• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see it now but from that screen shot, on the right, is this the jacket some MFCers gave him in New York?? :shocked:

No we gave him an orange jacket:thumb_yello:

But if it was the jacket we gave him, i think i'd have a heart attack!!!:shocked:

Now I really think it's ridiculous they're censoring or even overcensoring this.. What the hell is wrong with it so that they can think it's not for all viewers? Unbeliavable.:naughty:

I think this is the craziest Mika vid I've ever seen... I LOVE it, it was so unexpected for me:lmfao:

watched once again!!

i think i'm gonna fuse the laptop pretty quickly today!!!

it's perfect!! beautiful, really beautiful!!!!

i can't think properly at the moment, but i'm positively impressed!!

after what he said at a italian radio i was a little worried.. the man knows how to create expectations i guess!! :naughty:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Okay... I still can't believe it, but the vid is out there! I thought this deserved its own thread but I don't know if it's allowed to post? Feel free to delete if not?

Copy and paste this link in your mediaplayer:

http://del.interoute.com/?id=b124759f-e553-4e5c-8f92-9ecf475cbb68&delivery=stream

I found it here: http://www.gunk.be/gunktv-nieuws-polls-en-magazines/2264-ontdek-we-golden-van-mika.html

mikavisd.jpg

OMG!!!!!!

You just made my day with this video!!

I totally love it!!! He is having a blast on that video and it reminds me of ME!

Specially when I am alone in the house. I play my favorite song wearing only undies and dancing and playing all other the apartment!!

And MIKA in undies....................:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Better outfit yet!!!!!!!!

Okay... I still can't believe it, but the vid is out there! I thought this deserved its own thread but I don't know if it's allowed to post? Feel free to delete if not?

Copy and paste this link in your mediaplayer:

http://del.interoute.com/?id=b124759f-e553-4e5c-8f92-9ecf475cbb68&delivery=stream

I found it here: http://www.gunk.be/gunktv-nieuws-polls-en-magazines/2264-ontdek-we-golden-van-mika.html

mikavisd.jpg

Droopsy You are my Hero!!

This is so exciting!!

Thank You!

Thanks so much Droopsy!

I Love it too!

Everybody has done this in their bedroom or living room at home when nobody can see you or hear you - usually singing your lungs out!

I jsut said that without reading your post.

its weird coz i get two versions haha... one where at one point it randomly stops being vid and its like pictures to the beat and one without the stops lol

although i have to say i never stuck lasers on my crotch as a teenager...

:naughty:

and what's with the phallic symbols?

Now I really think it's ridiculous they're censoring or even overcensoring this.. What the hell is wrong with it so that they can think it's not for all viewers? Unbeliavable.:naughty:

I think this is the craziest Mika vid I've ever seen... I LOVE it, it was so unexpected for me:lmfao:

I forgot that Mika had said that this week.

What is there to censor????

I don't get it!

I forgot that Mika had said that this week.

What is there to censor????

I don't get it!

Me either:dunno:

If they censor THIS vid, and they don't do it to many other much more promiscious and worse vids, then they're being absolutely unfair and unethical!:blink: But that's just how it is.. They can show people having sex, but when it's a guy having fun in his underwear all by himself, it's weird and censored:naughty:

its weird coz i get two versions haha... one where at one point it randomly stops being vid and its like pictures to the beat and one without the stops lol

although i have to say i never stuck lasers on my crotch as a teenager...

:naughty:

and what's with the phallic symbols?

I never did that either - But - Remember Mika is odd!! Hahaha!

He is odd in that genius way of his!