I went to the Cinema today and they had huge cardboard This is it-things, so I asked if I could have one when the Movie doesn't play in the Cinema anymore, and they said that they couldn't reserve one for me, but if I came on the day that it goes out of cinema I could have it.. so I hope they wont give it to someone else!!

Thats so awesome~

I want to see if I can get one! Who did you ask?

I still don't have my tickets! Right now my mom's against me even going- She thinks I"m too obsessed already....

Edited by Aayame

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thrill the World! Did anyone else take part?

OK here are my vids, they were of the last rehearsal before the real thing. So much fun!!!

The first one shows more of the dance and the second one gives a better idea of how many people there were! (We don't have the official count but about 800).

There was such an amazing atmosphere..everyone dancing together in honour of Michael :) When we were doing the real thing, I really really felt him there :wub2:

As you can see it was outdoors and afterwards it was like an outdoor nightclub, they played about 3 hours of MJ music vids on a giant screen...it was like a concert. So much fun!

Like Yana, I wish I was that tall. I'm barely 5'4". Buying pants in a pain. I'm too short for regular, but too tall for short. :sneaky2: It's a conspiracy!

And I'm glad I could bring that to your guys' attention. It's amazing! :blush-anim-cl: But I've already said that many times before.

Ewie. I hate Perez. But Taraborelli or whatever his name is, is a greaseball just like him. :annoyed_h4h:

Are you guys ready for TIS?

aww,i'm having the same problem! and my waist is wide, (just like mika's,LOL) but you know,i cn hardly fit into the regular ones since i'm somewhat fat,i caqn't fit into the big ones coz they're too long or too wide.if you ask me,it's this concept:

190dom.jpg

LOL.

i hate perez too! he's a bit too bimbo.

YEAH more than ready!i'm getting tix for 6th nov.

I went to the Cinema today and they had huge cardboard This is it-things, so I asked if I could have one when the Movie doesn't play in the Cinema anymore, and they said that they couldn't reserve one for me, but if I came on the day that it goes out of cinema I could have it.. so I hope they wont give it to someone else!!

who did you ask?? i will want to have one too!

Thats so awesome~

I still don't have my tickets! Right now my mom's against me even going- She thinks I"m too obsessed already....

same old.happened to me too.try to avoid MJ stuff in front of her and see how she reacts.it might do.

OK here are my vids, they were of the last rehearsal before the real thing. So much fun!!!

The first one shows more of the dance and the second one gives a better idea of how many people there were! (We don't have the official count but about 800).

There was such an amazing atmosphere..everyone dancing together in honour of Michael :) When we were doing the real thing, I really really felt him there :wub2:

As you can see it was outdoors and afterwards it was like an outdoor nightclub, they played about 3 hours of MJ music vids on a giant screen...it was like a concert. So much fun!

love that! wish i could join! i wonder when r they gonna have it here..hmmm

bringing back my signature macros! hee hee.

blackcat.jpg

Gah! That's amazing! :bow: There are so many people!

aww,i'm having the same problem! and my waist is wide, (just like mika's,LOL) but you know,i cn hardly fit into the regular ones since i'm somewhat fat,i caqn't fit into the big ones coz they're too long or too wide.if you ask me,it's this concept:

190dom.jpg

LOL.

i hate perez too! he's a bit too bimbo.

YEAH more than ready!i'm getting tix for 6th nov.

Mika has that problem too? I have a big waist too! So when I buy pants they're all loose in the thigh and slide down. :sneaky2:

I love that macro. It's fun. :)

He is. BOO. (Sorry Mika..)

Thats so awesome~

I just asked someone who was selling tickets :wink2:

I've done it before, but then they just reserved it for me and called me when I could pick it up, but apparently they can't do that anymore..

So today I was browsing around I discovered this, a film about an MJ impersonator called Mister Lonely and his meeting of more impersonators. Has anyone seen it? Apparently, it has a beautiful concept, and imagery, but it's too disjointed to be profound. Hmm. I want to see it, even if it's supposed to suck.

200806120751570220.jpg

Gah! That's amazing! :bow: There are so many people!

it was so wonderful :wub2:

That film you mentioned...I don't know if it's the same one, but I think it might be: at the MJ singalong last week, before it started they were showing some scenes from this movie, and it's one of the worst I've ever seen... the acting, the costumes, it's all so artificial, and also, Michael was NOT happy about it. Again, I don't know if it is the same one, but it sounds like it. I didn't know Diego Luna was in it; he's usually pretty good...

EDIT: wait no sorry, I just checked the trailer for the one you mentioned, and it's NOT the same one. My bad! That one looks kinda cute actually. I do like Diego.... ;) Maybe Chantelle will know which film I was talking about...man it was bad!

That film you mentioned...I don't know if it's the same one, but I think it might be: at the MJ singalong last week, before it started they were showing some scenes from this movie, and it's one of the worst I've ever seen... the acting, the costumes, it's all so artificial, and also, Michael was NOT happy about it. Again, I don't know if it is the same one, but it sounds like it. I didn't know Diego Luna was in it; he's usually pretty good...

EDIT: wait no sorry, I just checked the trailer for the one you mentioned, and it's NOT the same one. My bad! That one looks kinda cute actually. I do like Diego.... ;) Maybe Chantelle will know which film I was talking about...man it was bad!

oh i know! i think it's man in the mirror if am not mistaken?you know,the bad casting and acting.also the shallow dialogues urghhh :sneaky2: but i'm not too sure whether it's that movie or not.i forgot what the actor's name is,but he sounds like some guy who had a flu.wylie draper was better as Michael in the An American Dream movie.and that white makeup,ewww..

today,i put my mp3 on shuffle mode so random tracks were playing.suddenly it came to 'Will U B There?' (which i usually skip to avoid crying).then i thought of Mike,and then my dad.i wonder how they're doing up there.i burnt my afternoon nap sobbing away under my pillow.too depressing.i wonder if i can handle TII.

oh i know! i think it's man in the mirror if am not mistaken?you know,the bad casting and acting.also the shallow dialogues urghhh :sneaky2: but i'm not too sure whether it's that movie or not.i forgot what the actor's name is,but he sounds like some guy who had a flu.wylie draper was better as Michael in the An American Dream movie.and that white makeup,ewww..

today,i put my mp3 on shuffle mode so random tracks were playing.suddenly it came to 'Will U B There?' (which i usually skip to avoid crying).then i thought of Mike,and then my dad.i wonder how they're doing up there.i burnt my afternoon nap sobbing away under my pillow.too depressing.i wonder if i can handle TII.

I have no idea, but sounds like it!

Oh hun, :huglove: You know it's ok to feel like that! I have no doubt they're surrounded by love and are with you every time you think of them. I'm here if you need me.

Have you guys read what Elizabeth Taylor tweeted about TII? I love her.

I was honored with the great privilege of seeing "This Is It" last week. I was sworn to secrecy, but now I can let you know about it.

It is the single most brilliant piece of filmmaking I have ever seen. It cements forever Michael's genius in every aspect of creativity.

To say the man is a genius is an understatement. He cradles each note, coaxes the music to depths beyond reality.

I wept from pure joy at his God given gift. There will never, ever be the likes of him again.

And we have this piece of film to remind us forever and ever that once there was such a man. God kissed him.

God blessed him and squandered nothing, but loved it all. Michael knew how to put together every tone, every nuance to make magic.

To say he was a genius seems so little. I wish my vocabulary encompassed what I feel.

You owe it to yourselves and your loved ones to see this again and again. Memorize it and say to yourselves, "I saw genius in my lifetime"

I loved genius in my lifetime. God was so good to me. I will love Michael forever and so will you, if you don't already

I hope I don't sound condescending. I'm sure you already know what I'm talking about, but go to see it again and again.

I meant to repeat myself. I love you. I remember Michael loved you. He was totally up to now and the message of today in all his songs.

If you listen to his lyrics they are those of a modern day prophet and it beseeches us to listen to him and what he sang.

I won't use words like preaching because that is off-putting, but listen. Listen to his messages.

From "Black And White", "Man In The Mirror". The inspiration behind "We Are The World". We must take his words of responsibility seriously.

We cannot let his life be in vain / and always done with love. Remember that. Remember him and thank God for him and his genius.

Kenny Ortega did a masterful job of directing the process that goes into making a complete show before hitting the stage.

From A to Z you get Michael's input on every level. Michael's genius at work with the dancers. Mr. Ortega catches Michael in his every mood.

You see in front of your eyes Michael's genius blossoming on this piece of film thanks to Kenny Ortega and his crews.

I truly believe this film should be nominated in every category conceivable.

Off to AMsterdam in a few hours....

I'm exited in a way about goign to the premiere....who's gonna be there, whats it gonna be like on the red carpet, will we have a videoconnection with Los Angeles, etcetc...

Its still gonna be difficult though :(

LLast chance to see Michael on a big screen, his last weeks...pfffff....

Anyway, we're with a group of around 30-40 people, mostly dressed in MJ-style.

It'll probably be on the show-news here in Holland, look out for a big-ass dreadlocked fan in black and silver...LOL, thats me.

I'm exited in a way about goign to the premiere....who's gonna be there, whats it gonna be like on the red carpet, will we have a videoconnection with Los Angeles, etcetc...

It'll probably be on the show-news here in Holland, look out for a big-ass dreadlocked fan in black and silver...LOL, thats me.

Please feedback your reports :thumb_yello:

Very interested what its going to be like

:huglove: Oh Yana. I know I have no words of comfort for you that'll make you feel better, but I definitely think TIS is going to be a happy thing. Sure, there'll be some tear-jerking bits, but that's Michael. He brings out the best emotion in us. I had an epiphany today. :teehee:

Oh hun, :huglove: You know it's ok to feel like that! I have no doubt they're surrounded by love and are with you every time you think of them. I'm here if you need me.

I was honored with the great privilege of seeing "This Is It" last week. I was sworn to secrecy, but now I can let you know about it.

It is the single most brilliant piece of filmmaking I have ever seen. It cements forever Michael's genius in every aspect of creativity.

To say the man is a genius is an understatement. He cradles each note, coaxes the music to depths beyond reality.

I wept from pure joy at his God given gift. There will never, ever be the likes of him again.

And we have this piece of film to remind us forever and ever that once there was such a man. God kissed him.

God blessed him and squandered nothing, but loved it all. Michael knew how to put together every tone, every nuance to make magic.

To say he was a genius seems so little. I wish my vocabulary encompassed what I feel.

You owe it to yourselves and your loved ones to see this again and again. Memorize it and say to yourselves, "I saw genius in my lifetime"

I loved genius in my lifetime. God was so good to me. I will love Michael forever and so will you, if you don't already

I hope I don't sound condescending. I'm sure you already know what I'm talking about, but go to see it again and again.

I meant to repeat myself. I love you. I remember Michael loved you. He was totally up to now and the message of today in all his songs.

If you listen to his lyrics they are those of a modern day prophet and it beseeches us to listen to him and what he sang.

I won't use words like preaching because that is off-putting, but listen. Listen to his messages.

From "Black And White", "Man In The Mirror". The inspiration behind "We Are The World". We must take his words of responsibility seriously.

We cannot let his life be in vain / and always done with love. Remember that. Remember him and thank God for him and his genius.

Kenny Ortega did a masterful job of directing the process that goes into making a complete show before hitting the stage.

From A to Z you get Michael's input on every level. Michael's genius at work with the dancers. Mr. Ortega catches Michael in his every mood.

You see in front of your eyes Michael's genius blossoming on this piece of film thanks to Kenny Ortega and his crews.

That's beautiful. If I wasn't ready for TIS before, I am now. When I woke up this morning, I just felt peace, which is something I don't think I've felt for a while. I know I won't be seeing it for a few days yet, but now I'm really excited.

Thanks for posting everything you guys! Love you all! :wub2:

sori guys hvn't checked this thread out for some time again!! miss u all:blush-anim-cl:

only managed to skim several pages and i'm glad that i did!! coz i forgot the TII mosaic till seeing some of u mention earlier.... unfortunately i'm not at any part of his body, but the whole thing's still awesome!!!:naughty:

and Niamh, ur Thrill The World vids are brilliant!!!

glad that u had fun that day:thumb_yello:

oh Yana! :huglove:

u've decided u won't watch it, right??

anyway, we are always here with u!!

i didn't follow Ms Taylor before and when i saw that she TWEETED, i actually wondered if u meant BLOGGED:teehee: it's lovely.... but to a point it's making me a little bit sad when i was reading. Michael.... :no:

wow 30-40 ppl!!! it's gd to hv mates around! i'm going alone at Halloween....

to be frank, i'm still feeling kind of strange for making the whole TII release like... celebration?! is it necessary to hv red carpet or even live coverage from the premiere??? sori if my opinion is wrong, but i juz can't get this idea:boxed:

Oh cool!!! Have fun! (is that the right thing to say? :boxed: )

I'm going at 11pm tonight, that's 10 hours away....oh man....

That's beautiful. If I wasn't ready for TIS before, I am now. When I woke up this morning, I just felt peace, which is something I don't think I've felt for a while. I know I won't be seeing it for a few days yet, but now I'm really excited.

Oh I'm really glad!! You're right, it will be happy...so so emotional and I'm sure some pain in there too, but I bet it will be joyous.

sori guys hvn't checked this thread out for some time again!! miss u all:blush-anim-cl:

only managed to skim several pages and i'm glad that i did!! coz i forgot the TII mosaic till seeing some of u mention earlier.... unfortunately i'm not at any part of his body, but the whole thing's still awesome!!!:naughty:

and Niamh, ur Thrill The World vids are brilliant!!!

glad that u had fun that day:thumb_yello:

i didn't follow Ms Taylor before and when i saw that she TWEETED, i actually wondered if u meant BLOGGED:teehee: it's lovely.... but to a point it's making me a little bit sad when i was reading. Michael.... :no:

to be frank, i'm still feeling kind of strange for making the whole TII release like... celebration?! is it necessary to hv red carpet or even live coverage from the premiere??? sori if my opinion is wrong, but i juz can't get this idea:boxed:

Thanks! It was fun!

I know, she tweets - she's great!!

Yes I know what you mean...it is weird. On MJJC there's a competition to win TII backstage passes for what should have been the London concerts....that kind of freaked me out. I know they're trying to have something to celebrate, but man......

Hey!! I was going to reply to you on your profile wall on mjjc but you don't have it turned on :

ohh i didn't know it could be turned off or on lol will check it out o.k:thumb_yello:

Wow! That's awesome!

I had never heard of this before!

Darklight - you were right about that book - the more I read of it, the more I don't like it....

indeed why do you think I gave up reading it & have never bothered with it since it's a load of old trash!

Thanks for the heads up. And I see that learning to walk in heels is a gradual process.. maybe there is hope! :naughty

Wow, that's amazing. Unfourtunately, I didn't enter in anything. But it's really amazing being able to see Michael literally made up of what made him a huge star, his fans. :blush-anim-cl:

Mmhm. That guys sucks. He came on ET and the Insider and all that and basically just bashed Michael. :sneaky2: Him and his stupid pink glasses.

yup walking in heels takes time I'll tell you! Just try chunky high heels (or high heel boots) & make sure they're not too high, get used to those 1st then progress on to higher & thinner heels you'll get there!

thanks for the insight hun :huglove: oh my! i hope you're alright! get well soon (

thanks I'm getting better now after 4 weeks I can walk now & almost dance again too! hooray

not sure about any films like that:blink:

awww bless poor thing :huglove: I get sad listening to certain songs of Michael's especially gone too soon & you are not alone I don't ever sing the "regular" version of y.a.n.a now I changed the lyrics as a tribute to him & it makes me cry almost every single time I hear it or sing it!

I spent a while crying like mad on the night of my birthday thinking I can hardly believe this is my 1st of many birthdays without MJ it hit me hard, i tried all day not to think about it but couldn't help it :(

I know Michael's fine as can be & as for your dad I'm sure he's fine too i bet him & Michael have a good ol' chat now & then :) and I reckon your dad will be there for you all the time :huglove: He'll always be in your heart so he's never really far away!

No one can take the memories & love away from you, that's yours to treasure for life!

Imogen Heap does thriller:

That's great! She's got a very nice spooky/profound voice for it.

:mf_lustslow: michael jacksoe is good :thumb_yello:

Isn't he though? :naughty:

Oh I'm really glad!! You're right, it will be happy...so so emotional and I'm sure some pain in there too, but I bet it will be joyous.

Most definitely. I mean, Michael prancing about in sequinned pants? How could you not be happy? :pinkbow:

yup walking in heels takes time I'll tell you! Just try chunky high heels (or high heel boots) & make sure they're not too high, get used to those 1st then progress on to higher & thinner heels you'll get there!

I spent a while crying like mad on the night of my birthday thinking I can hardly believe this is my 1st of many birthdays without MJ it hit me hard, i tried all day not to think about it but couldn't help it :(

I know Michael's fine as can be & as for your dad I'm sure he's fine too i bet him & Michael have a good ol' chat now & then :) and I reckon your dad will be there for you all the time :huglove: He'll always be in your heart so he's never really far away!

No one can take the memories & love away from you, that's yours to treasure for life!

Tehe, thanks for the encouraging words. I actually have a pair of chunky heels, but they're at least 4 inches tall and impossible for my to walk in right now. :naughty: Silly me. I'll work up to it though!

Aww, Chantelle. :huglove:

And I don't think I could have said it better myself, that's definitely true. I like talking to my relatives at night, it makes me feel really close to them. Stay strong, Yana!

That's great! She's got a very nice spooky/profound voice for it.

