Hahaha:roftl::teehee:

I know:huh: I find myself doing that sometimes too, but sometimes I just insist too much and spend too much energy on doing it so I just feel like giving up:aah:

I don't get why people get a bit "repulsed" by me when they get to know that I'm a Mika fan:dunno: Shallow:sneaky2:

I know :aah:

People just don't understand :sneaky2:

Thank God for MFC :huglove:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know :aah:

People just don't understand :sneaky2:

Thank God for MFC :huglove:

They don't really:sneaky2:

Yep:wub2::huglove: I dunno how would I do without this place.:naughty:

Ok, really going now.. Goodnight everyone! xx :aah:

You're welcome!

ipod?:lmao:

Sorry, I just loved it:roftl:

Hahaha:roftl::teehee:

I know:huh: I find myself doing that sometimes too, but sometimes I just insist too much and spend too much energy on doing it so I just feel like giving up:aah:

I don't get why people get a bit "repulsed" by me when they get to know that I'm a Mika fan:dunno: Shallow:sneaky2:

:roftl:Now the more i think about it...

and even more embarassing...i thought he said "running around like a cloud on purpose" :boxed: a cloud running...?

and running from running I thought was running from money.....

My perception of Mika has gone out the window!

They don't really:sneaky2:

Yep:wub2::huglove: I dunno how would I do without this place.:naughty:

Ok, really going now.. Goodnight everyone! xx :aah:

Goodnight :huglove:

:roftl:Now the more i think about it...

and even more embarassing...i thought he said "running around like a cloud on purpose" :boxed: a cloud running...?

and running from running I thought was running from money.....

My perception of Mika has gone out the window!

I always thought it was "cloud" instead of "clown". And so does Perez, apparently :naughty:

Goodnight :huglove:

I always thought it was "cloud" instead of "clown". And so does Perez, apparently :naughty:

Yay! I'm not the only one! but i guess 'clown' goes better with the whole 'circus' thing at the beginning.

(Man I feel like it's been forever since i've been on MFC, I forgot how wonderful it is!!)

Yes it is:teehee::blush-anim-cl:

No, they're tits :shun:

He even does the tit-grabbing motion in the air.

You made me wonder.... but I'm not even going to write down what I'm wondering:teehee:

A radio station in Australia posted screen caps of the vid, check out the caption under this shot:

http://pics.nova969.com.au/galleries/mika-in-his-boxers-for-we-are-golden-video/6

:roftl:

When I watched the slow mo vid I really noticed that bit for some reason and was chastising myself for even noticing. It was a bit hard not to though:blush-anim-cl:

:floor:

It was because he was jumping! And his under-undies can fail sometimes in holding :teehee: It's not what they in Oz tried to mean :mf_rosetinted:

As soon as I saw the boxers I thought "Oh dear! He's gonna have to be wearing something supportive under those!" and I even wondered if things would be taped to prevent uneccessary movement. Not very comfortable though:teehee::naughty:

Oh that would be my absolute DREAM.

He was mentioned in one of the books - the Doctor loves Grace Kelly! The book starts with robots dancing to it and ends with it coming on again and the Doctor being like 'Good old Mika!' hahahaha. I squealed a bit when I read it.

I think I'm gonna put the video on the telly again and just have it going in the background so I can look up every now and then and be all like 'ooh! Niiiiiiiice'.

Wow- which book- how did I miss that

It wsa the previous Dr Who guy that liked Mika though- Chap 1 of The Writers Tale is all about how he fancied Mika and thought of any other world as the Companion's theme song before Catherine Tate came back as Donna so they didn't need a new companion after all

It was in the thread

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1969368&postcount=168

You made me wonder.... but I'm not even going to write down what I'm wondering:teehee:

When I watched the slow mo vid I really noticed that bit for some reason and was chastising myself for even noticing. It was a bit hard not to though:blush-anim-cl:

As soon as I saw the boxers I thought "Oh dear! He's gonna have to be wearing something supportive under those!" and I even wondered if things would be taped to prevent uneccessary movement. Not very comfortable though:teehee::naughty:

What 'things' :confused: ?

Cheers,

Id3

What 'things' :confused: ?

