The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, it looks like I'm having quite the colorful problem here :roftl:

Well, I jumped the gun and used the link that Fanny posted earlier. As it didn't let me log in using the email addy that I am registered on Mikasounds with, I hit 'register' and made a new account. Then added all my points onto it. Easy peasy. Toooons of points :naughty:.

Everything was working beautifully, though whilst I was doing it, I did have the little niggle at the back of my mind of how this would conciliate with my MS account....I guess that I should have paid that idea a bit more attention....Because of course, when I log onto Mikasounds later using the 'regular' email addy, I notice that they are giving me a measly 40 poins or something, which compared to the tons that I got entering codes is quite nothing, so I had the bright idea of changing my email addy on Mikasounds to the one that I used for the push thingie.

Still, no points are showing on my Mikasounds profile.

Hmmmm so we'll see what push support will make of my little problem :roftl:

Doesn't it say, you may have to wait 48 hrs for points to go on?

Finally installed IE8, with external drive, but now it won't let me install Java!:crash::hair:

Tried putting code from poster in and told me it was invalid, is that because Java isn't installed?

Okay, the 100.000 points item is appaling. Sorry, but I feel strongly about that. I think it's sick. I mean as much as I'd like to have something like that, I wouldn't want it for money. That goes for M&G too.

Is the 100.000 points item the private gig? I haven't bothered to sign in for the points yet as Sandbag still hasn't sent me the code for my EP purchase. What they said is that I don't need the code ..:sneaky2:

How freaking ridiculous they are.

However, based on what I am reading on this thread, I shouldn't worry too much about these silly points.

Am I the only one really not at all bothered about the magic numbers? :boxed:

:no: as you can see, you are not alone..:wink2:

I am not only skeptical about it but fully disappointed, even though I did not have high expectations in the first place, either.:sneaky2:

(Although don't get me started

about what I think it's going to do the amount of empty posts

on Mikasounds -- or how I worry about people leaving MFC to

spend time posting on Mikasounds just to get points!) :naughty:

Well, I am not worried about people turning away from MFC to start filling up Mikasounds space with silly comments and smilies only to get 5 points per occasion..... If some do, I wish them all the happiness with that activity...:cool:.. Would we really need them here?

As for the concept I just wonder who might have come up with this stupid idea of giving points for ANY posts and uploads... That place will be in a full mess in 2 months' time and all the pointless comments will reflect bad on Mika / his official site eventually.

Edited by suzie

You just go to the 'Your magic numbers' bit in the top right, then click validate now and you'll be able to choose a section of cds/dvds/unique codes or whatever. Both dvds are there and it validates once you select, and LICM and SFS are on there too.

I keep having that in many places I have to log in with email. I found out just recently that it is because I have a gmail account. It works by the ending 'googlemail' as well as 'gmail'. I have to make myself remember where I registered with which version of it... :roftl:

I have to painfully :blush-anim-cl: and honestly admit that when I read nicely put instruction like these it’s a miracle I’ve been able to log in at all because I don’t understand a thing!:shocked: Sorry!:roftl:

I have gmail and firefox and what I have learned to do is to admit everything, absolutely everything,:biggrin2: in the right hand corner to be able to log in or install anything at all.

But works most of the time….although I have no idea why!:naughty:

Nice fairies living in my laptop?:blink:

Did you guys read the terms and conditions?

Interesting one..

5. Push Entertainment Ltd reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change any of the rules, procedures, conditions, benefits, Rewards or Reward levels pertaining to the Program at its sole discretion, with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value of points or rewards already accumulated. This means that Push Entertainment Ltd may change, rules for earning Mika’s Magic Numbers, Reward redemption levels, rules and procedures for the use of Points, and the features of special offers.

12. Nothing in the Mika’s Magic Numbers Program Terms and Conditions is intended or shall be construed to create or establish any agency, partnership or joint venture relationship between Push Entertainment Ltd and the Mika. :roftl:

Did you guys read the terms and conditions?

12. Nothing in the Mika’s Magic Numbers Program Terms and Conditions is intended or shall be construed to create or establish any agency, partnership or joint venture relationship between Push Entertainment Ltd and the Mika. :roftl:

:roll1:

Makes him sound like a wizard or something. :lmfao:

I can't even get to that stage. Everytime I click select firefox stops responding :blink:

The same thing here, altough I was able to validate the codes that came with the concerttickets I bought and with the tshirt but with everything else my brower freezes. :hair:

THE Mika? Hah!

Is the 100.000 points item the private gig?

No, it's a personal message from Mika :lmfao:

The points for uploads idea will surely backfire. But they'll find out about that soon enough, I guess :roftl:

Happy to see that they don't give points for registering and posting on MFC.

Nice fairies living in my laptop?:blink:

:wub2: I want some! Fairies, that is! :teehee:

The same thing here, altough I was able to validate the codes that came with the concerttickets I bought and with the tshirt but with everything else my brower freezes. :hair:

MG_124.gif

The points for uploads idea will surely backfire. But they'll find out about that soon enough, I guess :roftl:

MG_124.gif

- *agrees*

- Fairy is a very dangerous word on this forum. :mf_rosetinted:

- :roftl::roftl:

I have not understood anything!!!!!!!

" A full list of the REWARDS and the points needed to unlock them can be found on the ‘MIKA REWARDS’ table and will appear every time you log into MIKASOUNDS.COM. The red gauge shows how many POINTS you have and what your next REWARD will be."

I should do anew each time an input?? I come on a site on history or a bookmark and I never enter the password. For my input my data are seldom requested. It is always free. Even more truly I do not switch off my computer... days without a break and page of mikasounds is opened. Means, I shall not receive points?

MG_124.gif

thank you :)

(Sorry if anyone already have asked these questions:)

1. Where is the code you have to enter from the digital downloade of songs for sorrow ?

2. Where is the code you have to enter for a t-shirt ?

Im so confused :blink:

1. Where is the code you have to enter from the digital downloade of songs for sorrow ?

I'm sorry. I don't know. :dunno: I'm so scared by these points that I haven't started uploading mine yet. :boxed:

I got a card with a code on when I bought my tshirt

Click on validate more.

Scroll down to 1 of 4 items.

That gives you what you're looking for:wink2: