The Official "The Boy Who Knew Too Much ERA" Charts & Sales around the world Thread

Showtunes17

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the french iTune store TBWNTM (deluxe version) is always number 1 and simple versionn is always number 2. We love him so much in France:wub2::roftl:

:thumb_yello:

Monday sales!

Albums

1 Madonna 21.9k

2 Muse 17.7k

3 Dizzee Rascal 16.8k

4 Mika 14.8k

5 Pearl Jam 13.3k

:boxed:

That is unbelievable:shocked:

He is No.3/6 on the UK itunes album chart.

1. The Resistance

Muse

The Resistance

2. Celebration (Deluxe Version)

Madonna

3. The Boy Who Knew Too Much

Mika

4. Only By the Night

Kings of Leon

5. Turn It Up

Pixie Lott

6. The Boy Who Knew Too Much (Deluxe Version)

Mika

7. Lungs

Florence + The Machine

8. Revelation

Peter Andre

9. Addicted to Bass Winter 2009

Various Artists

10. Words On the Floor

Tommy Reilly

Ekkkk yeh thats true :teehee:

Well he has all week as you say :biggrin2:

By surely in the official chart, both versions would be put together, wouldn't they?

Although Madonna's is listed as Deluxe version.

I would love him to get to number one, but still, the most important thing is the SALES. If he sells more than 6.000,000 coppies worldwide, he's done better than LICM and proved to everyone who doubts him, that he belongs on the world stage.

I bought my copy of TBWKTM yesterday from HMV in the UK and asked the young guy at the counter how it had been selling during the day....he just shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't know, I don't moniter the sales" so I said "oh, come on!!! This is the biggest new release out today!!!" to which he replied...".....hmmmmmm...I don't like him" outraged, I turned to go then said " you, sonny, are in denial!!!!!" :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I bought my copy of TBWKTM yesterday from HMV in the UK and asked the young guy at the counter how it had been selling during the day....he just shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't know, I don't moniter the sales" so I said "oh, come on!!! This is the biggest new release out today!!!" to which he replied...".....hmmmmmm...I don't like him" outraged, I turned to go then said " you, sonny, are in denial!!!!!" :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Nice one, vixen! :thumb_yello:

YOU TELL HIM!!

:aah:

:thumb_yello: