Mika's Magic Numbers -- PLEASE READ

dcdeb

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the same happened to me with the new CD. I have managed to validate the DVD's and all my gig tickets but none of the albums or the EP. :boxed:

And I have the new version of Firefox.

I found Firefox wouldn't work, and the only way for me to validate is to swap the page into Internet explorer, (and sign back in again) and then it all worked. You could try that?

Does anyone know how you get the code for purchasing the Digital version of TBWKTM (deluxe edition). I purchased it through Island via Mikasounds but never recieved a code. I have emailed push three times and gotten no response at all. I had to purchase the digiatal because the US deluxe didn't come with the bonus live cd. Insead it came with a dvd with recycles stuff from the last DVD. :(~ except the video and making of "we are golden" Wish it had been the same as the UK version. any way thanks for any help.

I found Firefox wouldn't work, and the only way for me to validate is to swap the page into Internet explorer, (and sign back in again) and then it all worked. You could try that?

I'll try that and see if it'll work :thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...
ive tried it in my fathers computer and my laptop! ill try it at the library tomorrow or something but WTF I still have the recept so I know its a valid cd!

oh i don't doubt it is, but i think some people had a hard time validating some cds. try it and let us know.

i had to restart my computer for it to accept my cd

Push isnt replying to my emails either! and my Life in cartoon motion still isnt verifying on any computer I try it on! how bloody irritating! a reward system is a good idea IF IT WORKS PROPERLY!:sneaky2:

There there calm down :huglove:

My i-Tunes Rain doesn't work either :wink2:

Push isnt replying to my emails either! and my Life in cartoon motion still isnt verifying on any computer I try it on! how bloody irritating! a reward system is a good idea IF IT WORKS PROPERLY!:sneaky2:

perhaps they are a little busy, but wait a day or 2 and send a second request. do you still have your proof of purchase?

perhaps they are a little busy, but wait a day or 2 and send a second request. do you still have your proof of purchase?

I still have the recept somewhere in my files!

Ive been trying for a week!

and its still in its case (signed by the man himself) and I could probably even get the purchase files from the place I brought it!

:sneaky2:

I might buy my sister one and see if it verifies! It could be that its old or dirty or some other stupid reason hay!

I still have the recept somewhere in my files!

Ive been trying for a week!

and its still in its case (signed by the man himself) and I could probably even get the purchase files from the place I brought it!

:sneaky2:

I might buy my sister one and see if it verifies! It could be that its old or dirty or some other stupid reason hay!

why don't you try sending a copy of your receipt with your email?

which email are you using?

Sigh ..... I had the same thing and really the only thing that worked for me was to use a different computer

The whole thing sucks .. period

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know where the codes are on the badges? :boxed:

In the email I got after my order, they said that the codes would be sent by email later. But I remember that, at a certain moment, they informed that the codes would be shipped with the goods.

Apart from the fact that I never received my stuff, I got no email after the order. So 40 euros, no points, no goods. :pinkbow:

I suggest emailing until they are exhausted. This will be my strategy from tomorrow on, especially because the t-shirt was expensive. :lightsabre:

• 2 weeks later...

After waiting for ages for my SFS EP when buying it from Mikastore/Sandbag, I decided to buy my Mika gig tickets in a store, here in Lisbon...

Is there any code i can use to get Mikapoints or should i have bought it from Mikastore?

Other portuguese girls have the same doubt...

Pardon my ignorance, but cannot figure it out from what i can read in Mikasounds...

After waiting for ages for my SFS EP when buying it from Mikastore/Sandbag, I decided to buy my Mika gig tickets in a store, here in Lisbon...

Is there any code i can use to get Mikapoints or should i have bought it from Mikastore?

Other portuguese girls have the same doubt...

Pardon my ignorance, but cannot figure it out from what i can read in Mikasounds...

You can only get Mika's Magic Numbers points on tickets you buy through

the Mikasounds shop, sorry. :(