• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So is it essentially the same as it was? Or is it more difficult to get tickets this time 'round?

I think it is essentially the same as it was, but this venue is a lot bigger than the 2007 one so really you would expect more tickets to be won. There also more MFCers this time round so you would expect more MFCers to have tickets.

Doesn't seem like it's working out like that.

I think it is essentially the same as it was, but this venue is a lot bigger than the 2007 one so really you would expect more tickets to be won. There also more MFCers this time round so you would expect more MFCers to have tickets.

Doesn't seem like it's working out like that.

Oh. How odd :blink:

Well I hope more people are able to go.

mine heart is broken that I do not yet hold, in my own hands, a ticket to this event.

i should think that with a community of this persuasion, a block of tickets could be persuaded to be held for those who haven't yet had the fortune?

:tears:

mine heart is broken that I do not yet hold, in my own hands, a ticket to this event.

i should think that with a community of this persuasion, a block of tickets could be persuaded to be held for those who haven't yet had the fortune?

:tears:

Still waiting for the auction to start.

Not that I will be able to bid enough to get a pair of tickets, just because I wonder how high the bids are going to reach :rolls_eyes:...

Cheers,

Id3

Speak for yourself, heh heh!

Sorry, not come to gloat.

Actually came to say, that just 'cause you live in the UK doesn't automatically get you into some of these promo gigs.

Allegra mentioned the Fiat show.

This was held in London.And although I entered it, it seemed that as my postcode wasn't in the London catchment area, I didn't get a ticket.

Likewise, the R1 Big Weekend show, Mika played in Preston. It was a lucky dip to get a ticket from the 6000 allocated to the rest of the UK.

I was in the right catchment area for this years, so I got lucky (although no Mika, I had Basement Jaxx, which for me is as good).

So just because we live in the UK, doesn't mean we get lucky all the time, it's just as much a lottery for us too.

you're right, i'd be quite annoyed if mika performed in my own city and i didn't get tickets because you can only win them.

about the fact that hardly any mfcers have tickets so far, i could imagine that maybe as mikas gig is the last one of the festival, they might wait longer to give away tickets for his show? :dunno:

you're right, i'd be quite annoyed if mika performed in my own city and i didn't get tickets because you can only win them.

about the fact that hardly any mfcers have tickets so far, i could imagine that maybe as mikas gig is the last one of the festival, they might wait longer to give away tickets for his show? :dunno:

I think that is the case too :wink2: A lot of people (including my friend) had won tickets like 2-3 days before the actual gig even though it said that they wouldn't be giving out tickets after a week prior to the gig. We'll just have to continue waiting and seeing.

we have another chance to get tickets :

Win Tickets To See Mika At The iTunes Festival

Posted on July 8th, 2009This summer the musical monolith that is iTunes has taken over the Camden Roundhouse for the iTunes Festival, a riotous cavalcade of live music in the heart of North London.

Mika will be bringing the festival to a close with a very special show on July 31st and we want to send you there!

All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets is click here and fill in the form.

Be quick though, the competition closes on July 17th!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's on mikasounds

I have a question, if anyone could help me please send me a message on my profile or a PM.

Does anyone has the map of where this takes place? I understood is north of London, but where exactly? :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you!!!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

P.S. signed up for the tickets, don't know if I afford to go...:biggrin2:

Um, I entered in one place (where it says 'if you don't have Facebook' on the entry site) and it said you aren't notified if you;ve won tickets until 7 days before the gig. In some cases (i.e. Tia's, therefore Facebook) it doesn't count, but with any luck on the 24th July a bunch of us will come on going 'Ahh! We have tickets!!!' =)

Um, I entered in one place (where it says 'if you don't have Facebook' on the entry site) and it said you aren't notified if you;ve won tickets until 7 days before the gig. In some cases (i.e. Tia's, therefore Facebook) it doesn't count, but with any luck on the 24th July a bunch of us will come on going 'Ahh! We have tickets!!!' =)

Go to Mikasounds!

of course

and i hope that people that usually stay near you at gigs can go :wink2:

Well, if it really is a pair and I am the unlikely lucky one, you can have the other one of the pair as you bring good luck to my concerts usually:wink2:

:biggrin2:

Well, if it really is a pair and I am the unlikely lucky one, you can have the other one of the pair as you bring good luck to my concerts usually:wink2:

:biggrin2:

thank you :original:

anyway, just in case... if you are serious...

if you win please give the second ticket to TheBlackQueen... she missed the entire acoustic tour and i really want she attends this gig. :thumb_yello:

:bye:

thank you :original:

anyway, just in case... if you are serious...

if you win please give the second ticket to TheBlackQueen... she missed the entire acoustic tour and i really want she attends this gig. :thumb_yello:

:bye:

Alle!!!!! You want to make me cry??:wub2::tears: I am moved :huglove: