help it... they are really "professional" arnt they lol

RosinaKiwi could use one if you end up with spares, I was gonna send her the one I didn't get :emot-sad:

oh nice an invisible ep with invisible secret codes, whereas I GOT the ep eventually but the codes are so secret they are still invisible :naughty:

:shocked:

Maybe it's Willywonka's copy! She hasn't received her yet!!!

I got mine today! Finally!!! :blink: Aaaaand...it's beautiful! :wub2:

STOP THE PRESS!:shocked:

It's MINE!:blink:

MINE!

mine.

mine...

Nope, that's not mine...

Mine comes with a huge Sandbag apologize letter for the delay and Mika's personal card with his direct email and mobile number...:mf_rosetinted:

Noooo, just kidding, mine is being personally delivered by da Meekstah himself!

I am really angry that my EP arrived the day AFTER Sadlers Wells, I felt really bad when he was signing every one elses, it looked like I hadn't bought one :sneaky2: I mean I already have his sig on other things, but I would have liked it on that EP and it also gives me (cos I can go really shy at times) something to say to him instead of the nervous poop that came out of my mouth at the time, (worse is someone has video evidence of it too :blush-anim-cl:).

Something about 'posh' wasn't it? I have been watching videos!

You and I would be great meeting him together - both talking total rubbish :teehee:

So, these E.P.s Is it that you get 2000 points if you buy at a gig (which I didn't because I'd ordered already) and a code on the e-mail confirmation of the order (which is presumably going to be the gift of 2000 points)

Are there some people that got neither? Or just some with two books?

oh nice an invisible ep with invisible secret codes, whereas I GOT the ep eventually but the codes are so secret they are still invisible :naughty:

Yeah some of us got the very speshul and extremely limited edition EP that is so limited that they didn't print a single one :yay: Be jealous :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah some of us got the very speshul and extremely limited edition EP that is so limited that they didn't print a single one :yay: Be jealous :mf_rosetinted:

oh WOW I AM jealous he will be sooo impressed at the limitedness of it when you ask him to sign it with an invisible pen. Don't be surprised if HE is invisible also when you rent him out with all your invisible limited edition fake money for a limited invisisble private non gig in your bathroom. it's gonna be awesome I am soo Jealous (can I sit in your bathtub under a towel, I will be so quiet he will never know I am there, I will appear .... as if .... :naughty: invisible.

Something about 'posh' wasn't it? I have been watching videos!

You and I would be great meeting him together - both talking total rubbish :teehee:

So, these E.P.s Is it that you get 2000 points if you buy at a gig (which I didn't because I'd ordered already) and a code on the e-mail confirmation of the order (which is presumably going to be the gift of 2000 points)

Are there some people that got neither? Or just some with two books?

shhhhhhhhhh :blush-anim-cl:

oh WOW I AM jealous he will be sooo impressed at the limitedness of it when you ask him to sign it with an invisible pen. Don't be surprised if HE is invisible also when you rent him out with all your invisible limited edition fake money for a limited invisisble private non gig in your bathroom. it's gonna be awesome I am soo Jealous (can I sit in your bathtub under a towel, I will be so quiet he will never know I am there, I will appear .... as if .... :naughty: invisible.

:teehee: sounds like a perfect night :boing: Only I have to warn you that I have a rather cheeky 8 year old who might have the nerve to tell you that we don't actually have a bathtub and I suspect it might ruin your night to discover what you are then sitting in :naughty:

Ahhhhhh! Why does everyone seem to be getting TWO copies - and I'm not getting mine at all :tears:

(I'd prefer it the other way round :teehee:)....

But I know that I'm not alone....

So, I'll keep waiting *waves to Sandbag*

:naughty::naughty: sorry I can't help it... they are really "professional" arnt they lol

Sure they are :mf_rosetinted: Everything works perfectly well! :thumb_yello:

Ahhhhhh! Why does everyone seem to be getting TWO copies - and I'm not getting mine :tears:

(I'd prefer it the other way round :teehee:)....

Ok, I'm still waiting *waves to Sandbag*

I am sorry. :( I was surprised and wasn't expecting it, at all. If Sandbag wants me to return it, I will. If not I am willing to give it to someone here.