Isn't he though? :naughty:

Most definitely. I mean, Michael prancing about in sequinned pants? How could you not be happy? :pinkbow:

Tehe, thanks for the encouraging words. I actually have a pair of chunky heels, but they're at least 4 inches tall and impossible for my to walk in right now. :naughty: Silly me. I'll work up to it though!

Aww, Chantelle. :huglove:

And I don't think I could have said it better myself, that's definitely true. I like talking to my relatives at night, it makes me feel really close to them. Stay strong, Yana!

yeah shorter heels would be your best bet to start with :teehee: you'll get there in the end:wink2: I did after a fashion lol:naughty:

thanks I think it's about the best I can say at the moment really, coming from a place where I know what it's like to loose many a relative & special person I can comprehend how it feels & that's what I think i'd like to hear myself tbh, it comes from the heart of someone who's currently grieving themselves! I know what I'm talking about & how it feels!

I've been there too many times for my liking & in a short space of time too

well guys I've finally done it (ohh errr missus :wink2: lol) no NOT that :chkn: dammit but I've finally gotten round to taking photo's of my MJ stuff & by gosh there's loads of it lol

I'll post a few random pics here for you all to see & the rest I'm putting in a photo album on here so go to my wall & look for my MJ album to see everything else

sorry for the apalling "quality" of the photos my usual camera has gone missing so i've had to use my old old camera which really sucks big style!

here's my Mj wallet I just got it's really brilliant :D

here's the front

DSCI0194.jpg

for pics of the back & inside see my album

here's a couple of my MJ mugs (more pics of the others in my album)

DSCI0199.jpg

here's my Bad canvas

DSCI0207.jpg

my "beat it/thriller esque jacket" the one I mentioned a while back i wore & someone shouted beat it lol

DSCI0218.jpg

My Mj dress oh yeah baby this has to be THE coolest dress you could ever have!!! IMHO

DSCI0254.jpg

also I was wondering if anyone has a good version of this pic (i know it looks appalling in this photo it's my awful camera not focusing properly on such a small pic)

DSCI0251.jpg

thanks niamh :huglove: it means a lot to me that all my friends here are so concern of eachother.

awww..i always loved Liz.i think i should follow her,i didn';t know she tweeted.she must miss michael as much as we do,or maybe even more.i can't imagine her pain.

haha.report to us soon! there's gonna be a big event here for the premiere too,but it'll be quite later than expected.

:huglove: Oh Yana. I know I have no words of comfort for you that'll make you feel better, but I definitely think TIS is going to be a happy thing. Sure, there'll be some tear-jerking bits, but that's Michael. He brings out the best emotion in us. I had an epiphany today. :teehee:

thanks ick.it's alright,as long as i get to talk to someone it's good enough for me.i really wish i could have seen him live.and i still regret abandoning him since 5years ago.i feel bad to this day.

i'm ready for TIS too! already got my tix but for the 2nd week.

oh Yana! :huglove:

u've decided u won't watch it, right??

anyway, we are always here with u!!

oh no,i've regained my strength to watch it now.wouldn't wanna miss it for the world!

hmm,i'm wondering about that too.maybe they just wanted to make it a big deal?

awww bless poor thing :huglove: I get sad listening to certain songs of Michael's especially gone too soon & you are not alone I don't ever sing the "regular" version of y.a.n.a now I changed the lyrics as a tribute to him & it makes me cry almost every single time I hear it or sing it!

chantelle that's beautiful! thanks for cheering me up.let's just look on the brightside,no one can hurt michael anymore and he can laugh at all the haters as he desires from up there.i still feel his presence every now and then when i'm lonely,and i know he's watching over us.

chantelle that's beautiful! thanks for cheering me up.let's just look on the brightside,no one can hurt michael anymore and he can laugh at all the haters as he desires from up there.i still feel his presence every now and then when i'm lonely,and i know he's watching over us.

indeed no one can hurt Michael now can they which is a positive thing (I always used to say he'd be better off dead then no one could torture the poor soul) not that I was ever thinking I wanted him to die NEVER no way jose, just that that would be THE only way for him to ever escape the hellishness & nastiness directed at him & he could finally be free if you get my meaning

just like when someone you love is suffering from say a horrible disease you do NOT EVER want them to die but it's kinda the only way they could escape their torture if you get my meaning?!?

I wish he was still with us more than anyone but at least the only tiny positive side is no matter what anyone says it can't hurt him now (at least i hope so anyhow!)

yes i reckon he is watching over us

I swear somedays when singing my "tribute" version of y.a.n.a & I sing something whispers in my ear & say you are not alone etc etc etc that the blowing sensation in my ear is MJ lol it's happened way too many times i'll tell you:teehee: