Which Songs Will Be Singles

ok so now we've listened to snippets of the songs, judging from the previews which songs do you think Mika will consider releasing as singles ??? (but remember we've only heard 30 seconds of each song)

here's what i think at THIS MOMENT

We Are Golden (ha !!! obviousley :roftl:)

Balme It On The Girls

Rain

Good Gone Girl:wub2:

Touches You

what do you guys think ???

awww september feel like an age away !!!:sad:

Edited by John Alan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so now we've listened to snippets of the songs, judging from the previews which songs do you think Mika will consider releasing as singles ??? (but remember we've only heard 30 seconds of each song)

here's what i think at THIS MOMENT

We Are Golden (ha !!! obviousley :roftl:)

Balme It On The Girls

Rain

Good Gone Girl:wub2:

Touches You

what do you guys think ???

awww september feel like an age away !!!:sad:

Sort of agree, but think its either/or with GGG and BIOTG (pref BIOTG), and I think one of the ballads will be in. Hopefully By the Time, but probably I See You

Rain will definitely be a single, IMHO. The clubs will be playing it nonstop. I think Blame it on the Girls has decent US hit potential, along with By The Time. In the OMM interview he seemed opposed to Dr. John being a single, so we can move that one to the bottom of the "maybe" list. :teehee:

Apart from those, I think Touches You is single material. Not sure about One Foot Boy - will have to hear the whole thing, but it might be a little too quirky for radio. Granted, I thought that about Happy Ending at first, too, so what do I know. :blush-anim-cl:

Rain will definitely be a single, IMHO. The clubs will be playing it nonstop. I think Blame it on the Girls has decent US hit potential, along with By The Time. In the OMM interview he seemed opposed to Dr. John being a single, so we can move that one to the bottom of the "maybe" list. :teehee:

Apart from those, I think Touches You is single material. Not sure about One Foot Boy - will have to hear the whole thing, but it might be a little too quirky for radio. Granted, I thought that about Happy Ending at first, too, so what do I know. :blush-anim-cl:

Agreed :thumb_yello:

Mmmh ook

At the moment I think:

Rain

Blame it on the girls

By the time (Oh well, i HOPE that :wub2: I've already fallen in love with it :biggrin2:)

Good Gone Girl

Can't wait 'till september :mf_rosetinted:

i have EXACTLY the same thought wif u!!!!!:aah::biggrin2:

but i super luv Loverboy also, a shame that it can nvr be a single:wub2:

i have EXACTLY the same thought wif u!!!!!:aah::biggrin2:

but i super luv Loverboy also, a shame that it can nvr be a single:wub2:

I think Loverboy is good, but to me it sounds too much like Killer Queen. Don't know if anyone agrees about that.

But I've just been listening to Doctor John!! What an awesome song! I'd be glad if he decided to release that one as a single. But I know he probably won't.

I think Loverboy is good, but to me it sounds too much like Killer Queen. Don't know if anyone agrees about that.

But I've just been listening to Doctor John!! What an awesome song! I'd be glad if he decided to release that one as a single. But I know he probably won't.

I agree, Lover Boy is very much like Killer Queen! I don't like it much tbh, same as I don't like still hearing, after two and a half years, that 'Mika is the new Freddie'...:naughty:

From hearing the snippets I would predict the the singles will be Rain, BIOTG (though I would prefer GGG), I See You and Touches You.

I agree, Lover Boy is very much like Killer Queen! I don't like it much tbh, same as I don't like still hearing, after two and a half years, that 'Mika is the new Freddie'...:naughty:

From hearing the snippets I would predict the the singles will be Rain, BIOTG (though I would prefer GGG), I See You and Touches You.

oh yes, u hv a point here. there'd be loads of comparision b/n him and Freddie AGAIN. and then he'll say in some interviews, "i take this as a huge compliment" "i'm not doing a Queen revival" :teehee:

i'm in luv wif Rain now!!!! aft the itunes live:mf_lustslow:

i hope he brings Good Gone Girl out as a single, it's so catchy, you can tell it would be a real sing along tune if it was played on the radio. we know Dr John will be released, what about Blame it on the Girls? seems like another catchy one he could release, well i hope so anyways, and probably Touches You, another kind of mainstream friendly song, yay for Mika :-D x

Hmm, I'll even try to do it in the order I think it would appear

1. WAG

2. Rain

3. Good gone girl

4. I see you

5. One foot boy

Rain definitely

I See You I reckon could be one

I also actually reckon Blame It On The Girls, it's so damn catchy...I'm always singing the chorus round work :roftl: