How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

I am nearly always lonely, cos deep down there are glitter and sparkles but sometimes I cant let it out, I trap myself inside myself. But doing mika things helps me break out of it a bit, but having to do it on my own cos I don't have mates nearby who are into him... well it's kinda hard for me to be able to do all the things I want to and that is the frustrating part. (miserable sod I am tonight eh lol

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm not going to either:aah: I'm going to highschool, to a boarding school in the UK.

It's an amazing school, I've been there, BUT it's such a big step.

7 days and counting:biggrin2:

Cool beans.I can't stop saying that. Oh, and sorry for ditching you earlier. My brother viciously kicked me off the computer.

I feel.. like slapping someone.

Lucky you. I have to wait until I move out. Or until I turn 18, then get it in a hidden place so my parent's down disown me.

Mmhm! I like this, it's sweet:

music-tattoo51.jpg

Aw yeah:wub2:

My mom hates tattoos too, so I'd have to be a grown adult to do one:aah:

I feel... Confused about love.:blink:

annoyed cos my parents don't understand why i don't want to get my results as early as possible...

I was content to wait forever because i knew i never tried.

I feel :blink: because i got my results and my biggest fail was a D in Drama... we got Waiting For Godot and sang "Guy Love" from Scrubs so i'm not surprised they were homophobic to us.:aah:

What did you do?:huglove:

I feel happy because I had a nice conversation with my mom's ex.. They were together for 5 years, I knew him since I was 8, and grew attached to him.. It was really hard to let him go when my mom broke up with him:tears: But now I'm happy because we actually talked..He was too sad to talk to us for a long time.

That's sweet, Neiobi!

I'm feeling very itchy and sneezy.

Yeah:wub2: I really like him:biggrin2: He was there all the way until I turned into a teenager:bleh:

AND he helped me pick my camera! Woot! (He's a known professional photographer)