Cheers,

Id3

His genitalia if you want specifics. I remember in one of the special features on my DVD of "A Knight's Tale" (and I can't remember if it was in a commentary or something else), where Paul Bettany is talking about being nude in one of the scenes and because he's walking and you see him from the rear, his genitalia was taped (to his leg I think) so it wouldn't flop around, and be accidentally visible. I wondered if Mika may do the same thing to prevent his genitalia flopping around and giving us precisely the screencaps that are cropping up now. But, it would appear not!:teehee:

Was I clear enough for you?:wink2:

Hey! I've always thought of Mika like a bit narcissistic boy, so I wouldn't be surprised if I knew he does

(and besides he wouldn't be the only one..)

ohhh goshhh....:blush-anim-cl: I need some minutes in the naughty corner...or keep in there for a lifetime :aah:

Sorry, it's a bit late to quote, but anyway...

Mika does practise in front of mirror! I'm sure he did it for the WAG video. He said he had been practising at home in the radio interview a few days ago. If you check the making of the Love Today video (there's a slightly longer version), you can see him trying the moves (especially the ones we can now see in the shadow in the video).

Being a classically trained singer, I'm sure he's been trained to watch himself in a mirror. I've never trained as a classical singer, but as a pianist I've always seen a mirror (normally a huge one) in the classrooms where I was having classes. And if there was a mirror in the classroom there were singing classes, too. :thumb_yello:

I have updated the first page with all relevant new things posted in this thread! :thumb_yello:

You're kidding, right? I think Mika can act very well -- he has us on all

the time!

But seriously, he did act in Cabaret in school, and got very good reviews,

from what I've read.

Well, no, I'm serious actually :blink: I could def see him in something like cabarat or another musical kind of thing. But a movie? No way :blink:

I once asked him if he'd ever consider playing Doctor Who, and he laughed and said "No, I wouldn't do that, I don't act"

So there you go.

:teehee:

Speaking of how many times one has watched the We Are Golden video - Who is willing to confess to "date & time" you first accessed the We Are Golden video & how many times since you have wathced it???

I am Not! Hahaha!

If I was to take a "conservative" guess it would be at 9 a.m. yesterday & under a hundred but over fifty. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

28th of july, 3.35 PM was the first time I discovered WAG :wub2: I know this because I have an msn log from how I was asking someone else if this was 'really the vid??? For real???? The vid's out there????' Yep, that was how that conversation went :roftl: It took me quite a while to post it here because I couldn't believe I found it and I thought it was a joke! I was a bit shocked :aah: Hadn't expected it all!

I can safely say I've seen it about 30 times for sure? Mostly not entirely tho :teehee:

Is anyone else noticing that We Are Golden sounds shockingly familiar already, as familiar now as any of the LICM tracks? There have been a few moments where I've had to stop and remind myself that this is a brand new song I only heard just over a week ago. Now it feels like I've known it forever. :wub2:

I agree... I can't believe it's not even regularly played on the radio... It's all so brand new but it seems like I've known this song and especially the video forever :roftl:

Little bit of reminiscing....Mika in white boxers and Freddie in white shorts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIdV4Y56gYM

and I love that scarf:

boobgif.gif

Hahahah i've showed that video of Freddie some time ago to my 7 and 9 year old sons and they both said : why is that man only wearing his underpants ,:roftl::roftl: , i explaned to them that it were shorts.

Then 2 days ago i showed them the WAG video and they didn't say anything about mika in his pants, they weren't even shocked to see this:roftl:.

They weren't really mikafans but they have watched the whole thing and said they liked it.

No, that's a good thing! Raising a new generation of music-loving fanboys and fangurls, that's fabulous! :roftl:

I showed the video to a close friend who happens to be gay. He squealed like a happy school girl, but then proceeded to inform me that the WAG video is, in fact, gayer than this video:

:roftl:

OMG no way, that video is GAYER by a thousand miles!!!!!

Same as well :thumb_yello: I've been waiting for my fave Mika vid because I wasn't too impressed with his previous ones :fisch:

what lacked in past videoclips was self irony.. there's plenty of self affirmation and plenty of self irony in this one. it's absolutely flawless IMO. :wub2: