Hello Mika Fans, and HELP, PLEASE!

Sou

Hello Mika Maniacs!

Wow, it's been forever, hasn't it? Two and a half years to be preceise.

I want to start by saying that I apologise profusely if I posted this in the wrong board.

I notice you're still full-force with Mika, and I'm super proud of you; you've done what I haven't been able to do. Instead, I kept my love for Mika's music hidden for quite some time, secretly indulging whenever I can. You do remember the whole Dubai ordeal, no? After getting the green light to go, then being stripped away from all the happiness that engulfed me, was the end of my "full-force" with Mika; so many issues arose, and I had to leave MFC. Would it sound strange if I said I think about it almost everyday? I know it's been two and a half years since I left, but I really miss it here; it was a beautiful community driven by their love for a man's talent and music. And again, I really miss it here. I felt like I belonged, you know? Of course you do! :)

I am reviving my passion for Mika. How you ask? Well, I'm interning at one of the most popular radio stations in Kuwait, and since Mika isn't widely played here, I've made it my mission to get him played! I've also planned a segment on him in our Artist of the Day slot this week (if I'm not mistaken it should be airing on Tuesday)! YES! I'm doing what I always wanted to do over two years ago: spread awareness on his amazingly amazing music! Since you're more up to date on his happenings, and career, I was hoping you'd help me? Pretty, pretty please? I do understand coming out of the blue to ask for help isn't a very classy thing to do, but I'm truly hoping you'd understand. We are after all, Mika Maniacs, no? :)

Also, this might seem like a stretch, but I was hoping of doing a phone-interview with him to further promote his music here, and I have no idea who to contact. Again...help? Please?.

All the best,

Sou

xoxo

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG *faints* SOU is back:biggrin2:

Iv been reading on facebook about yr radio show!! well done u!!!

What kinda things do you want to know? Mayb post some questions for ppl to answer here?

If i can help in ANY way give me a shout!

As for getting an interview i have some ideas, i'll mail u!

And welcome back:thumb_yello:

Hello Sou!:biggrin2:

We have missed you. Unfortunately I can't help you but I am so glad you are back. :thumb_yello:

Feels great to be back, Jemma. Goodness, I've almost forgotten how to navigate around here! Great to see a familiar face! :)

Hey Sou!

U r back, gal! :groupwave: Feels great! Can't believe it's been 2 and a half years!

The things you planned for the radio show sound great!

Maybe you could talk about his inbetween the albums EP "Songs for sorrow" and about the second album due on September 21?

How much time do you have for the artist of the day section?

I don't know who you have to contact for an interview. Anybody knows?

x Marion

Welcome back! So glad you're spreading the Mika magic! Have a great time at the radio station.

If you can't get hold of Mika for an interview, maybe you could interview some of his fans, who could say what Mika has done for them and how amazing he is!

It's just a thought. God bless you.

Hello Mika Maniacs!

Wow, it's been forever, hasn't it? Two and a half years to be preceise.

I want to start by saying that I apologise profusely if I posted this in the wrong board.

I notice you're still full-force with Mika, and I'm super proud of you; you've done what I haven't been able to do. Instead, I kept my love for Mika's music hidden for quite some time, secretly indulging whenever I can. You do remember the whole Dubai ordeal, no? After getting the green light to go, then being stripped away from all the happiness that engulfed me, was the end of my "full-force" with Mika; so many issues arose, and I had to leave MFC. Would it sound strange if I said I think about it almost everyday? I know it's been two and a half years since I left, but I really miss it here; it was a beautiful community driven by their love for a man's talent and music. And again, I really miss it here. I felt like I belonged, you know? Of course you do! :)

I am reviving my passion for Mika. How you ask? Well, I'm interning at one of the most popular radio stations in Kuwait, and since Mika isn't widely played here, I've made it my mission to get him played! I've also planned a segment on him in our Artist of the Day slot this week (if I'm not mistaken it should be airing on Tuesday)! YES! I'm doing what I always wanted to do over two years ago: spread awareness on his amazingly amazing music! Since you're more up to date on his happenings, and career, I was hoping you'd help me? Pretty, pretty please? I do understand coming out of the blue to ask for help isn't a very classy thing to do, but I'm truly hoping you'd understand. We are after all, Mika Maniacs, no? :)

Also, this might seem like a stretch, but I was hoping of doing a phone-interview with him to further promote his music here, and I have no idea who to contact. Again...help? Please?.

All the best,

Sou

xoxo

WOW, Sou!! :huglove:

How could I forget the Dubai desaster and your leaving, it really saddened me deeply, as you were the first person to welcome me so cordially. :wub2:

I've been missing you, hope you came to stay again.

As for the contact info to get the phone interview, I'm sure one of the mods will help out with precise information. Be sure I'll jump on my chair listening to a Mika interview conducted by you. I really wish I could help you with that.

Ahh, I'm so glad you're back. Really! :huglove:

*Gasp!* I remember you....

That's fabulous that you've been able to return! WELCOME BACK!

Not sure how to help you really but I think that what you plan to do is awesome! :biggrin2:

Sou! I don't need to tell you how glad I am to see you back!

Your internship sounds great too!

Sorry I missed you last night, I didn't have the speaker turned on!

Sigh, I love to see the oldies coming back, that's two this weekend, Big Girl and now you. :huglove:

Sou!!!:wub2:

Sou!!:wub2:

How nice to see you back on MFC!!

Just check my facebook for any recent snippets about Mika, you will soon catch up, faster than doing it on MFC maybe...:aah:

Good luck with the job, sounds fantastic:thumb_yello:

SOU!!!!!!!!!!!

*MAJOR HUGGAGE :huglove::huglove:*

OMG YOU'RE BACK!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! I've even been thinking about you recently!!! Oh you DARLING girl, I'm so happy you've returned!!!!!!

Good grief, I could almost cry a little bit with happiness! I've really missed you...

For updates on DA MASTAH - as that's what he's known as by now on here :naughty: - check out his youtube account http://www.youtube.com/mikasoundsblog

You'll fall even harder in love, no joke, and you'll love the new tunes. Go to http://www.mikasounds.com to order his EP if there's any left!!

Oh Sou, there's probably so much I could say but it's all become a blank.

Except that nearly three weeks ago I finally met Mika after two years of waiting! It was very brief of course, but I got his autograph AT LAST, he gave me eye contact three times (I'm very proud of this LOL :roftl:!!) and there's video footage of it :wub2:

Oh Sou, honest to God, I know nearly two years ago you said you didn't believe in the term "good things come to those who wait" but I am a GREAT believer in it. Swear down.

Oh my gosh. I'm so happy you're here.