• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello to you :teehee:

I still don't see the muscles :naughty: but it's ok, really. :aah:

as for celebrating with being at ease with the gayness of video (and of the album, if thoughts are correct), I'm with you aaaalll the way :yay:

Ok, seriously, they are muscles :roftl:, but yes, totally have to agree about the last sentence

well, thank YOU for this:flowers2:

...I have just come back on MFC after 2 hours and when I saw your name on the last post I kind of knew you'd have some nice surprise for us:thumb_yello:

Yeah, me too, when I see nicoleta's name I think "oh goodie :wub2:"

And in my line of work, Caz, they ARE boobs:

FH010004.jpgmikaboobsA.jpg

Yes, for sure! The man is obsessed by boobies and the first thing I thought when I saw him with the booboie-boa was that he had many pairs there!! lmao :roftl:

I totally agree. I think that I described earlier as "Mika prancing around naked in a flurry of gayness"

I do find it fantastic though, absolutely LOVE the video, and am celebrating the fact that he's become so relaxed about this and feels that he can release such a gay video. It's fantastic. And I truly mean this as a huge compliment to him, I'm not being funny at all.

I agree 100% with this.

Ditto.

-------

My mom watched the video and here's how our conversation went:

Mom: Have you seen Mika's new video?

Me: Yes, it's a bit gay.

Mom:...a BIT? :blink::teehee:

:aah:

Ditto.

-------

:aah:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

oh, how many pages hv we done already??:naughty:

what muscles..?? he's very skinny :naughty: he's a little less relaxed abdomen but I'd not go as far as calling it muscles :aah:

Did you not see his bicep???

He's been working out for definate!:blush-anim-cl:

Mika has said that this album is about adolescence.

I don't really get why you think Mika is not hiding his sexuality anymore.

I don't know of Anyone who was a music lover who did Not do this in their bedroom!!

Everyone of my friends confessed that they did this quite often to their favourite tunes. They blushed when they admitted I. So did I. But it is the truth. I love the Vid!!

I'm still doing it that way. At least once a week, and I'm almost 20. :roftl:

It's just natural, you have to let things out. It didn't bring up any sexuality questions for me either. It's just plain sexy.

:naughty:

It's not about what he's doing in the video, but how he is doing it. The whole visuals of the video, the moves, everything about it screams out GAY, GAY, GAY :mf_lustslow:.

To me there is no denying that this is a very gay video, and I love it :wub2:.

When I first saw it, I felt kind of weird, I didn't completely feel comfortable with it. I kept closing the window once my sister walked by haha, it kind of felt awkward.

But when I thought about it, how else would the song be expressed well without showing the singer dancing around like he's a teenager again? It totally expresses adolescense, which is what the album is about anyways. What other music video would express it better? If I would have any reason to not like it, I guess it woud be the 'showing skin' part. Dancing fully clothed would've probably taken away from the effect though :naughty: And I do feel like he's more open about his sexuality, it's great. :punk::wub2:

Did Perez get the video from here?

Many of us sent it to him.

I uploaded it to YT, without obvious tags, only WAG, but they immediately disabled the sound as copyrighted material. So I deleted it. There will be hundreds of places to see it soon enough.:aah:

Ditto.

-------

That's hilarious :roftl:

My mom thinks I'm crazy. I'm on the phone w/ my friend, and she's watching it.

me: (screaming) "Here come the boob grabbing motions! Did you see them? HAHAHAHAHA!"

mom: Uhhhhh.....:loco:

And this too :lmao:

Did you not see his bicep???

He's been working out for definate!:blush-anim-cl:

Well, Rose, thank you, finally someone else sees it!

I like your idea - Now that Mika is putting a lot of the Kewl stuff we MFCers are sending him into his video the next logical step should be putting MFCers into a vid or two!

For some of you having problems accessing the video perezhilton.com has it up - the whole Vid all 4 minutes & 14 seconds of it.!!

Have you not seen the Big Girls video?

Lot's of MFCers in it:wink2:

oh my god...what he could not do with the song, he can do it with the video...i'm totally in love with this video...i may even say that i partially like the song!:naughty:

he's as mad as a crazy cow, i love him...and cannot find him sexy at all!

he's so ironic and funny!:teehee:

I cannot stop watching this :fangurl:

And in my line of work, Caz, they ARE boobs:

FH010004.jpgmikaboobsA.jpg

I'm with you, defininately boobies.

Just like on the cake in Love Today.

OK I can't believe it honestly: I have been to the beach for 1 SINGLE HOUR and came back to find 28 pages of MFC juice and until catching up with all those *would insert an adjective for those screencaps but doesn't want to go to the naughty corner NOW* screencaps, got to page 31.

Back to the vid:

1. He is to die-for!!! :mf_lustslow:

2. He is a nuclear bomb who's mission is to destroy every last tiny bit of innocence in a teeenager's mind (like mine for example *starts putting back the spreaded pieces of her innocence back together but gives up...* :boxed: )

3. Now, if we learn the dance...you do imagine we'd beat him at losing weight! :pbjt:

4.HE HAS GROWN UP! He is a lot more confident and he shows it!!! :wub2:

5. I really can't believe it really!

*starts counting down the days until I finish high-school, until I finish university, realises that in about 6-8 years I will get to tell this guy what to do on sets as a director and remembers that if this album is about adolescence and he gets to act THIS way, :shocked: what could he possibly in the future vids about the grown-up part...because that's when I'll probably land on the set.

Oh...is someone going to sleep tonight? Really now...

*I want my innocence back!!! :aah: which was already brought back by him, he took it back just as easily...I need a Mika-Rehab!!! *

Edited by B!anka

I must say I have never seen a video this camp, over the top and from the sort only one artist can get away with. Truly unique, very well done but a bit too much 'gay'-ish for me who´s not gay (though there is absolutely nothing wrong with that).