• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ermm... as teenagers? :blush-anim-cl:I may have been doing this when I first got the audio of WAG...

To keep at least a little bit of my dignity I didn’t mention how he makes us, well me :blush-anim-cl::naughty: dance and scream like e teenager while watching his concerts!

It’s like he’s casting a spell on you, and I love every moment, and the last thing I’m thinking about is my age!:biggrin2:

And we thought he was mad before that video! :roftl: Lovely madness!

The beginning and the ending is so cool! I love the spiderman jump :naughty:

Crazy and lovely!:wub2:

what? I can't see it lol :roftl:

I think you're right :wink2:

There's a mark ... but that's not from kissing .. otherwise the guy has HUGE lips :shocked::naughty:

Is that a bus in the middle of that rug? I like the rug, but I'm not sure a bus fits with the rest very well :blink:

It looks like a camper van!:floor::floor::floor:

I see there are roses on the rug too, cool!:wub2:

Am I the only one who still feels like this is surreal?:insane: Like the video isn't really this one or that he isn't really doing what he is doing on the video and like he isn't really only in his boxers:roftl:

I know ... I'm getting a bit hyper from watching it :boing:

Im gettin hyper from watching him dance around in the underwear.... nice underwear :naughty:

Thanks for the video!!!!!

I love it, it really does remind us of our teens! I used to enjoy making a fool of myself when listening to my favourite music...

My son enjoyed th evid too, and wondered if Mika was in his own bedroom.

Yeah i love it too! Reminds me of how big a mess my bedroom was, the fun, how much school sucked and how much i hated tapes ect :roftl: Damn im glad we have cds today :thumb_yello:

Thank you, but I couldn't help but laugh with he put his head any the "yellow tube".

If I came here all the time I wouldn't get all of your great reactions - instant happiness for me! :biggrin2:

Hey what about the big phallic shaped thing he puts on his head?

Um, is anyone else a little surprised Mika wears white boxers? I would have imagined something a bit more vivid... can I get some Tazmanian Devil or something? lol ;)

Hmm, good point. :naughty: I guess they figured there was enough colour in the room and, in order for Mika to be the 'focus' he'd be more neutral. :dunno: Sort of like when runway models don't smile. In other words, an artistic choice.

Ha, as if Mika's undies are ever going to have an artistic choice to them. :lol3: Really, I have no idea why he was wearing white boxers.

Hey what about the big phallic shaped thing he puts on his head?

Observance skills!

I love the shot of him gently humping that colourful carpet! And the chair! And flexing his butt at 0:41! I could keep going all night long!

I wonder how many times he got himself hurt taping this video?

Edited by EnFa

Um, is anyone else a little surprised Mika wears white boxers? I would have imagined something a bit more vivid... can I get some Tazmanian Devil or something? lol ;)

I guess he didn't want to look too gay. :roftl:

To answer the question about the rectangular thing, yes it is in fact the dungarees :aah:

00-00-47-1.jpg

Thanks Droopsy!

I have watched the vid numerous times & still can't figure it out.

I will take your word for it.

I am not that obsessed with this - Hmmmm!

Oberservance skills!

I love the shot of him gently humping that colourful carpet! And the chair! And flexing his butt at 0:41! I could keep going all night long!

I wonder how many times he got himself hurt taping this video?

What a poetic turn of phrase! :lmfao: