Mika on ITV2 Friday (ITunes)

:biggrin2: So it works fine for you?

I remember last year when I was trying my best to find live streaming for TV4 from France...That was easier, I could see the LaRochelle gig on their website. British televisions are harder to access. I am really happy I could find this one.

Yup, it works :biggrin2:

And a note to Firefox users: Maybe it's just me, but streaming video/radio never work for me so I swtich to Internet Explorer and hit "Activate X Control" or whatever and it works :wink2:

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's NOW! That's NOW!!! Wooooooohooooooooohooooooo!!!!! :groupwave:

The virtual gig IS BACK! :biggrin2:

YAAAY for ME!!!! :groovy:

thanks girl, you are priceless!:thumb_yello:

i hope they don't lock the broadcasting and blank the screen, maybe exclusive itunes thing....

Edited by robertina

:biggrin2: So it works fine for you?

I remember last year when I was trying my best to find live streaming for TV4 from France...That was easier, I could see the LaRochelle gig on their website. British televisions are harder to access. I am really happy I could find this one.

Thank you! :blush-anim-cl:

OH NOOOOO!!!! :shocked::tears:

By the way...I guess you can take that "should be studying" out now, as you can take a break! :naughty::huglove:

oh yes! :boing: thanks! :wink2:

Great excitement for all of us who couldn't win tickets! Mika's gig is featured on the ITunes Festival covarage of ITV2 at 8.00pm on Friday 31st July

From Total TV Guide

Music and interviews from the event at The Roundhouse in Camden, featuring singer/songwriter Mika.:thumb_yello:

Watch here :

http://www.fomny.com/Video/United-kindom/ITV-Local/ITV-Local-2.htm

Thanks Marilyn! If I remember well, the 2007 iTunes gig was aired as well, wasn't it? though it wasn't all the gig, there was much more "backstage" stuff, interviews etc. Nice one! :biggrin2:

Thanks Marilyn! If I remember well, the 2007 iTunes gig was aired as well, wasn't it? though it wasn't all the gig, there was much more "backstage" stuff, interviews etc. Nice one! :biggrin2:

So they won't air the gig itself? not even a bit? :shocked:

Good call ..:thumb_yello:

detective skills .. looks like airline and TV listing shows airline

http://www.itv.com/tvguide/

I had a look on the ITV site, but I'm hopeless on sites. I couldn't see where the programes could be played live, or after the recording. It's good that we've got some clever people on here and I hope EVERYONE IN THE WORLD gets to see Mika on TV again.

I had a look on the ITV site, but I'm hopeless on sites. I couldn't see where the programes could be played live, or after the recording. It's good that we've got some clever people on here and I hope EVERYONE IN THE WORLD gets to see Mika on TV again.

I think you can watch it live via that link :biggrin2:

I modified your post on the front page to add the link :thumb_yello:

Thank you Marylin!!

So they won't air the gig itself? not even a bit? :shocked:

In an interview Mika said maybe they broadcast 3 songs on TV

Nice service that is, isn´t it?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the performances from other artists will also be broadcasted? (like Sophie Ellis-Bextor´s some days earlier)

Nice service that is, isn´t it?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the performances from other artists will also be broadcasted? (like Sophie Ellis-Bextor´s some days earlier)

The ITunes festival has been on ITV2 from the start. That's why I was keeping an eye out for Mika. I'm not sure about Sophie Ellis Bexter but they have featured other artists and are still doing that.

I also think that we might not see a lot of the actual gig, because interviews are also included. But we should see some of it, and I hope he sings We Are Golden!!!

I saw it in my emails this evening, i screamed alot. Luckily i dont have far to travel, i work in central london.

congrats! which contest did you win them on? do you know when you'll be receiving your tickets?