What made you laugh today?

My day starts with a very good laugh out loud because of my friend. She put salt on her coffee thinking that it was a sugar. She just knew it the moment she sip on her coffee, ofcourse it didn't taste as what she thought the coffee she's always drinking. :naughty:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika's smile at the end of this video made me smile

but I really laughed when I read Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire, there's one part at the Quidditch championship there's some old man wearing a muggle-women's sleepingsuit and another guy following him trying to convince him to wear a pair of ordinary trousers :roftl: because they want to look like ordinary people :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...

wow i havent posted in here for yonks ! anyway it was my son greig`s 9th birthday & i searched for ages looking for the perfect card for him when i noticed one with a dog farting happy birthday which i though was great but to my suprise when i gave him the card this morning he chucked at me & told me it was crap :shocked: wee bugger :naughty:

wow i havent posted in here for yonks ! anyway it was my son greig`s 9th birthday & i searched for ages looking for the perfect card for him when i noticed one with a dog farting happy birthday which i though was great but to my suprise when i gave him the card this morning he chucked at me & told me it was crap :shocked: wee bugger :naughty:

ahahahah so funny! :roftl: happy belated birthday to him though!!

:roftl: Happy belated dogfarting bday from me too :teehee:

I was at Bon Jovi's concert, the atmosphere was excellent, I was having a good time with my friends. Beside me was a lady with her 3 years old son(poor thing didn't knew what he was doing there) which was enjoying the show, even though her kid didn't seemed too happy. I minded my own business and when they started playing "Always" everybody started singing with them and waving hands. It was a magical moment until a "MOMMY!! ARE WE GOING HOME NOW?"explodes.

It was such a funny moment when a lot of people just stopped singing and just glared at the poor children. :roftl: one of them even screamed "now the magic is gone" :roftl: I knew something like that would eventually happen, but that didn't stopped me from having a good laugh:roftl:

This video of a kitten attacking apples! :roftl:

[YOUTUBE]8-1F-CokXNU[/YOUTUBE]

I love that so much! Its so adorable made me giggle a few times, I went and showed it to 2 of my brothers and my sister in law and they loved it too :)