The strange world of Mika - Observer - June 12 2009

dcdeb

f***! :hair: just got back home from the international press shop at munich central station - they only have the "international version" of the observer, and that one's without mika! aaaarrrrghhh! :mad3:

well, at least i have the scans, thanx again for posting. but still: :badmood:

thanks mellody, you replied to my question!:thumb_yello:

need to go back in the thread to find them now :naughty:

Hell yeah!

Better not to have them during a lecture at uni though... it happened once haha. It was so hard:teehee: But you know, when the teacher keeps talking about "knocking things up" and just after about a poem called "The Goat", it's hard not to burst out laughing :roftl:

:lmfao: Oh god:roftl:

once I had to read a portuguese old play in class and it was like "Pee on the needle, pee on the needle!" and I had to say it all like it was perfectly normal because the character was mental but I was standing right there alone and started laughing all of a sudden when I realized what i had to do:naughty:

hi fangurl!

will you please try to expand your english? some fans who don't speak english as a first language are finding your posts difficult to read.

and will you tell us why do you like mika, apart from being a sex object?:wink2:

well where do i start...... i love his songs, him 4 being him, his and sisters art mikas voice the way its diffrent well in this day. i love the way he always puts 100% in 2 his work and the way he wrights his songs really magic. the room comes alife when his playing and i 4get all my worrys. and not 4getting that he makes me so happy when i think of him. his on my mind 24/7 the best is when im in a shop or somethink and he starts playing. dont take this the wrong way but sometimes i wish i never heared of him so then maybe i could have a bit of my life back. e.g all day on mfc of mikasounds or utube.:teehee: feel like im 15 again. sometimes i think im going mad my boyfriend thinks im funny but i really dont know what 2 do anymore :aah: as im wrighting my hearts going mad and im getting hot. really love everything about him and the looks r just a + side. think i need help:blush-anim-cl: and sorry my english isnt all that im not very good at spelling :no::bow:

oh thanks...still a bit of numbers in your post, but i could understand almost everything!:thumb_yello:

we all need help here :teehee: but a good cure is concentrating on his music better than his painted body....i'm just suggesting, not sure it works! :roftl:

and he does not help, as we can see from the pics in this article!:sneaky2:

oh thanks...still a bit of numbers in your post, but i could understand almost everything!:thumb_yello:

we all need help here :teehee: but a good cure is concentrating on his music better than his painted body....i'm just suggesting, not sure it works! :roftl:

Good point:naughty: We should do a group therapy :roftl:

aaaawwwwww good :thumb_yello: yeah think im in the right place now :teehee: god god god mika :angel_not: i wont put numbers in anymore xxxx

Just start thinking of everything you hate about him. Shouldn't be hard.:teehee:

I truly HATE the fact that he does EVERYTHING to make us LOVE him and then need psychological help.:roftl:

I truly HATE the fact that he does EVERYTHING to make us LOVE him and then need psychological help.:roftl:

:roftl:

Please do hire one for me too then.:naughty:

Anyways.. I'm going to bed now, fangurls:biggrin2:

Goodnight!:huglove::bye: