Look who's talking :floor: ! Some people boast of being decadent and, when it comes to bidding a puny 2000 pounds, pretend they can't afford it :wink2: ...

Cheers,

Id3

Nope, I still can't afford it, and would never pay that for a gig anyway if I could :naughty:. Oh and nobody "boasts" about being decadent; It's all just a big joke :biggrin2:.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:crybaby:

i know you are so impulsive :aah:

i hope your tickets are good :thumb_yello:

:bye:

Are you sure you can use them ? Wrong ID and all ? I am worried about you, girl !

Cheers,

Id3

i think she can not use them, or she will have issues to use them... but... because she is a good friend of mine i really hope she can use them :original:

Gah, I called the Roundhouse, and they said 'don't buy them!', which luckily I haven't gotten around to doing (though I'm under the impression that after she accepted my offer, she's gone off and sold them to someone else), so I'll just have to pray I'll get tickets properly. Grm.

Gah, I called the Roundhouse, and they said 'don't buy them!', which luckily I haven't gotten around to doing (though I'm under the impression that after she accepted my offer, she's gone off and sold them to someone else), so I'll just have to pray I'll get tickets properly. Grm.

John smith is laughing at work , thank you ID3!!!!

Allegra, j'ai cancelled.

Well, I'm very glad that you didn't lose any money, girls. This all sounded dodgy. And I'm also really glad that they won't let people sell the tickets, so they don't allow touting.

Well, I'm very glad that you didn't lose any money, girls. This all sounded dodgy. And I'm also really glad that they won't let people sell the tickets, so they don't allow touting.

Touting goes back to the time when outside the pearly gates guys were selling tickets for Adam and Eve eating the apple show :blush-anim-cl: .

But I agree, good to know that John Smith cancelled :thumb_yello: ...

Cheers,

Id3

so... now we have a common strategy...

to win tickets (UK friends) or to find others contests (international friends) :aah:

anyway it's so sad to have just two mfcers already ready to go... :no:

if i will not have my ticket i will be very satisfied that Rose (and also Tia but i dont know her like my favourite penguin) will be there with the banner, of course :thumb_yello:

good luck to everyone

yes i know.... here we use the foreign word who starts with M and finish with E but usually i dont write bad words :cool:

so... now we have a common strategy...

to win tickets (UK friends) or to find others contests (international friends) :aah:

anyway it's so sad to have just two mfcers already ready to go... :no:

if i will not have my ticket i will be very satisfied that Rose (and also Tia but i dont know her like my favourite penguin) will be there with the banner, of course :thumb_yello:

good luck to everyone

yes i know.... here we use the foreign word who starts with M and finish with E but usually i dont write bad words :cool:

If you are lucky in the draw, how many tickets do you get? 2?

(Yes- I know I should have read the terms and conditions properly before I entered)

we have two mfcers who got tickets?? :wink2:

i think yes

one mfcer won a couple of tickets and then kindly offered to another the second tickets

If you are lucky in the draw, how many tickets do you get? 2?

(Yes- I know I should have read the terms and conditions properly before I entered)

yes, the winner win a couple of tickets for himself and for a friend

(usually contest always suppose that people go to gigs with a friend)

in my mind i would like that all UK mfcers win the contest... and then they give theyr second tickets to foreigner fans :thumb_yello:

but this (all mcers winners) is just in my imagination... :crybaby:

That is super nice!

It is super nice. But they have known each other for well over two years now. I wouldn't dream of taking a non Mika fan to a gig like this. If I am lucky enough to get tickets another MFCer will definately get the second one. :thumb_yello:

It is super nice. But they have known each other for well over two years now. I wouldn't dream of taking a non Mika fan to a gig like this. If I am lucky enough to get tickets another MFCer will definately get the second one. :thumb_yello:

I agree with you!!!!!

Don't be so sure to miss this gig and go to the auction if you can on the 17th of July!!!

Yes we can!

Ca va être coton pour trouver un vol le 31 Juillet ....

Traduction: it will be difficult to book a flight almost twelve days before the gig...:mf_rosetinted:

Don't be so sure to miss this gig and go to the auction if you can on the 17th of July!!!

Yes we can!

Ca va être coton pour trouver un vol le 31 Juillet ....

Traduction: it will be difficult to book a flight almost twelve days before the gig...:mf_rosetinted:

I'm not rich enough to have a single chance to win one of those 5 pairs of tickets :no:

Facile pour moi, je serai déjà sur place :) (easy for me, I'll already be there)

There's still 4 weeks to go. So who knows. :dunno:

Well.... yeah..... I just keep hoping. There's nothing else I can do :roftl:

Exactly.

In fact, this is the reason why I didn't take my hubby to the Sadler's Wells gig once I realised that I had gotten front row tix: I reckoned that, even though he went to a few Mika gigs with me back in 2007, he's not a big enough fan to justify a front row ticket, so I decided to take a proper fan instead.

So yes, I agree with what you said. If I am lucky enough to win tix, I will definitely take an mfc'er with me.

Now I just need the freaking tickets!!! No joy for me either *sigh* :sneaky2: