Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

Topic for today:

What do you want for Christmas?

If we're talking about material things then... that will sound awkward: to find out that my parents have a usable credit card (not a debit one). :teehee: The thing is, they said I can take it if I want, put my money in it and finally buy stuff on the Internet. :biggrin2:

If not material, then to spend lovely time with my family without disagreements. :cheerful_h4h:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why that one and not Mika's???

I think so too.

Its fun, but not that kind of dirty fun :aah:

Well.. I was listening to her at that moment and I thought "Since I can't stop listening to her, it would be nice to have her CD" :naughty: You know how much I want Mika's one, but Santa might laugh at me when I ask him this :blink::roftl:

:wink2:

You're just saying so :shun::naughty:

Btw, we are going to take our class photo tomorrow.. I'm pretty sure it'll be disaster.. as always..

Well.. I was listening to her at that moment and I thought "Since I can't stop listening to her, it would be nice to have her CD" :naughty: You know how much I want Mika's one, but Santa might laugh at me when I ask him this :blink::roftl:

:wink2:

You're just saying so :shun::naughty:

Btw, we are going to take our class photo tomorrow.. I'm pretty sure it'll be disaster.. as always..

Oh! I see.............. But I think Santa will love to give you both CDs :aah:

Yep.......................??

REally!! I need to see that!!! I want to see that!!!

Oh! I see.............. But I think Santa will love to give you both CDs :aah:

Yep.......................??

REally!! I need to see that!!! I want to see that!!!

I'd love to have a Santa like that :das:

Yup, yup.. you're not even sayin no :shun::naughty:

No! Btw, those are not ready yet :naughty:

I'd love to have a Santa like that :das:

Yup, yup.. you're not even sayin no :shun::naughty:

No! Btw, those are not ready yet :naughty:

Santa is a great dude, you know??? Even tho he never comes to my home...........

Ahahahaha! You catched me!

But.............. but............... I wanna see them!!!

Santa is a great dude, you know??? Even tho he never comes to my home...........

Ahahahaha! You catched me!

But.............. but............... I wanna see them!!!

He always comes :mf_rosetinted: But he doens't.. that means you were one bad child :mf_rosetinted:

Mwahaha :naughty:

We are not going to get them for few months, but I can show you something else. This is key ring that my friend sent to me. It had to come tomorrow, but.. :naughty: It was sooo totally sweet and unexpectable :wub2:

2zqsw29.jpg

Btw, I was doing you project yesterday and I realised that I don't have all the photos. There's only few from page 4 and 5 :shocked:

He always comes :mf_rosetinted: But he doens't.. that means you were one bad child :mf_rosetinted:

Mwahaha :naughty:

We are not going to get them for few months, but I can show you something else. This is key ring that my friend sent to me. It had to come tomorrow, but.. :naughty: It was sooo totally sweet and unexpectable :wub2:

2zqsw29.jpg

Btw, I was doing you project yesterday and I realised that I don't have all the photos. There's only few from page 4 and 5 :shocked:

But Im a good girl............ He just.......... hates me :sneaky2: He always did, so.............

Wow!! Thats awesome!!! And you look great on the pic :wub2: See that smile?? I love it.

REally??? I will send them again by the weekend, I have exam tomorrow and I will be studing. Btw, Im going to Alberto's place today :das: Lets see how he cooks :aah:

Oh, and.............. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

But Im a good girl............ He just.......... hates me :sneaky2: He always did, so.............

Wow!! Thats awesome!!! And you look great on the pic :wub2: See that smile?? I love it.

REally??? I will send them again by the weekend, I have exam tomorrow and I will be studing. Btw, Im going to Alberto's place today :das: Lets see how he cooks :aah:

Oh, and.............. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

You are, he's just lazy...

Thanks! And today at school my friend (The one that I was doing a drawing, which I forgot to take a pic of) gave me an earring that looks like sheep! (That's kinda our inside joke with special meaning xD) That was sooo sweet! I put them on and walked around all day and everybody was like "Aww, those are so sweet!" Also, have you ever heard of trollbeads bracelets? So thanks to my mum, I'm starting to collect mine :teehee:

And your present..

