The Official "The Boy Who Knew Too Much ERA" Charts & Sales around the world Thread

Showtunes17

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Boy Who Knew Too Much Album is #2 in New Zealand :biggrin2:

That's good news.

Btw, I'm sick of these old singers bringing out their new albums, which are actually all their old songs remastered, and getting to number one with them! It was the same with Madonna's album over here! Now Cliff Richard and the Shadows are coming back as well. Cliff Richard has a new single, Singing the Blues, which is NOT a new song!! I think it's about as old as I am! But I bet he gets to number one with his single and his album!!

That's good news.

Btw, I'm sick of these old singers bringing out their new albums, which are actually all their old songs remastered, and getting to number one with them! It was the same with Madonna's album over here! Now Cliff Richard and the Shadows are coming back as well. Cliff Richard has a new single, Singing the Blues, which is NOT a new song!! I think it's about as old as I am! But I bet he gets to number one with his single and his album!!

Yes it is annoying, there should a separate chart for this called "Oldies revived chart"

brilliant! How many was LiCM? 5million? :roftl:

Hi Caz, I recently watched your We Are Golden vid - Kewl & good luck!

Currently LICM has sold 5,601,000 to 5,818,360.

LICM is slowly increasing it's sales again after stopping just less of this number.

It is in the Itunes Top Ten in three countires.

During & after the North American Tour LICM could be on the charts again in two more countries.

Kewl!

:partytime2::group_hug:

Has anyone seen BIOG video on any music channels yet? I haven't :blink:

The next single in the UK is Rain, so I never really understood BIOTG video premiering in the UK in early October.

I don't know when that song will be released in the US as a single, but hopefully coinciding with Mika's tv appearances.

As for the UK an Europe - perhaps single is being hold back because of Robbie's comback single, even though I read today it is not even going to be No1 in the UK.

I personally think they should start preparing for a chart attack with Rain in all countries of Europe.

Thanks for the info. And i agree, although i don't think robbie's single is playing a factor. If rain comes out in the next month, it wouldn't clash with Bodies.

The BIOTG video debut kinda confused, so glad that is rain is the official 2nd single here. Hope the video for that drops soon and released/promoted asap. It would propel more people to purchase the album.

..I thought of the two singles clashing on the airwaves, mainly. Rain was due for release (at least the promo CD) in the NL for 28th Sept. That means, I guess, that radio stations were meant to start playing it at the end of September already..

We should have at least heard some info on when the new single would be released but nothing so far:dunno:

I really really hope, however, that at least BIOTG is released in the US while he is there..

...back to Robbie, Bodies is No1 on i-tunes in half of Europe (at least in the German speaking part for sure) and it will stay there for a while, I guess.

...just remembered Leona Lewis will come out with a single very soon, too.

She will have an album out in early November.

Edited by suzie

I'm confused again - is 'Rain' actually the 2nd single??? If so, why was a video for 'BIOTG' even made and premiered??? Doesn't make any sense. I've even checked various music websites and they all say that 'BIOTG' is the 2nd single. :dunno:

They are still playing WAG on some music channels but I haven't seen 'BIOTG' at all.

Edited by Blossom

I'm confused again - is 'Rain' actually the 2nd single??? If so, why was a video for 'BIOTG' even made and premiered??? Doesn't make any sense. I've even checked various music websites and they all say that 'BIOTG' is the 2nd single. :dunno:

They are still playing WAG on some music channels but I haven't seen 'BIOTG' at all.

he said it again on "taratata",and on MS,rain on 2nd single but we don't know more:naughty:

I guess they're testing the response of the audience to make the right choice. :wink2:

It's also not true that only UK gets 'Rain'...

Still no news on when it will be released ...:dunno:

and I also want to learn about 'B-side'... perhaps we get something extra, too, not a simple remix.

i think that wrong information huh? or told to cazgirl?

I would see no sense on any level it being BIOTG pleaseeeeeeeeee Team Mika make it rainnnnn

<well not rain but you get me>:roftl: