Hello Mika Fans, and HELP, PLEASE!

Sou

Sou! I'm so happy to see you here again! :biggrin2:

Christine already gave you good advice about the interview, and

Caz gave you all the videos you need to see... but if I can help

you with anything be sure to let me know!

It's really so great to have you back in the fold! :huglove:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sou?? omg, you're back!!!! :woot_jump:

So cool the internship you're doing, sounds great!!

I guess Caz already did the job by updating you with the latest news so..WELCOME BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!! :huglove:

SoooooooUuuu!!!!

Wow its been soooo long hasnt it :shocked:

I remember our long discussions on messenger ...soo much fun.

Glad to see you back in the mfc :thumb_yello:

Hello Mika Maniacs!

Wow, it's been forever, hasn't it? Two and a half years to be preceise.

I want to start by saying that I apologise profusely if I posted this in the wrong board.

I notice you're still full-force with Mika, and I'm super proud of you; you've done what I haven't been able to do. Instead, I kept my love for Mika's music hidden for quite some time, secretly indulging whenever I can. You do remember the whole Dubai ordeal, no? After getting the green light to go, then being stripped away from all the happiness that engulfed me, was the end of my "full-force" with Mika; so many issues arose, and I had to leave MFC. Would it sound strange if I said I think about it almost everyday? I know it's been two and a half years since I left, but I really miss it here; it was a beautiful community driven by their love for a man's talent and music. And again, I really miss it here. I felt like I belonged, you know? Of course you do! :)

I am reviving my passion for Mika. How you ask? Well, I'm interning at one of the most popular radio stations in Kuwait, and since Mika isn't widely played here, I've made it my mission to get him played! I've also planned a segment on him in our Artist of the Day slot this week (if I'm not mistaken it should be airing on Tuesday)! YES! I'm doing what I always wanted to do over two years ago: spread awareness on his amazingly amazing music! Since you're more up to date on his happenings, and career, I was hoping you'd help me? Pretty, pretty please? I do understand coming out of the blue to ask for help isn't a very classy thing to do, but I'm truly hoping you'd understand. We are after all, Mika Maniacs, no? :)

Also, this might seem like a stretch, but I was hoping of doing a phone-interview with him to further promote his music here, and I have no idea who to contact. Again...help? Please?.

All the best,

Sou

xoxo

Welcome back, Sou! :huglove:

I can't help you with the contacts, but it's nice to see an old member coming back! :biggrin2:

Sou, you have been twittered!!

urFANtastic: Hardcore Mika fan interned at radio station in Kuwait to get him some air-time - read the blog at www.urFANtastic.co.uk for more fan stories

9 minutes ago from web · Reply · View Tweet

http://www.urfantastic.co.uk/blogs/urfantastic/archive/2009/06/29/michael-mika-and-the-dos-and-don-ts-of-fan-treatment.aspx

which includes Caz's vid of MFCers singing LT!!

Hey everyone! Wow! Thanks so much for your super warm welcome! It feels great being back, and Caz, thanks so much for your updates!

I've recorded the segment on Mika, and I'll let you all know when it'll be aired! :)

Also, Blue Sky, thanks so much for linking me up! I can't believe I've been posted and Tweeted about! This is beyond awesome!

Once again, thanks so much for your warm welcome everyone, it's good to be back! :)

Hey Sou,

Welcome back! I'm so happy that things are working out for you and that you're managing to live the Mika love again. Also, it's very exciting to hear the plans that you have for the Mika world domination movement!!! I can't wait to see/hear what comes out of it.

And, does this also mean that we are going to have "Babsou productions" back? :wub2:

Sou, you have been twittered!!

urFANtastic: Hardcore Mika fan interned at radio station in Kuwait to get him some air-time - read the blog at www.urFANtastic.co.uk for more fan stories

9 minutes ago from web · Reply · View Tweet

http://www.urfantastic.co.uk/blogs/urfantastic/archive/2009/06/29/michael-mika-and-the-dos-and-don-ts-of-fan-treatment.aspx

which includes Caz's vid of MFCers singing LT!!

OMFG

Sou, we rock!!!!!

Good to see you back Sou:wink2:

Be great to have you and Babs doing your vids together again.

I so happy that you've got an internship, and that you can incorperate your passion for Mika into it.

He is on Twitter if you are interested.