I am blonde. I am 5'1". I am a woman. Draw your own conclusions. :insane:

I see no spoilt brat here, Jules :wink2:

Absolutely. A new thread sprinkled with fairy dust. :biggrin2:

Yes, and info about the setlist is actually *about* the gig! No worries,

allegra! :thumb_yello:

So... to stay on topic -- no ticket news yet, but I live in hope. Of course,

we already established earlier in this post, that I may be :insane:

If that's the case, we're all DOOMED!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

(I mean if Debs, the sanest person, I've ever met is nuts, what hope is there for the rest of us!)

I'm off to get my belt:wink2:

Edited by RAK1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sure the ticket fairy will know what to do.

lights, bells and whistles :naughty:

Oh yes:mf_lustslow: I hope we get the visuals to go with it:naughty:

I'm hoping some more people do get tickets, that'll drown out me singing "running around, like a clown on a porpoise":roftl::roftl::roftl:

As for dress, I'm coming in my black jeans anyway, but I've seen a cool silver belt, that will go nicely with them, and I'll get a white t shirt, so that'll do him!:naughty:

What a shame that His Curliness doesn't want fancy dress.....you could have dressed as a Porpoise:wink2:

Absolutely. A new thread sprinkled with fairy dust. :biggrin2:

So... to stay on topic -- no ticket news yet, but I live in hope. Of course,

we already established earlier in this post, that I may be :insane:

An :insane: fairy:shocked::wub2::biggrin2:

I am blonde. I am 5'1". I am a woman. Draw your own conclusions. :insane:

Actually, AC, the other blond midget I was referring to is only 5' a bi' of an inch, so she beats you, midgetwise :wink2: .

As for being more or less of an :insane::freak::fangurl: than you, it's difficult for me to judge, I don't know you very well but apparently other MFCers are ready to give you excellent references :naughty: .

Cheers,

Id3

I have a small announcement to make

I HAVE AN E-TICKET

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

:yay::yay::yay:

I now feel in my head that I am going to this gig .... I was sure something would go wrong and I wouldn't get it ... :aah: why am I such a pessimist ... cos' normally amazing things don't happen to me .... I don't win things .... :wub2:

Just need to print everything out and I'm sorted .... :biggrin2:

OK ... carry on ... :blush-anim-cl:

I have a small announcement to make

I HAVE AN E-TICKET

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

:yay::yay::yay:

I now feel in my head that I am going to this gig .... I was sure something would go wrong and I wouldn't get it ... :aah: why am I such a pessimist ... cos' normally amazing things don't happen to me .... I don't win things .... :wub2:

Just need to print everything out and I'm sorted .... :biggrin2:

OK ... carry on ... :blush-anim-cl:

:jawdrop::dance_man:CONGRATULATIONS!

:jawdrop::dance_man:CONGRATULATIONS!

Ha .... :jawdrop: is exactly how I feel right now ..... I so so so so hope everyone can get in .... please if you do come come early .... cos' even those with tickets are not guarenteed entry if you come later .... loads who had tickets for A-ha yesterday did not get in .... god I really hope everything works out by Friday and you all have tickets ... I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you all :huglove:

Ha .... :jawdrop: is exactly how I feel right now ..... I so so so so hope everyone can get in .... please if you do come come early .... cos' even those with tickets are not guarenteed entry if you come later .... loads who had tickets for A-ha yesterday did not get in .... god I really hope everything works out by Friday and you all have tickets ... I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you all :huglove:

Sadly some of us have to work, I'll do an 8 to 4 if I can and be there by 5ish though but still if people have been there since the crack of dawn...

