The Official "The Boy Who Knew Too Much ERA" Charts & Sales around the world Thread

Showtunes17

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're so welcome and i'll sure will :biggrin2::thumb_yello: and many people have helped contribute to this thread and they've kept the thread alive so :bow:

And we've got more to talk about now, with the official date release for BIOTG. Will Mika be at the brits this year? It's on one day after the release date..:naughty:

He is bound to be at the Brits I would think , Russle Grant predicted an album win , works for me :thumb_yello:

Ohhh well spotted !

Unless they do a live link thingy :biggrin2:

If they have a live link, I'll be gutted cos I'll be at the gig the night before... unless they record a performance from that show and pass it off as 'live'.

...or they will mess up with the second Dublin date... :cool:

... I don't think either Mika or the album will be nominated but I do hope I will be proven wrong..

I have just found news on nominatios:

"On Monday 18 January, The BRIT Awards Nominations will take place at IndigO2 at London’s O2, unveiling which candidates will be battling it out in each category for the coveted BRIT trophies. The launch will also include unique live performances from breakthrough acts and will be broadcast on ITV2."

The single reliese for blame it on the girls is out so hopefully i'll be hearing that around. :) The last time i heard a mika song out and about was in a game shop. They played blue eyes! It was really cool but I think I was the only person who knew the song. lol. I don't think mika is in the charts in England now is he?? I hope blame it on the girls gets a place. :)

The single reliese for blame it on the girls is out so hopefully i'll be hearing that around. :) The last time i heard a mika song out and about was in a game shop. They played blues eyes! It was really cool but I think I was the only person who new the song. lol. I don't think mika is in the charts in England now is he?? I hope blame it on the girls gets a place. :)

No, he isn't in the British charts at the moment. The album spent such a short length of time in the Top 75 and 'Rain' is his lowest charting single to date (#72). :emot-sad:

I just posted 'mika' alot of times on twitter. its not in the trending topics yet tho. lol. I kinda feel like I'm talking to myself now! :aah:

I don't think it counts if you keep mentioning something on your own...

I just posted 'mika' alot of times on twitter. its not in the trending topics yet tho. lol. I kinda feel like I'm talking to myself now! :aah:

im done :P

We were all doing it yesterday evening, but we didn't trend because Twitter thought we were spamming :sneaky2:

Here we go:

This is a new year & these are the totals I have found to date.

On the Apple Itunes Charts for this week:

TBWKTM is in the Top Pop Albums:

#5 in Belgium

#8 in France

#10 in Spain

Rain is in the Top Pop Songs:

#3 in Belgium

#3 in Italy

#4 in France

#4 in Spain

On Billboard's Charts:

We Are Golden is #50 in the Dance/Club Play Songs Chart & has been in the top 60 for a couple of months now.

At Worldwide Albums TBWKTM is still at 636000 units sold until the new results this coming Friday.

An interesting note is TBWKTM is in the top sixty of albums sold for 2009.

That is in the top quarter of the whole chart.

I won't list them here but you might be surprised who Mika beat out.

I will repeat that I am still confused by the sales of albums this past year.

Bravo & Congrats Mika!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I wish you even more success in 2010!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Hi Gary

if you won´t list them can you give me a link where I can look by myself :wink2: and thank you for this positiv review :thumb_yello:

O.K. I found it, don´t need a link

Edited by Sabine64
found the information

Here we go:

This is a new year & these are the totals I have found to date.

On the Apple Itunes Charts for this week:

TBWKTM is in the Top Pop Albums:

#5 in Belgium

#8 in France

#10 in Spain

Rain is in the Top Pop Songs:

#3 in Belgium

#3 in Italy

#4 in France

#4 in Spain

On Billboard's Charts:

We Are Golden is #50 in the Dance/Club Play Songs Chart & has been in the top 60 for a couple of months now.

At Worldwide Albums TBWKTM is still at 636000 units sold until the new results this coming Friday.

An interesting note is TBWKTM is in the top sixty of albums sold for 2009.

That is in the top quarter of the whole chart.

I won't list them here but you might be surprised who Mika beat out.

I will repeat that I am still confused by the sales of albums this past year.

Bravo & Congrats Mika!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I wish you even more success in 2010!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Thanks for all that info!!!

More than 600,000 units sold in just 3 months during a difficut year like 2009 is quite an impressive achievement. Congrats Mika!!!