MIKA @ Paris Cirque D'Hiver 12-06-2009 2ND DATE! Pre Show Chatter Thread

robertina

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we havent got any report yet, have we?

I'm ready and waiting for news to arrive before opening that thread ;)

But M should already be out signing... :boxed:

No text messages at all about that? :sad:

Well, :dunno: with Mika you can never know :lmfao:At times he gets ideas...

yeah:lmao:

mika:"gee! i just ****ed up that last note. i should fell on my face to distract them! man am i a genius or what"

:naughty:

You can stop waiting, I have just posted a report, don't know where... I think on the thread where we said whether we were going to attend the show or not... I am sure you can pick it up and put it in the report, pics, etc. thread which you are going to start... I would make a mess of it if I tried, my report would probably end up in a totally inappropriate thread.

M.-Th.

yeah:lmao:

mika:"gee! i just ****ed up that last note. i should fell on my face to distract them! man am i a genius or what"

:naughty:

Stop being sarcastic -look who's talking...- !

Those silver papers were awfully slippery, I walked on them to avoid disturbing my next seat neighbours when I went to mingle with other MFCers and nearly fell myself. And I wasn't running, he was.

M.-Th.

I guess detailed reports and especially video footage won't come in the next couple of hours.... I am absolutely certain Aurélien did a great job but happy to wait and see it tomorrow

good night everyone :bye:

:sleep_1:

Those silver papers were awfully slippery, I walked on them to avoid disturbing my next seat neighbours when I went to mingle with other MFCers and nearly fell myself. And I wasn't running, he was.

M.-Th.

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Tell. Me. More.

:aah:

M.-Th.

Aw. We don't mean it meanly. We :wub2: MIKA. You know that. :wink2:

M.-Th.

i wouldn't be joking if he was hurt badly. he fell on stage before too. i do fall every now and then and even laugh at myself.

you don't get to tell me what can i do or can't!

what you can't change,embrace:wink2:

You can stop waiting, I have just posted a report, don't know where... I think on the thread where we said whether we were going to attend the show or not... I am sure you can pick it up and put it in the report, pics, etc. thread which you are going to start... I would make a mess of it if I tried, my report would probably end up in a totally inappropriate thread.

M.-Th.

Love your report. It's always lovely to see first timers reactions to his performance, isn't it?

So his voice is playing up again?

Doesn't bode well for a full on year long tour, starting in the winter!