But I am glad you got your ticket. :thumb_yello:

How can you not let in people who have a ticket :boxed:

Yay for Laurel getting a ticket :boing:

Not that it'll be worth much if they don't guarantee entry though :lmfao: Think I'll make sure to have a plan B, C & D for when I don't get in :yay:

How can you not let in people who have a ticket :boxed:

I have no idea ... my brother didn't go to a-ha in the end ... but I read it on the itunes facebook site ... someone said there was 200 people left outside who had tickets ... not sure if that figure is accurate but the guy saying it had tickets at least and didn't get in ... maybe they oversubscribe them for people who don't turn up ... but too many people turned up for a-ha last night then they counted on .... it does say on my e-ticket though that doors open at 18.00 and that if you have not arrived by 20.15 your entrance is not guarenteed .... which is why I think they must do the standby queue sometimes at 8.00pm .... so if you arrive after that - you are buggered cos' standby may have taken your place .... :wink2:

I have no idea ... my brother didn't go to a-ha in the end ... but I read it on the itunes facebook site ... someone said there was 200 people left outside who had tickets ... not sure if that figure is accurate but the guy saying it had tickets at least and didn't get in ... maybe they oversubscribe them for people who don't turn up ... but too many people turned up for a-ha last night then they counted on .... it does say on my e-ticket though that doors open at 18.00 and that if you have not arrived by 20.15 your entrance is not guarenteed .... which is why I think they must do the standby queue sometimes at 8.00pm .... so if you arrive after that - you are buggered cos' standby may have taken your place .... :wink2:

Well thank goodness I'm getting there early!

Went shopping, just for a belt, but, it never ends there does it!

So, belt, bracelets and coool sneakers, which I'm trying to find silver laces for, so if anyone knows where to get any, let me know:thumb_yello:

MMMMM I knew there was something that I need to do on Friday morning before I run for the plane:naughty:

PLEASE........................you can do it. Arrive late........I won't be there until about 6pm

Oh ok then ... if you insist - i'll go :roftl: I have NO WILLPOWER !!

Sounds familiar!!! :naughty:

I would be doing the same thing if I hadn't got the day off to sit my piano exam....sometimes things work in our favour and sometimes they don't!!! :roftl::roftl:

Awww Liz, shame you can't make it - but at least your reason for not going was better than my 'month end' excuse ! Work - pfffffffft :wink2:

That would be great for me, stay at my nieces for the night:wink2:

Ha, Rose - didn't know you had family in my neck of the woods :thumb_yello:

So... I guess I'll join you mad lot and take my chance on getting a ticket. See you guys on Friday :dance_man:

Just looked at a few weather forecasts for the day, and it looks like it'll be cloudy, but warm. Depending on which one you look at, between 0-50% chance of rain.

Just looked at a few weather forecasts for the day, and it looks like it'll be cloudy, but warm. Depending on which one you look at, between 0-50% chance of rain.

But it's always the same weather forecast for the UK. I guess even I could do the forecasting from my living room .... :mf_rosetinted:

Oh ok then ... if you insist - i'll go :roftl: I have NO WILLPOWER !!

Awww Liz, shame you can't make it - but at least your reason for not going was better than my 'month end' excuse ! Work - pfffffffft :wink2:

Ha, Rose - didn't know you had family in my neck of the woods :thumb_yello:

So... I guess I'll join you mad lot and take my chance on getting a ticket. See you guys on Friday :dance_man:

Glad you're coming ... willpower doesn't work where Mika is involved or when it comes to meeting MFC'ers ... I'm really looking forward to Friday ... so glad I booked a holiday for the end of July now :biggrin2:

I went to Camden when I went to the MTV Studio's they have there ... saw Blur play alittle set that was filmed for them .... there was only 30 of us ... was awesome :wub2:

It was the first time they played anything from Think Tank in 2003 .... lovely memories ... loved Camden :)

I went to Camden when I went to the MTV Studio's they have there ... saw Blur play alittle set that was filmed for them .... there was only 30 of us ... was awesome :wub2:

It was the first time they played anything from Think Tank in 2003 .... lovely memories ... loved Camden :)

I love driving through Camden, it's one of the better parts of London to drive around.

I love driving through Camden, it's one of the better parts of London to drive around.

I like the pub that's there ... what's it called The World's End or something .... the last time I went there was in November when I came up for the MFC Party but went to see my brother first ... and of course he was in the pub :lmfao:

I like the pub that's there ... what's it called The World's End or something .... the last time I went there was in November when I came up for the MFC Party but went to see my brother first ... and of course he was in the pub :lmfao:

Ooh, I went there yesterday! xD Sooo expensive though! Only ended up buying one drink :sad: