Bestival 09: Mika Joins Lineup

dcdeb

To be honest i have just been quoted £420 for two Bestival Tickets with coach travel......for that price they can shove it up their arses....

I could go to every single tour date for the new album with that money :roftl:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I have absolutely no strong will when it comes to Mika, I've already started looking for ways to travel there. Even though I wrote an hour ago that I'm defo not going. :naughty:

However, turns out that I'm leaving for holidays that day.

Have fun those who are going, I'm sure he'll make this day special :wub2:

To be honest i have just been quoted £420 for two Bestival Tickets with coach travel......for that price they can shove it up their arses....

:shocked: too much money!!!! esp when u havent got any:roftl:

:roftl: There's a rumour of a gig in Japan soon, think that will be cheaper :lmfao:

The Isle of Wight, is off the South West coast of England, in The Solent.

You have to go to Southampton to get to it.

I'm gonna get The Big Green Bus from Bath, no driving, NO stress! Which for this festival is perfect, it's the most chilled festival of the year, and the last one on the UK calender.

ahh ok , well i'm glad you're able to go but i can't.

i've booked my flights for a holiday already , took time of work and it will cost too much.

i can better save that money for the new tour.

but it would have been great because i could have made a family weekend of it . maybe next time . have fun :wink2:

Tell em how it is Bexxy lmao :thumb_yello: I totally agree, didn't wanna go see any of the other lot anyway I only wanna spend my money on Mika, I only wannna SUPPORT Mika the rest can go swivel, I'll save up for the rest of the tour instead and hopefully can go to MORE gigs then.

(also I hate mud) :naughty:

Nice! But I don't think I'll be able to make it. But you know what? I don't care haha for the moment I'm just too happy to worry about it :D

But it's cool!

OMG!!!

I love your picture in the sig!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

ahh ok , well i'm glad you're able to go but i can't.

i've booked my flights for a holiday already , took time of work and it will cost too much.

i can better save that money for the new tour.

but it would have been great because i could have made a family weekend of it . maybe next time . have fun :wink2:

Right now it hinges on whether my friend will get the ticket for me, and if they sell out before that happens.

I won't be buying tickets, for a few reasons. But you guys don't give a crap and some of the reasons have already been mentioned. I won't bore you.

Also, some people are asking "why so expensive?" I never been to that festival and don't know how upscale/casual/laid back etc it is. But my guess is that it's because this is a festival and there is more than just Mika scheduled to perform.

only fully live UK show of the year? What exactly is that supposed to mean? :blink:

That's what I was thinking as well!

What was the show in London last night then? :teehee:

heeyyyyy,

just a question xD I'm crazy...I know xD but I'm planning to go to this festival...but I don't want to stay the whole 3 days...the tickets are very expensive I think just to see Mika one time...well does anybody know something about the festival and could tell me whether you can go there just for one day and how much the tickets cost?! :blush-anim-cl:

heeyyyyy,

just a question xD I'm crazy...I know xD but I'm planning to go to this festival...but I don't want to stay the whole 3 days...the tickets are very expensive I think just to see Mika one time...well does anybody know something about the festival and could tell me whether you can go there just for one day and how much the tickets cost?! :blush-anim-cl:

already answered that in the dmfc, you can only buy the expensive 3-day-tickets. :aah:

i really wanna go, don't care that much bout the ticket price, if it's a whole concert that's ok. at least spending the night there (in your own tent) is included, if i understood it right. i just dont like the fact that it's a festival, as this probably means no m+g. and it's really a fuss to get there, with busses and ferries and everything - maybe some MFCers are going by car from or via london and can give me a ride? :fisch::biggrin2:

i just don't know what to do... definitely wanna see mika in september, but wonder if this is the only chance or if there will be more (especially closer and cheaper, but also on a weekend). :aah:

already answered that in the dmfc, you can only buy the expensive 3-day-tickets. :aah:

i really wanna go, don't care that much bout the ticket price, if it's a whole concert that's ok. at least spending the night there (in your own tent) is included, if i understood it right. i just dont like the fact that it's a festival, as this probably means no m+g. and it's really a fuss to get there, with busses and ferries and everything - maybe some MFCers are going by car from or via london and can give me a ride? :fisch::biggrin2:

i just don't know what to do... definitely wanna see mika in september, but wonder if this is the only chance or if there will be more (especially closer and cheaper, but also on a weekend). :aah:

If my friend is okay with me getting a ticket through him, I'll be going on the bus, it's cheaper, and so much less hassle than driving.

If my friend is okay with me getting a ticket through him, I'll be going on the bus, it's cheaper, and so much less hassle than driving.

i saw the buses go only from sep 10 to sep 14, not from sep 11 or 12 to sep 13 - or did i miss something on that bus site? :blink:

I won't be buying tickets, for a few reasons. But you guys don't give a crap and some of the reasons have already been mentioned. I won't bore you.

Also, some people are asking "why so expensive?" I never been to that festival and don't know how upscale/casual/laid back etc it is. But my guess is that it's because this is a festival and there is more than just Mika scheduled to perform.

That's what I was thinking as well!

What was the show in London last night then? :teehee:

simples... he lip synced like Brit :mf_rosetinted: You could tell when he swore he was out of time, oh and the bit he messed up and gave up on the song.... yep... all part of the act... what an actOr :naughty:

i saw the buses go only from sep 10 to sep 14, not from sep 11 or 12 to sep 13 - or did i miss something on that bus site? :blink:

That's right, but you get the best camping spots, before anyone else gets there, and you beat the traffic leaving too.

simples... he lip synced like Brit :mf_rosetinted: You could tell when he swore he was out of time, oh and the bit he messed up and gave up on the song.... yep... all part of the act... what an actOr :naughty:

You can not be serious! I never knew Mika was such a poser. :tears:

That's right, but you get the best camping spots, before anyone else gets there, and you beat the traffic leaving too.

yup, if you can take time off work, i see the advantage. but i only have the weekend. :sad:

btw, love the pic in your siggie, did you take it in london?

Right now it hinges on whether my friend will get the ticket for me, and if they sell out before that happens.

oh well i'll hope your friend will be intime.

hahah i'm still thinking about this , probably because i read al the nice stories of people go everywhere to see mika. one day i'd like to do that too . but it would just be smarter to wait for a tour . and maybe to wait until my kids arev a bit older , i couldn't be away from them too long