I was like ":shocked:" when I opened it! That's TBWKTM! DELUXE? ARE YOU MAD?? I wish you were here so I would give you a REAL BIG HUG!!! :wub2:

I'm still trying to figyure out that gave you've sent, but I decided to take it to school tomorrow, maybe I'll play it with my friend :biggrin2:

It's going on so very well :biggrin2: I love my friends like A LOT :wub2::biggrin2:

How's yours? :wink2:

I' m glad for you:biggrin2: What have you received so far? :teehee:

Mine.. well today is a first day from monday' s night when I feel ok.. cos I was ill all the time:aah:

I' m glad for you:biggrin2: What have you received so far? :teehee:

Mine.. well today is a first day from monday' s night when I feel ok.. cos I was ill all the time:aah:

Well.. Isa sent me TBWKTM, board games and lots of other sweet things! My parents gave me one of those trollbeads bracelets(http://www.1-love-quotes.com/images/Gift_Lines/trollbead-full.jpg) that you have to collects yourself. Mine has three pieces yet but I'm gonna collect more, but too bad these are expensive as hell :blink: One of my friend made me a keyring with Mika (Photo above), my other friend gave me an earring that looks like sheep (I'm sitting with those atm :biggrin2:) and lots of other things like candies, hugs, poems and kisses :biggrin2:

Flue? Oh my.. everyone around is sick around here! I feel like i'm gonna join them soon :huh:

Well.. Isa sent me TBWKTM, board games and lots of other sweet things! My parents gave me one of those trollbeads bracelets(http://www.1-love-quotes.com/images/Gift_Lines/trollbead-full.jpg) that you have to collects yourself. Mine has three pieces yet but I'm gonna collect more, but too bad these are expensive as hell :blink: One of my friend made me a keyring with Mika (Photo above), my other friend gave me an earring that looks like sheep (I'm sitting with those atm :biggrin2:) and lots of other things like candies, hugs, poems and kisses :biggrin2:

Flue? Oh my.. everyone around is sick around here! I feel like i'm gonna join them soon :huh:

Wow, that' s sooo coool!:biggrin2:

Oh,I know those bracelets.. and how much they costs there???:blink:

Yeah.. the same here.. I hope you wont get the flue,though.. :thumb_yello:

Wow, that' s sooo coool!:biggrin2:

Oh,I know those bracelets.. and how much they costs there???:blink:

Yeah.. the same here.. I hope you wont get the flue,though.. :thumb_yello:

:biggrin2:

Well.. One peace of it is around 100lt and that's around 28 euros. But that's only for silver ones. The gold ones can cost like 1000lt or even 3000lt and that A LOT! :boxed: But that's only for one peace!

Swine flue? Eh? My friends says it's awful! It hurts everywhere :shocked: Youch!

:biggrin2:

Well.. One peace of it is around 100lt and that's around 28 euros. But that's only for silver ones. The gold ones can cost like 1000lt or even 3000lt and that A LOT! :boxed: But that's only for one peace!

Swine flue? Eh? My friends says it's awful! It hurts everywhere :shocked: Youch!

No.. I dont think that everyone here has swine flue.. Well, there are about 300 people who actually has it, but for others (and me as well) its just a flue, I guess..

Wow,that' s a lot:boxed: I bought silver earings for my mum coz she has b-day on saturday :biggrin2:

No.. I dont think that everyone here has swine flue.. Well, there are about 300 people who actually has it, but for others (and me as well) its just a flue, I guess..

Wow,that' s a lot:boxed: I bought silver earings for my mum coz she has b-day on saturday :biggrin2:

Thank god it was just a flue :teehee: The swine one sounds like one bad baaaad thing :boxed:

Yeah, I know.. But it's kinda good. Whenever something big happens to me I'll buy one more peace into my bracelet :biggrin2: Aww.. how sweet! She's scorpio too?

Thank god it was just a flue :teehee: The swine one sounds like one bad baaaad thing :boxed:

Yeah, I know.. But it's kinda good. Whenever something big happens to me I'll buy one more peace into my bracelet :biggrin2: Aww.. how sweet! She's scorpio too?

yeah, thats a good point:biggrin2:

Aha, and my brother Nauris as well:naughty:

yeah, thats a good point:biggrin2:

Aha, and my brother Nauris as well:naughty:

Aha, I like those kind of things :teehee:

Really? Wow, you're like surrounded by scorpios :das:

Good evening :biggrin2:

Evening Sarah :biggrin2:

I'm glad to hear it. Did you do anything special?

My day has been ok. Its finally stopped raining here so I've been out.

Not really. I'm thinking on inviting my closest friends over on the weekend.

It was raining too, but it seems that it stopped. And I remember last year it was snowing on my bday!