How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

Girls... could you please help me with something? I really need to achieve something and I am really close to achieving it, but not yet there and I really need it. The thing is, there's this online competition which I need to win cause of a friend of mine (want to surprise her with a ticket to Pink's gig - her favourite singer) and i need another 20 votes... do you think you could please help me and vote too? It's here... http://www.bavse.cz/#/galerie/54545 and it's only a matter of clicking "libi" ... i'd be so so grateful!

Done. Although I think that this is not the best place to post..

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. I would go to school otherwise, but just because I want to go to university. :teehee:

hehe me too..in the end I really love my school..it's the people (teachers and schoolmates) there that I don't like at all :teehee:

Luckily I have some great friends there :biggrin2:

hehe me too..in the end I really love my school..it's the people (teachers and schoolmates) there that I don't like at all :teehee:

Luckily I have some great friends there :biggrin2:

I have two good friends there, some teachers are great, but most are just.. just. :teehee: My class was awful at the start of this schoolyear but is pretty okay right now. :thumb_yello:

Gotta go, bye. :bye:

I feel a bit dark.

Fed up with all my studies and so long until I see Mika.

I feel sick too and in quite a lot of pain teamed with a cold.

So yeah not great but I would feel worse if I didn't have all you Mika fans to talk to.

A little scared. Gonna go see Paranormal Activity tomorrow (that movie that's supposed to be super scary, make you cry and scream and never sleep again) and I'm excited but since I'm already always paranoid I'm afraid of what this will do to me :blink: