How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it weird that it works like that? Because you're supposed to be "refreshed" in the morning.

Yeah it is weird:blink:

But for example, my hair is awful in the morning, if I trie to brush it, it's even worse, then, I don't use any makeup so I look.. A bit bad, and then I can't smile in the morning because I'm too grumpy:aah:

Yeah it is weird:blink:

But for example, my hair is awful in the morning, if I trie to brush it, it's even worse, then, I don't use any makeup so I look.. A bit bad, and then I can't smile in the morning because I'm too grumpy:aah:

I, also, am a victim of bad hair. :crybaby:

I'm feeling kind of strange...

Do any of you ever get that kind of feeling?

Its a feeling inside you that you can't explain, it probably varies for different people, but it kind of feels like your body is there, but you mind isn't really anywhere. I guess it kind of feels like somethings missing? Its kind of like an absent feeling, either that you feel absent, or feel like there's just something that isn't complete. This sounds strange, but a part of your soul that's kind of missing. And that in time, it will feel complete, but at the moment its kind of just a feeling of longing?

I don't know haha, I'm probably making no sense.

Does anybody else have a feeling that they can't describe? A mood they can't describe?

Like right now, I'm at home, and I want to do something, but I don't know what to do... I feel like I shouldn't be going out, but I shouldn't be staying in my house either.... Its just a "huh?" feeling.

I don't know haha :loco: