How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just got up and I'm still a little bit tired.

He says he does...but I don't believe in those "magical" words anymore...

The things is he's much older than me and he surely knows what to say to make me believe he loves me...

Thanx anywayz :huglove:

Aw:sad:

I know, it's hard to believe sometimes:huglove:

You're welcome...

:)

Anw,I feel so bored now.I should be studying/writing my diary(I'm pretty late with some dates),but I just can't get myself down to work.

I'm just too lazy :aah:

Haha, that's me too:teehee:

I'm really happy. I wrote this song/poem yesterday and got good feedback so far:wub2:

And yeah. Don't don't don't copy this, anyone. It means the world to me right now, it's the first reasonable song I've written. So yeah.

Because they friend I who promised to go out with me has now bailed.

Disappointed, why?

:shocked:

Same happened to me tonight:sad::tears:

And she's acting nasty... Talking to me rudely and everything. Don't know what's wrong, but I don't really care right now..:huh:

:shocked:

Same happened to me tonight:sad::tears:

And she's acting nasty... Talking to me rudely and everything. Don't know what's wrong, but I don't really care right now..:huh:

Whoa, it is fate! :roftl:

That's sucky. Maybe she has her period like mine. I don't see what the big deal is, my doctor says my period cramps are on the bad side I still get out and about. :sneaky2:

I'll keep you company.

Whoa, it is fate! :roftl:

That's sucky. Maybe she has her period like mine. I don't see what the big deal is, my doctor says my period cramps are on the bad side I still get out and about. :sneaky2:

I'll keep you company.

Yeah:roftl:

Maybe:blink::roftl:

Gaah, I get so bitchy when I have my period too, it's unbearable:teehee:

Aw thanks:wub2: What are you up to now?

Yeah:roftl:

Maybe:blink::roftl:

Gaah, I get so bitchy when I have my period too, it's unbearable:teehee:

Aw thanks:wub2: What are you up to now?

I'm bitchy all around, so it's not a big deal. LOL. But I do get breakouts like crazy. That's no fun.

No problem. Right now I'm researching wisdom teeth horror stories for my sister (she's getting them pulled on Friday), and feeling sorry for myself. :naughty: And yourself?

I'm bitchy all around, so it's not a big deal. LOL. But I do get breakouts like crazy. That's no fun.

No problem. Right now I'm researching wisdom teeth horror stories for my sister (she's getting them pulled on Friday), and feeling sorry for myself. :naughty: And yourself?

Haha:roftl:

You're such a meanie:roftl:

Hmm, I'm... actually just on here, watching tv, thinking about what I'll leave behind so soon, and yeah feeling sorry for myself too.:naughty:

Yes, yes I am. :)

Are you going to college? or travelling?

Well, I'm not going to either:aah: I'm going to highschool, to a boarding school in the UK.

It's an amazing school, I've been there, BUT it's such a big step.

7 days and counting:biggrin2: