not be accepted

4. Please follow these rules otherwise we will have no choice but to suspend

your account to ensure the game remains fun and fair

And here's the tutorial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtfGnfpBF04

We're going to try to get the voiceover instructions

translated into a few other languages as well -- hopefully

this will help everyone! :thumb_yello:

Thank you, excellent news!! :thumb_yello: I think people are still uploading things they shouldn't but I hope they are going to check it at some point :biggrin2:

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't know what to do about the guy who's uploading everyone's videos as his own. :huh:

according to what deb said about upoloading pics i think they will eventually try to stop people uploading videos that arent their own too.

according to what deb said about upoloading pics i think they will eventually try to stop people uploading videos that arent their own too.

MIght be tricky- they won't know unless people make a complaint, and then they won't know who to believe until they get a lot of complaints aobut the same person

Did anyone else have the problem, where it asks to to Insert the CD, and you do so and press OK, but it doesn't do anything? It just loads and then goes right back to Insert the CD?

I'm emailing Push. The same thing happened with both DVDs and the CD. Really frustrating. :hair:

Did anyone else have the problem, where it asks to to Insert the CD, and you do so and press OK, but it doesn't do anything? It just loads and then goes right back to Insert the CD?

I'm emailing Push. The same thing happened with both DVDs and the CD. Really frustrating. :hair:

Had that prob. earlier today. Had to install the newest version of firefox!!!

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure, but if you buy through Mikasounds you get an e-mail with a code (and a little message) .. Doesn't seem to me that other websites give that code/message to .. But I don't know for sure :wink2:

I'm not sure, but if you buy through Mikasounds you get an e-mail with a code (and a little message) .. Doesn't seem to me that other websites give that code/message to .. But I don't know for sure :wink2:

I know. :wink2: I just want to be sure. Thank you!

Could a moderator help me, please? :biggrin2:

Hello,

I'd like to know if we only earn magic numbers when we buy tickets on Mikasounds website. Can we get points when we buy on websites we used to buy?

Pamette, I think you only get the Magic Numbers

points when you buy the tickets through

Sandbag -- via the Mikasounds.com site.

Sorry.

I still have the same problem for ages !

Btw which new version of firefox did you install ?

Yeah, the same happened to me with the new CD. I have managed to validate the DVD's and all my gig tickets but none of the albums or the EP. :boxed:

And I have the new version of Firefox.

It has disapperead from mine too:aah:

I've emailed them about it but they havent answered yet.

They emailed me back and ask to give them some time :teehee: They know there are problems with the validate-button. Maybe it's something to do with all these ticket sales.