The strange world of Mika - Observer - June 12 2009

dcdeb

Oh my god:roftl:

I didn't even touch him, wouldn't be brave enough to ask for a kiss or a hug.. Wouldn't want to bother him aswell:aah:

i know he just rush the fans must b scarey 4 him. but it didnt upset me coz he rushed i just feel 4 him. cant b nice every1 jumping him. poor thing i asked coz i was thinking maybe i woudnt get 2 c him like that again and i would of kicked myself the next day. :boxed:

i know he just rush the fans must b scarey 4 him. but it didnt upset me coz he rushed i just feel 4 him. cant b nice every1 jumping him. poor thing i asked coz i was thinking maybe i woudnt get 2 c him like that again and i would of kicked myself the next day. :boxed:

hi fangurl!

will you please try to expand your english? some fans who don't speak english as a first language are finding your posts difficult to read.

and will you tell us why do you like mika, apart from being a sex object?:wink2:

i know he just rush the fans must b scarey 4 him. but it didnt upset me coz he rushed i just feel 4 him. cant b nice every1 jumping him. poor thing i asked coz i was thinking maybe i woudnt get 2 c him like that again and i would of kicked myself the next day. :boxed

Well yeah... But I rather talk to him than kiss him:teehee:

I bow to you, Mistress:bow:

:roftl::mf_rosetinted::king:

hi fangurl!

will you please try to expand your english? some fans who don't speak english as a first language are finding your posts difficult to read.

and will you tell us why do you like mika, apart from being a sex object?:wink2:

:floor::lmfao:

:lmfao: What ARE you on?:roftl:

Please do take one...:naughty:

:roftl::roftl: You know sometimes I have some hysterical crisis. It's not serious you know, it's just that I can't help being crazy:roftl:

f***! :hair: just got back home from the international press shop at munich central station - they only have the "international version" of the observer, and that one's without mika! aaaarrrrghhh! :mad3:

well, at least i have the scans, thanx again for posting. but still: :badmood:

It's ok to have them now and then:roftl:

Hell yeah!

Better not to have them during a lecture at uni though... it happened once haha. It was so hard:teehee: But you know, when the teacher keeps talking about "knocking things up" and just after about a poem called "The Goat", it's hard not to burst out laughing :roftl: