First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

WOW! Thanks for POSTING! :flowers2:

Will search for it on my "Screamer Radio" to see if they have it in order to listen and record this one too! :boing:

EDIT: Nope I don't have it...anyway!! :dunno:

THANKS CELIEN! :wink2:

you're welcome :wink2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if it has already been mentioned, but I just read on a portuguese music magazine's website that Mika's first single will be WE ARE GOLDEN, and it's scheduled to play on the radio on July 17th, at 12.30 pm. :shocked:

Here's the original article:

http://blitz.aeiou.pt/gen.pl?p=stories&op=view&fokey=bz.stories/47982

It also says that the album will be released os September 21st!

=============================================

Gilded Mika: new album presented through the song "We Are Golden"

Mika's new single begins to be played on the radio on July 17th. New Album in September.

"We Are Golden" is the title of Mika's new single, which includes the participation of a gospel choir. The song gets to the radios on July 17th - it even has an hour scheduled: 12.30 pm - and the album, which has no title yet, will be released of September 21st.

The successor of debut album Life in Cartoon Motion has, according to what Mika told the Observer, a more mature sound, and the songs focus on his adolescence (while the previous album was related to his childhood).

"Blame it on the Girls", "Rain" and "I See You" are other songs that are included in the new album, that arrives to the stores a few months after the release of the EP "Songs for Sorrow".

====================================

Was I the only one surprised bu this? :blush-anim-cl::blink:

OMG!!! just jizzed my pants!!! That's today!!!!! what radio station is it on? :o

OMG!!! just jizzed my pants!!! That's today!!!!! what radio station is it on? :o

BBC2 radio. But it's moved to monday. If you're registered to MS, you would have recieved this email:

World Exclusive: First Plays of the New Single!

Tune into your favourite radio shows on 20th July to hear the very first play of Mika's new single, 'We Are Golden'. Listen into Ken Bruce on Radio 2 on Monday 20th July at 11.10 am to hear the very first play of 'We Are Golden'. If you miss this then you can also catch him on the Jo Whiley Show on Radio 1 later that day at 12.15pm too.

BBC2 radio. But it's moved to monday. If you're registered to MS, you would have recieved this email:

World Exclusive: First Plays of the New Single!

Tune into your favourite radio shows on 20th July to hear the very first play of Mika's new single, 'We Are Golden'. Listen into Ken Bruce on Radio 2 on Monday 20th July at 11.10 am to hear the very first play of 'We AreGolden'. If you miss this then you can also catch him on the Jo Whiley Show on Radio 1 later that day at 12.15pm too.

Well, no, not really... I'm registered at MS, the previous one as well, and I never get the newsletter/mails... Another bug that gets on my nerves.:sneaky2: Sorry, I feel like complaining :bleh:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00lqdq0

BBC2 website updated:

20/07/2009

Listen:Next on:

Monday, 09:30 on BBC Radio 2

Mika joins Ken for the world exclusive first play of his new single We Are Golden and also performs his last single Blue Eyes acoustically while Benny Andersson, 50% of the genius behind Swedish pop legends Abba, picks his first two songs in Tracks Of My Years.

Plus two more contestants duke it out on PopMaster, we play the Record and Album Of The Week and we dedicate a Love Song to the one you love.

Well, no, not really... I'm registered at MS, the previous one as well, and I never get the newsletter/mails... Another bug that gets on my nerves.:sneaky2: Sorry, I feel like complaining :bleh:

That's weird. :blink: I never knew there would be newsletters, but I get them anyway. I can copy them, and send to you in a Pm? :wink2:

That's weird. :blink: I never knew there would be newsletters, but I get them anyway. I can copy them, and send to you in a Pm? :wink2:

No that's okay ;) I know they always end up here and I get the news from another mfc'er as well :wink2:

:annoyed_h4h:GOOOSH!!!!

I almost had a panic attack!

My internet didn't work at 11 am (9am GMT)!!!! :yikes:

It's good that we're not golden yet! phew....

SO, Monday, it is...one more weekend without being golden!!!:biggrin2:

:biggrin2: First Time Post! YAY!! ...I Cannot Wait For The New Music Or The New Album.. AMAZING!!!

Welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Why don't you get yourself a thread in the "hello&good-bye" forum so we can all say "Welcome" in our very own MFC'ish style? :wink2:

:annoyed_h4h:GOOOSH!!!!

I almost had a panic attack!

My internet didn't work at 11 am (9am GMT)!!!! :yikes:

It's good that we're not golden yet! phew....

SO, Monday, it is...one more weekend without being golden!!!:biggrin2:

Yes it's Monday that is Golden Day!

again..

and they say time flies:aah:

I'm having a deja vu! :naughty:

You know guys, what I've learned in time: that when you're waiting for something to happen you're actually happier than when you get it. We'll probably get bored of the song in few years and we'll remember these times when we're eagerly waiting.

gosh, I hate this. I was so happy today WAG was being released. because this was the only day of the week I didn't have to work.

But now the release is next monday and I have to work the whole day...:boxed:

doesn't mean I'm less excited, but I don't think I can focus on work 100% if I know the whole mfc is trippin about Wag :teehee:

gosh, I hate this. I was so happy today WAG was being released. because this was the only day of the week I didn't have to work.

But now the release is next monday and I have to work the whole day...:boxed:

doesn't mean I'm less excited, but I don't think I can focus on work 100% if I know the whole mfc is trippin about Wag :teehee:

Hate it too but my sig makes me forget that its first monday :hypo::hypo::hypo:

But GOD i cant wait!!!!!!