• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure other countries have competitions that are only open to that country's residents.

Everything to do with Mika is so unfair.

Most of it is real life though.

Yeah but that would usually be to win a bottle of orange juice and tickets to see a sh#tty movie. Be jealous :mf_rosetinted:

I've looked into that... As I understand it, Frenchies can only apply for Flo Rida, David Guetta, Franz Ferdinand, Oasis and Placebo...

Yes it's only those bands with the nrj competition, but the eurostar contest doesn't mention any bands, so I guess it's all bands? I haven't seen anything on the eurostar site about it thouh...

I am sure other countries have competitions that are only open to that country's residents.

Everything to do with Mika is so unfair.

Most of it is real life though.

I am actually having a hard time seeing how it's unfair. They are putting on this contest to promote sales in the UK. Obviously giving tickets to residents of other countries who can't purchase product from iTunes UK is rather pointless for their promotion.

Free tickets given to anyone is unfair to no one IMO.

I am actually having a hard time seeing how it's unfair. They are putting on this contest to promote sales in the UK. Obviously giving tickets to residents of other countries who can't purchase product from iTunes UK is rather pointless for their promotion.

Free tickets given to anyone is unfair to no one IMO.

I agree.

I've tried to enter competitions for a few bands in other countries on websites of that country, either radio station or random comp, and not been able to. But I haven't got annoyed

or thought it was unfair, despite really wanting to go after missing out getting tickets for here. It's just how it is.

for foreign people like me or for people who are pessimist about the Itunes/facebook contest:

if people are interested to buy tickets i suggest (it is just my humble opinion) to NOT try to find tickets now

we know that, actually, the only way to have tickets is to subscribe at Itunes contest and so tickets available on Internet are not 100% sure, in my opinion

firstly because probably they are free tickets and so NOT tranferable

from Official Terms and Conditions: "Each Prize shall be comprised of two (2) tickets, which shall be non-transferable, and not for resale, only."

and second because i think people who won tickets have not them in their hands (and maybe Tia can confirm to us?)

"The Prize must be claimed by the winner, upon presentation of identification, at the reception of the Roundhouse, 100 Chalk Farm Road, Camden, London, NW1 8EH, from 18:30 (BST) on 31 July 2009."

so

if anybody does not make a gift for us and we dont obtain free tickets during the firts 2 weeks of july

we can wait the official way to buy tickets

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/auction/1F0042DAA77E32AB/1/?tm_link=edp_auction

i dont know very well this kind of auctions... but... after the 17 July we can try and we will be sure that the tickets are officials and our money is well spent :thumb_yello:

of course, paolonutini's fans have not these problems but we are more tenacious :biggrin2:

(or... maybe... we are golden? :wink2:)

Edited by allegra
now the link is also in the first post: good luck!

so everybody can buy tickets.. good

Everybody can buy... 5 pairs of tickets :shocked: , which is not many to say the least :sneaky2: , and go bankrupt as the auction is likely to reach dizzy heights :sad: .

Still better than nothing, and enough to keep Lillibet breathing, if a little hyper :naughty: .

Cheers,

Id3

Too late, Allegra, you know me : i bought 2 tickets on Gumtree, not paid now of course.

I only need a nice person meet the seller and pay: some help?:shocked:

:crybaby:

i know you are so impulsive :aah:

i hope your tickets are good :thumb_yello:

:bye:

There's no way I'm gonna win the auction:shocked:

Oh come on, don't be so close-fisted... what are two thousand pounds for a pair of M tickets, intimate gig, only 150 happy few enjoying :naughty: !

Where is the :insane::freak: who went to Dublin to watch a non existent concert ?

Cheers,

Id3

for foreign people like me or for people who are pessimist about the Itunes/facebook contest:

if people are interested to buy tickets i suggest (it is just my humble opinion) to NOT try to find tickets now

we know that, actually, the only way to have tickets is to subscribe at Itunes contest and so tickets available on Internet are not 100% sure, in my opinion

firstly because probably they are free tickets and so NOT tranferable

from Official Terms and Conditions: "Each Prize shall be comprised of two (2) tickets, which shall be non-transferable, and not for resale, only."

and second because i think people who won tickets have not them in their hands (and maybe Tia can confirm to us?)

"The Prize must be claimed by the winner, upon presentation of identification, at the reception of the Roundhouse, 100 Chalk Farm Road, Camden, London, NW1 8EH, from 18:30 (BST) on 31 July 2009."

so

if anybody does not make a gift for us and we dont obtain free tickets during the firts 2 weeks of july

we can wait the official way to buy tickets

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/auction/1F0042DAA77E32AB/1/?tm_link=edp_auction

i dont know very well this kind of auctions... but... after the 17 July we can try and we will be sure that the tickets are officials and our money is well spent :thumb_yello:

of course, paolonutini's fans have not these problems but we are more tenacious :biggrin2:

(or... maybe... we are golden? :wink2:)

I totally agree with this, Allegra. I can't see how they would sell valid tickets, and even less NOW. Maybe Tia can clarify how she is getting her tickets...

To me, this sounds dodgy, and personally, I wouldn't do it.

Oh come on, don't be so close-fisted... what are two thousand pounds for a pair of M tickets, intimate gig, only 150 happy few enjoying :naughty: !

Where is the :insane::freak: who went to Dublin to watch a non existent concert ?

Cheers,

Id3

The issue is, I don't have 2000 pounds:naughty: I'm glad if I have 100 right now:roftl:

Okay, okay, i am going to send an email of cancellation to this person, bad for her i think.

I don't like what i am doing.

i don't know Gumtree: hope i don't have obligation to pay?

Edited by lillibet

Okay, okay, i am going to send an email of cancellation to this person, bad for her i think.

I don't like what i am doing.

Why don't you explain the problem with the ID, and what the website says about the tickets only being collected on the night, and ask her what her opinion of the situation is?

Ask her how she already has the tickets, etc...