• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I once asked him if he'd ever consider playing Doctor Who, and he laughed and said "No, I wouldn't do that, I don't act"

So there you go.

That would be a serious challenge as well as a long term commitment. What I originally was hoping was a small appearance in a Mika- type film. All Singers are actors to a certain degree. I think they act out their songs to a certain degree on stage don't they?

I now I am really late but I really love this video. It is so like.... me lol except I don't do that in my underwear :naughty:

Mika is so crazy and I so love it :D

hahah you don't? hahaha It's an amazing videooo!

Did you see Mika's slightly developed six pack?

I once asked him if he'd ever consider playing Doctor Who, and he laughed and said "No, I wouldn't do that, I don't act"

So there you go.

Oh that would be my absolute DREAM.

He was mentioned in one of the books - the Doctor loves Grace Kelly! The book starts with robots dancing to it and ends with it coming on again and the Doctor being like 'Good old Mika!' hahahaha. I squealed a bit when I read it.

I think I'm gonna put the video on the telly again and just have it going in the background so I can look up every now and then and be all like 'ooh! Niiiiiiiice'.

Did you see Mika's slightly developed six pack?[/color]

Is it? Or is he just really skinny??

I think the lighting might have something to do with it looking like the starts of a four pack.

In the next clip he just looks skinny.

I actually watched it a few times. :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::teehee::teehee:

Oh that would be my absolute DREAM.

He was mentioned in one of the books - the Doctor loves Grace Kelly! The book starts with robots dancing to it and ends with it coming on again and the Doctor being like 'Good old Mika!' hahahaha. I squealed a bit when I read it.

I think I'm gonna put the video on the telly again and just have it going in the background so I can look up every now and then and be all like 'ooh! Niiiiiiiice'.

REAAAAAAAAAALLYYY???? :shocked::shocked:

You have to tweet that to Mika!....You on twitter? :roftl:

I think the lighting might have something to do with it looking like the starts of a four pack.

I actually watched it a few times. :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::teehee::teehee:

I watched it again earlier, and in the side shots in the bedroom, you can see his ribs!

That kind of worried me a bit!

hahahah so did I.... But from what I saw his belly looks a whole lot firmer and his arms have a little muscle.. maybe he is working out... :dunno:

Brazilian fans are watching the new video in MTV BRAZIL :shocked::shocked::shocked:

:swoon:

wag's video is playing hereee!!!! :boing:

You lucky people!:mf_lustslow:

Speaking of how many times one has watched the We Are Golden video - Who is willing to confess to "date & time" you first accessed the We Are Golden video & how many times since you have wathced it???

I am Not! Hahaha!

If I was to take a "conservative" guess it would be at 9 a.m. yesterday & under a hundred but over fifty. :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::teehee::teehee:

I found out about the vid this morning (wasn't home all day yesterday) and got very exited about it! Watched is probably about 75 times, if not more! I've downloaded the link and now it is on constant replay when I am at the computer.

So is this THE OFFICIAL? As in we can use the link in emails to radio and news statiosn and more for promotion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuKBY_ZVIAE

or just wait just to be sure till we have it on MS or the myspace?

Yes, that is my question too!

REAAAAAAAAAALLYYY???? :shocked::shocked:

You have to tweet that to Mika!....You on twitter? :roftl:

Haha I think I might give him a little bit of a rest from my tweets - my last one asked him to recreate the video at the Roundhouse on Friday - nakedness included, hahaah.

LOL found this at 'wapedia' under Grace Kelly:

•The song is used in Doctor Who: The Pirate Loop at the end when the pirate badgers and the other surviving crew are having a party.

That is officially the MOST absurd sentence I have ever seen.

I watched it again earlier, and in the side shots in the bedroom, you can see his ribs!

That kind of worried me a bit!

only cos he's stretching, if I stretch far enough you can see mine as well (not a great deal, but a little bit). and I'm definitely not anorexic :roftl:

I have been visiting a lot of web pages & most don't have it or it is listed as having been taken down. So I would say no it isn't offical yet.

But I am not an authority.

I just wanted to visit some web pages & vote & add positive comments.

I am a little obsessed that way! hahaha!

This shot:

pink.jpg

Reminded me of this photo:

2i12ps3.jpg

you`re right :thumb_yello:

i didn`t notice that :bleh:

Date: yesterday as soon as i saw the link

How many times: I have no idea

The slow-mo:

Date: today when i saw the link

How many times: i have no idea too. But not enough

hahahahahah