• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

\

Yeah, we trust you. Just about :bleh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

That seriously cracked me up- I mean it.

And you forgot the day when you have some of those chocolate thingies that you guys use on the bread? What was the name of them again? I forget...Come in a box, little bits of chocolate thingies....

Very brave of you mwahahaha:naughty:

Yeah, only after I wrote it I saw the irony:roftl:

You mean Hagelslag?:biggrin2:

Sorry to go off topic here. Looks like some people have won tickets like 2 days before the actual gig so that leaves us 27 days to hope and pray to our shrines or whatever about winning tickets.

You mean Hagelslag?:biggrin2:

Yesssssssssss! Hagelslag!!! That's the stuff. I loved that on bread with butter, yum :biggrin2:.

Sorry to go off topic here. Looks like some people have won tickets like 2 days before the actual gig so that leaves us 27 days to hope and pray to our shrines or whatever about winning tickets.

Oh wow :naughty:, that's tight.

Danika, Deb is not going to be happy you keep going off topic:mf_rosetinted:

Yesssssssssss! Hagelslag!!! That's the stuff. I loved that on bread with butter, yum :biggrin2:.

I like it. But only milk though and white. No pure. But I don't like pure chocolat anyway:naughty:

We only need like half of us to win tickets as well.

Sorry for being naughty :teehee: I'll go crawl back into my hole now, dontcha worry.

It's OK you can tell us what you have for breakfast, what you know about stroopwafels? and any Italian breakfast tips?

We only need like half of us to win tickets as well.

Which would make it.. Woah, it's gone up to 29 now? Oh well even if 15 of us won tickets then those willing to go can all attend. Simples. Now where are those flipping tickets? :sneaky2:

Which would make it.. Woah, it's gone up to 29 now? Oh well even if 15 of us won tickets then those willing to go can all attend. Simples. Now where are those flipping tickets? :sneaky2:

Well from my point of view, if I am lucky enough, I will look after the locals first.:wink2:

Danika, Deb is not going to be happy you keep going off topic:mf_rosetinted:

Sorry for being naughty :teehee: I'll go crawl back into my hole now, dontcha worry.

Danika is a naughty girl :naughty:, you'll suffer the moderating wrath, and very well deserved too!

So, back on track. I have been trying to resist this cinnamon roll type pastry all day, but I feel like I am starting to fall....We'll see if the thing makes it to see another day :teehee:

It's OK you can tell us what you have for breakfast, what you know about stroopwafels? and any Italian breakfast tips?

*puts on glasses to feel a bit more smart*

Hmm, what do I have for breakfast? Damn, this memory of mine is real bad. I don't think I actually have breakfast tbh, though I did have cereal today but only cos I was going to work.

I've never had stroopwafels before but they sure look good. Have always wanted to try them at Starbucks but always end up buying a brownie or muffin instead. Those are damn good as well :teehee:

Usually Italians have breakfast and warm milk/hot chocolate/coffee for breakfast. Or French toast with nutella (yummm) or butter and jam. It's more sweet breakfast than the savoury type.

Well from my point of view, if I am lucky enough, I will look after the locals first.:wink2:

Yes, exactly. But even that's proven to be difficult for me. Think I'll just wait for someone else to win and hope they'll take me.

Danika is a naughty girl :naughty:, you'll suffer the moderating wrath, and very well deserved too!

So, back on track. I have been trying to resist this cinnamon roll type pastry all day, but I feel like I am starting to fall....We'll see if the thing makes it to see another day :teehee:

Uh oh, I iz gonna get baaaanned. :glasses3:

Donuts yesterday, cinnamon roll type pastry temptation today, what's on the menu for tomorrow, Sara?

I know how you feel, sometimes I just keep looking at something all day, especially when I have a "balance day":roftl: It never works out though.

Hmm, what do I have for breakfast? Damn, this memory of mine is real bad. I don't think I actually have breakfast tbh, though I did have cereal today but only cos I was going to work.

I've never had stroopwafels before but they sure look good. Have always wanted to try them at Starbucks but always end up buying a brownie or muffin instead. Those are damn good as well :teehee:

Usually Italians have breakfast and warm milk/hot chocolate/coffee for breakfast. Or French toast with nutella (yummm) or butter and jam. It's more sweet breakfast than the savoury type.

You've been to freakin' Hamsterjam and never had a stroopwafel? Shame on you woman!:mf_rosetinted:

You've been to freakin' Hamsterjam and never had a stroopwafel? Shame on you woman!:mf_rosetinted:

I didn't know I was supposed to be looking out for them. I was kinda looking out for other stuff :teehee:

I didn't know I was supposed to be looking out for them. I was kinda looking out for other stuff :teehee:

Such as...?:naughty:

Cheese? Drugs? Clog dancing?

Don't forget bikes, hookers and red lights and windmills:mf_rosetinted:

Cheese? Drugs? Clog dancing?

Err, cheese, duh, what else :rolls_eyes: Who needs the drugs when you've got the cheese. If you don't know the answer to that just look up stroking gerbils.

Such as...?:naughty:

Don't forget bikes, hookers and red lights and windmills:mf_rosetinted:

Err, cheese :original: Yes, cheese.

Ah, the bikes, how could I forget the bikes after being close to death fifteen times because of them in the THREE days I was there.

Err, cheese :original: Yes, cheese.

Ah, the bikes, how could I forget the bikes after being close to death fifteen times because of them in the THREE days I was there.

Holland loves you:mf_rosetinted:

Even Snoop Dogg drove a bike:

0-1243618976-Snoop%20Dogg%20fiets.jpg

Oh, I definitely felt the love there :wub2: I iz so going back there soon :mf_rosetinted: Need the luuuurve.

Visit me, you're fav Dutchie in the whooooleee wiiide wooorrrld:mf_rosetinted:

I shall bring you stroopwafels!

:roftl:I'm very interested to know what breakfast they have for breakfast- Maybe you need to take those glasses off so you can see what you type :bleh::naughty:

Visit me, you're fav Dutchie in the whooooleee wiiide wooorrrld:mf_rosetinted:

I shall bring you stroopwafels!

I get the luuurve AND the stroopwafels? Naaaaice. Catching the next flight tomorrow. See ya there! :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:I'm very interested to know what breakfast they have for breakfast- Maybe you need to take those glasses off so you can see what you type :bleh::naughty:

I could have sworn I wrote biscuits. Woooops, I meant biscuits :roftl: Maybe it's just time for me to go to sleep now, I'm obviously brain dead :teehee: