We are golden

Blue Sky

OMG! OMG! OMG!

That thing when "we are golden" appears gived me chills! It's gonna be big, right? :lmfao:

Like real BIG this time, even bigger? Oh, I JUST CAN'T WAIT!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but in that sense unit is just another term for album. The 10 LPs, 5 cassettes and 20 CDs would equate to 35 albums. Mika did not sell 1.3 million albums in the US so the units must include something else besides Life in Cartoon Motion as a whole.

They must be counting single tracks as well as the album. :dunno:

Where did singles fit into all of that?

Singles were units too - but the royalty rate was different, obviously.

I think they must be adding all his singles to his album to get total units - it makes the figure look bigger - it goes by quickly so probably only the 1.5m registers, not the units :roftl: It's a spin doctor's trick :roftl:

Singles were units too - but the royalty rate was different, obviously.

I think they must be adding all his singles to his album to get total units - it makes the figure look bigger - it goes by quickly so probably only the 1.5m registers, not the units :roftl: It's a spin doctor's trick :roftl:

Yes.. I wondered if it was something like that:sneaky2:

Thanks Naectegale. (Do you know how many times I had to retype your name then to get the spelling right?:naughty:)

Yes.. I wondered if it was something like that:sneaky2:

Thanks Naectegale. (Do you know how many times I had to retype your name then to get the spelling right?:naughty:)

:roftl: sorry - call me Nectar - it's easier :thumb_yello:

It didn't really advertise the new album, or any of the new songs. I couldn't see any picture but the sound seemed okay, though it was disappointing that we didn't hear any of WAG.

My feelings exactly :boxed:. I SO can't wait.

Thanks for posting ... :thumb_yello:

A bit disappointed though, cause I tought we were gonna hear the new song :blink:

Yearh me too :aah:

But it says that it would be out September 22nd, i thought that the first singel would be out July 20th ? :blink: