Mika's Magic Numbers -- PLEASE READ

dcdeb

is there anyone whose account hasn't been blocked yet? :naughty: mine got blocked for 3 weeks too some time last year in september. but as i had done nothing wrong, they finally unblocked it again. seems like they block almost every account for a while, that's just so random! :lmfao:

though if they see you're achieving tens of thousands of points just by comments, of course they must think that there's something wrong, this is obviously not the point of the whole system. :wink2:

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing that has really annoyed me about Mikasounds (or maybe this has to do with Push?) is when they sent out those extra EP art books by accident. They said to send it back and they'd refund the money. I never got my money back.

THEIR mistake cost ME $15.

One thing that has really annoyed me about Mikasounds (or maybe this has to do with Push?) is when they sent out those extra EP art books by accident. They said to send it back and they'd refund the money. I never got my money back.

:shocked: ow it's very not nice!!

I'm so sorry!

:shocked: really?!

I don't understand why there are points for comments if for writing them we risk that somebody will block our accounts...:thumbdown::huh:

Yes we don't understand it either. It's bad for the points system, it's bad for the website and it seems the people who do post there regularly get banned because they are earning too many points so it's not helping build a community. It's crazy. :aah:

This is a Sandbag issue. Write back and remind them that this is still outstanding.

The only solution I can think of would be for the Mikasounds community to be actively moderated the way MFC is - by real, live people who are "in the trenches", so to speak.

Ideally they should have people working for that site who could easily weed out which members are simply spamming in order to earn points, or posting pics and vids which don't belong to them, versus people who come onto the site to upload their own content and use the social networking features as they were intended.

Right now their approach with these tasks is very hit and miss, and the channels for asking questions and lodging complaints aren't always effective. A shame, really. :thumbdown:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

I've got a simple solution. Stop giving points to people for posting. :naughty:

But then Mika would feel like a whore because then the only way for fans to get points would be to spend money. :teehee:

When he first mentioned this I got the sense that he was quite determined there be a way for people to be rewarded that didn't involve spending cold, hard cash. :dunno:

But then Mika would feel like a whore because then the only way for fans to get points would be to spend money. :teehee:

When he first mentioned this I got the sense that he was quite determined there be a way for people to be rewarded that didn't involve spending cold, hard cash. :dunno:

Well they can make WAG videos, Rain remixes and win random Golden Ticket contests, etc. As it stands the ONLY way to win is to spam his website. What is the point of that? :aah:

As it stands the ONLY way to win is to spam his website. What is the point of that?

indeed! and it's also not fair when somebody spams other people and they can be on the site and people who write with others not necessarily for points can't use the page!:sneaky2: