How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky! what colour- I've wanted to put dark blue highlights in my hair for a while - but my mom thinks I would look like a clown... :mf_rosetinted:

I generally do red because my hair is so dark the only choices i have is Dark brown with red highlights or Black. As I don't want to look pasty I always chose red. I am frighteningly pale otherwise.

Edited by CalicoSkies
to edit the repeated use of as... LOL

Then stop. There's a quote about that somewhere... something about not trying to be anyone other than yourself, because then who is going to be you? :thumb_yello:

i may write that and stick it up on my wall...

it's hard when who you wanna be is not what you might become and there's a chance your dreams will fail... and you're slightly weird like me... :naughty:

i was in drama today working in a pair and i forgot my line so i had to improvise (it was a scene after a funeral). my partner said just say the first thing that comes into your head i said back 'the first thing that comes into my head is rainbows!'

(i actually lied. the first thing was unicorns :naughty:)

I feel sick. Arrived at uni nearly 2 hrs ago with a sore head and heavy nose. :no:

:huglove:

Edited by RainbowGirl

i may write that and stick it up on my wall...

it's hard when who you wanna be is not what you might become and there's a chance your dreams will fail... and you're slightly weird like me... :naughty:

i was in drama today working in a pair and i forgot my line so i had to improvise (it was a scene after a funeral). my partner said just say the first thing that comes into your head i said back 'the first thing that comes into my head is rainbows!'

(i actually lied. the first thing was unicorns naughty:)

:huglove:

How did it feel to be abducted by aliens? And how did you get Mika down in the size of a lollipop? :roftl:

How did it feel to be abducted by aliens? And how did you get Mika down in the size of a lollipop? :roftl:

they didn't hurt me...

i was saved by Annabelle and Humphrey who choked them with candyfloss (they're allergic) and they flew me back on the dragon. :wink2:

i'm not telling you. it's a secret. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: you got it then?

how are you??? :huglove::wub2:

Yeah i got it and Mika tasted great! :lmfao: Thank you so so so much! Its lovely. Love it

Im great thx. A lot better than the past 2 days... and today has been great... picked up your package, got L'Express today. the magz. with the very hot pics in

ps11.jpg

ps81.jpg

ps7.jpg

ps6.jpg

ps5i.jpg

ps4l.jpg

ps3b1.jpg

ps2n.jpg

Its waaaaaaaaaaaay better to have the magz. in your hands. Def. woke me up :roftl:

SOOOOOOOO how are you hun?

Yeah i got it and Mika tasted great! :lmfao: Thank you so so so much! Its lovely. Love it

Im great thx. A lot better than the past 2 days... and today has been great... picked up your package, got L'Express today. the magz. with the very hot pics in

ps11.jpg

ps81.jpg

ps7.jpg

ps6.jpg

ps5i.jpg

ps4l.jpg

ps3b1.jpg

ps2n.jpg

Its waaaaaaaaaaaay better to have the magz. in your hands. Def. woke me up roftl:

SOOOOOOOO how are you hun?

i'm glad you liked it! i had so much fun making it then i had to try and get everything to fit in the box! :aah:

:wub2::mf_lustslow: soo pretty!

i'm good thanks! i found out i can use Mika artwork as inspiration for my art graphics project and i got another copy of heat mag with the Mika interview in for free from my school library so good!