The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if i download a reward, i'll lost points?

what about the animations (GK and lollipop) who appears automatic?

if i mistake and i click play i lost points?

I have downloaded few of the awards and didn't loose any points. so, No, you don't loose any points!

The points are collected there and the higher you get the more awards you get. It's nothing complicated in the end...but getting thousands of points is complicated (expensive) :aah: .

yeeha ! i just validated licm cd , songs for sorrow , parc des princes dvd & licm dvd & now have 9510 points :biggrin2: had had to use internet explorer to get it to work as firefox kept on crashing when i tryed it :sneaky2: now im off to spam mikasounds all day ... gotta get that gig in my house but i`d rather it was a piss-up in a pub with mika :biggrin2:

The only thing I'd want out of this is that signed artwork. But I don't have enough time on my hands to spam mikasounds properly. I have several thousand random pictures (landscape, flowers, pets....) I might upload, though :teehee:

The only thing I'd want out of this is that signed artwork. But I don't have enough time on my hands to spam mikasounds properly. I have several thousand random pictures (landscape, flowers, pets....) I might upload, though :teehee:

Go for it :naughty:

I whored all of my Youtube videos onto MS. :pinkbow:

Go for it :naughty:

I whored all of my Youtube videos onto MS. :pinkbow:

It would take me roughly 7000 image uploads to reach my goal - I'd have to include Christmas trees and the pics of my brother's graduation - oh and wait, I have attended a wedding ceremony recently... :roftl:

I GOT THIS ONE!

It sounds stupid but it works:

1. you put your CD/DVD into the computer

2. you go to Mika's Magic Numbers and log in

3. you click: "Validate More"

4.you click: "LICM cd"icon for the LICM CD and "PDP DVD"icon for the PDP DVD

and it'll automatically validate them

*in case it says you need a plug-in or activate your JAVA thingie, you;ll have to activate them.

**it works better with Internet Explorer

That's the way it worked for me.

P.S. I'm on the 34th place! :aah:

Thank you! :pinkbow: I'll try to do it when I'll came back home!

I have downloaded few of the awards and didn't loose any points. so, No, you don't loose any points!

The points are collected there and the higher you get the more awards you get. It's nothing complicated in the end...but getting thousands of points is complicated (expensive) :aah: .

I agree! :aah:

It would take me roughly 7000 image uploads to reach my goal - I'd have to include Christmas trees and the pics of my brother's graduation - oh and wait, I have attended a wedding ceremony recently... :roftl:

Do it :lmfao:

I would think if you download something they will deduct your points .. anyone tried?

For some items they will reduce points like the remix collection etc. but the wallpapers and animations are free:naughty:

me too.. but i'd use up all our internet uploading 7,000 photos, and i dont think i jave 7,000 photos to upload :sad:

You're not a real fan, G!:shocked:!

It's common knowledge a true fan won't lend Mika's DVDs/CDs not even to the Pope, and we do own 3 LICM,at least, one at home, one for the car and one at the office, not to mention iPods and other stuff...:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

How did you know?:blush-anim-cl:

Looks around to see if Wonka is hiding somewhere in my house!:shocked:

Whoever gets "the show" deserves it because they will be broke from all that Mika purchasing!

True!:roftl:

I can't even log in. :sneaky2:

Hack in?:biggrin2:

Am I the only one who has completely given up on this?

I have all the stuff, the PdP DVD, Licm DVD, LICM and Songs for Sorrow and some singles but I’m starting to think my old laptop (2004) doesn’t read DVDs, and I'm too lazy to start my PC for this!:sneaky2:

On the other hand the only thing on the gift list I’m really interested in is the living room gig :naughty: and that is never gonna happen so…:dunno:

Edited by sienna

Same problem than you for the t-shirt! Except that I didn't ask them. But they did give me something for the psoter (even if it doesn't work)

And you got the EP on the net? If so, it worked fine with me when I "inserted" the CD.

same here, I don't have a code for my t-shirt :sad:

I've no problems with the dvd's & cd's so far :)

i've entered parc des princes, songs for sorrow, live in cartoon motion and life in cartoon motion.. and thats it! Because i'm in NZ i cant buy anything else worth points; and singles, vinyls, piano music and other Mika things I own don't count.. so i've got 9,500 points and now my hands are tied.. :sad:

benfitting from mika's magic points; location, location, location. :naughty:

Am I the only one who has completely given up on this?

I have all the stuff, the PdP DVD, Licm DVD, LICM and Songs for Sorrow and some singles but I’m starting to think my old laptop (2004) doesn’t read DVDs, and I'm too lazy to start my PC for this!:sneaky2:

On the other hand the only thing on the gift list I’m really interested in is the living room gig :naughty: and that is never gonna happen so…:dunno:

ive givven up too, I mean, I hardly have any points, even with all my mika items, and I dont think ill start spending 100s of buck on things...

(you will invite me if you win the private gig, right? :naughty: )

besides, there are people with SO MANY POINTS I dont have a chance...

maybe ill spend my day uploading avatars... and get that exclusive track and the artwork...

put your disks into the computer. follow the instructions on mika's magic numbers. and your in buisness :biggrin2:

NOOO I'M GONNA CRY I'M GONNA CRY !! MY DAD TOLD ME I SHOULD LEAVE LICM AND SONGS FOR SORROW AT HOME CAUSE HERE I'M ON HOLIDAAAAY :crybaby: I think my time has come to give up..

*imagines a spectacled nerd between piles of Mika CD's. The pile on the right would be the ones not validated yet, and the pile on the left would be for the ones already validated and he makes a small mark on them, to be sure, they've been validated and laughs at himself like: :freak: *

Is that you Bianca?:roftl::naughty:

I wouldn't be concerned about Mika and deadlines :lmfao:

:roftl:

Post of the day. :bow:

It has to be!:thumb_yello::roftl:

ive givven up too, I mean, I hardly have any points, even with all my mika items, and I dont think ill start spending 100s of buck on things...

(you will invite me if you win the private gig, right? :naughty: )

besides, there are people with SO MANY POINTS I dont have a chance...

maybe ill spend my day uploading avatars... and get that exclusive track and the artwork...

Agree, agree, agree!:roftl:

Maybe this is just a tricky way to keep us busy in case some of the promised releases get delayed?:biggrin2:

Of course you’ll be invited to my living room gig; you will be my guest of honour!