Mika's Magic Numbers -- PLEASE READ

dcdeb

After waiting for ages for my SFS EP when buying it from Mikastore/Sandbag, I decided to buy my Mika gig tickets in a store, here in Lisbon...

Is there any code i can use to get Mikapoints or should i have bought it from Mikastore?

Other portuguese girls have the same doubt...

Pardon my ignorance, but cannot figure it out from what i can read in Mikasounds...

No missy only tickets through Mikasounds and more specific sandbag gives them,its purely a Mikasounds site specific promotion .. hope that helps:biggrin2:

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can only get Mika's Magic Numbers points on tickets you buy through

the Mikasounds shop, sorry. :(

Thanks, Deb..:thumb_yello:

No missy only tickets through Mikasounds and more specific sandbag gives them,its purely a Mikasounds site specific promotion .. hope that helps:biggrin2:

Thanks, Fred...:thumb_yello:

but no more Sandbag for me...:sneaky2:

waited 4 months for the EP...:sneaky2:

Thanks, Deb..:thumb_yello:

Thanks, Fred...:thumb_yello:

Yeh ..... not great is it?

The points are to try and get sales through Mikasounds ...

So buy 20000 concert tickets and you too could have Mika in your living room:mf_rosetinted:

4 months?? what for the songs for sorrow?:shocked:

Yeh ..... not great is it?

The points are to try and get sales through Mikasounds ...

So buy 20000 concert tickets and you too could have Mika in your living room:mf_rosetinted:

4 months?? what for the songs for sorrow?:shocked:

Yep, for the SFS EP...:sneaky2:

After a few weeks of some "friendly" emailing going on i got it, with the excuse peeps got sent 2 or 3 CDs and it took longer to get them back and ship'em again...The nerd!

They do shipping quantity wrong, send peeps more than they should and they haven't got enough stock to oblige the rest of their orders...:shocked:

Mika wouldn't like my living room, he's not child friendly, he'd get out with chewing gum on da curlz and choccie stains on his clothing...:biggrin2:

Yep, for the SFS EP...:sneaky2:

After a few weeks of some "friendly" emailing going on i got it, with the excuse peeps got sent 2 or 3 CDs and it took longer to get them back and ship'em again...The nerd!

They do shipping quantity wrong, send peeps more than they should and they haven't got enough stock to oblige the rest of their orders...:shocked:

Mika wouldn't like my living room, he's not child friendly, he'd get out with chewing gum on da curlz and choccie stains on his clothing...:biggrin2:

:aah: toys out of the pram time :roftl:

Yesh ... :roftl: lets hope they get the tickets out in time for the gigs .. last minute shizz is not nice

Nobody should have to wait 4 months , poor customer relations

You can only get Mika's Magic Numbers points on tickets you buy through

the Mikasounds shop, sorry. :(

It's all very clear to me. The codes are only given with Ms/Sandbag purchases because they are a reward for your bravery. One needs to be brave to risk not getting their goods on time or at all, hence they think that if you are brave enough to put yourself through that experience, you deserve the Magic Mika Points .

Now, the only hole in my theory, which I need to figure out, is: why then, in some cases, one doesn't get the codes either :teehee: One day I shall find the answer and then I will come and enlighten you :freak:

They need to send them out soon. I'm getting worried now.

Going by experience (and this was for the much smaller acoustic gigs, which meant that they had less volume of tickets to organise and send out), you won't get them until 5-6 days before the gig. If you are lucky :naughty:.

It's all very clear to me. The codes are only given with Ms/Sandbag purchases because they are a reward for your bravery. One needs to be brave to risk not getting their goods on time or at all, hence they think that if you are brave enough to put yourself through that experience, you deserve the Magic Mika Points .

Now, the only hole in my theory, which I need to figure out, is: why then, in some cases, one doesn't get the codes either :teehee: One day I shall find the answer and then I will come and enlighten you :freak:

Mwahahahahahaha:roftl:

I'm worried though, maybe we should mass email them to ask where the hell our tickets are:naughty:

Going by experience (and this was for the much smaller acoustic gigs, which meant that they had less volume of tickets to organise and send out), you won't get them until 5-6 days before the gig. If you are lucky :naughty:.

That's really not good. :aah: They should send them out earlier.

Mwahahahahahaha:roftl:

I'm worried though, maybe we should mass email them to ask where the hell our tickets are:naughty:

That's a good idea. I'm emailing them tomorrow.

Well now is like months and months to go in their eyes :roftl:

Patience .. a few weeks before would be good :thumb_yello:

I'm not a patient person. It's only 6 weeks until the tour begins.

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

5 weeks is a lifetime ..actually an email asking if they see any "delays of any sort" isnt a bad idea

I really think it's a good idea. I don't want to pick any tickets up when I'm in a foreign country. Besides, my German is mediocre and my Spanish sucks:roftl:

:naughty:

Yes not a bad idea , days or on the day information is not good for my heart:biggrin2:

<your german aint that bad>:wink2:

Ofcourse it doesn't sound bad to you...you have no clue what I'm saying anyway:roftl: I could be throwing a mix of Dutch/German/Whale into it and you'd think I was fluent:roftl:

:aah: toys out of the pram time :roftl:

Yesh ... :roftl: lets hope they get the tickets out in time for the gigs .. last minute shizz is not nice

Nobody should have to wait 4 months , poor customer relations

By my experience, consider yourself lucky if you get these tickets by the 3rd Tour in 2012...:mf_rosetinted:

By my experience, consider yourself lucky if you get these tickets by the 3rd Tour in 2012...:mf_rosetinted:

Hmmmmm we really dont want to pick up at gigs and all that shizz we had last time :boxed:

Caused panic , 2 weeks before is when I always got gigs tickets , I never have had to wait until the final few days , they ended up sending emails when people were travelling

Didnt do my karma any good :hypo:

Hmmmmm we really dont want to pick up at gigs and all that shizz we had last time :boxed:

Caused panic , 2 weeks before is when I always got gigs tickets , I never have had to wait until the final few days , they ended up sending emails when people were travelling

Didnt do my karma any good :hypo:

Pray, Freddie, pray...:teehee: