Mika in Blackpool Sept 5th 09

kath

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wild Mouse is really scary. There is one at Skegness I went on as a young child and I thought I was going to die, honestly. It jerks you around and really hurts your neck! Rides are supposed to be fun, not physically painful! :sneaky2::naughty:

The Wild Mouse is really scary. There is one at Skegness I went on as a young child and I thought I was going to die, honestly. It jerks you around and really hurts your neck! Rides are supposed to be fun, not physically painful! :sneaky2::naughty:

If I do end up going to Blackpool ... I'll give that one a miss ... kay :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

We fly around on a roller coaster as Mika sings :wink2:

I think it could just be part of the day event or something along those lines :biggrin2:

Alan and I are going anyway, to enjoy the weekend, and even if we don't get tickets to the show, it could be great for a get together. Especially since people are not sure about the Christmas party this year or even if we should have one.

This is something to look forward to and London freaks me out anyway because I'm not steady on my feet enough to manage the escalators at the tube station. so for me, a get-together in Blackpool is ideal! Really looking forward to it.

Alan and I are going anyway, to enjoy the weekend, and even if we don't get tickets to the show, it could be great for a get together. Especially since people are not sure about the Christmas party this year or even if we should have one.

This is something to look forward to and London freaks me out anyway because I'm not steady on my feet enough to manage the escalators at the tube station. so for me, a get-together in Blackpool is ideal! Really looking forward to it.

You knowwww I may come anyways ........ Im kinda planning on the back of tickets and there is for sure no definate on that :blink:

I do love the idea of Blackpool , its got my juices flowing :thumb_yello:

You knowwww I may come anyways ........ Im kinda planning on the back of tickets and there is for sure no definate on that :blink:

I do love the idea of Blackpool , its got my juices flowing :thumb_yello:

Will you put a WHO'S COMING thing on the Front page please Freddie?

I have entered..whether will win is another matter! :roftl:

Thanks Chuck

x x x

Ohh man!!! fish and chips :mf_lustslow:

Rock yess yessss gotta have rock :mf_lustslow:

Blackpool is mega mega fun , one is excited :biggrin2:

You forgot..MIKA in a Kiss Me Quick hat, sucking on a sugared dummy with a half cooked hot hog in his hand...I would pay to see that! :roftl:

AND Donkeys (Albert's rellies!)on the beach!!!!..might have already been said as not read it all yet

xxx

Wah ! Wah ! Wah !!!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP !!!!!!!

I've only just seen this announcement - I live in Blackpool ! Mika in my hometown - HOW exciting is that !!!

I've applied for tickets and am desperately hoping that I get them - its down the road from me !

I can't believe it - soooooooooooooooooo excited !! :biggrin2:

<<<does the happy dance>>

Wah ! Wah ! Wah !!!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP !!!!!!!

I've only just seen this announcement - I live in Blackpool ! Mika in my hometown - HOW exciting is that !!!

I've applied for tickets and am desperately hoping that I get them - its down the road from me !

I can't believe it - soooooooooooooooooo excited !! :biggrin2:

<<<does the happy dance>>

oh wow best of luck :thumb_yello: bet you know the big one well :teehee:

Just got it into my mailbox:

LOTT’S SO HOT

5th August 2009

CUTIE Pixie Lott, 18, will be taking herself to Blackpool on September 4 to strut her stuff at the Illuminations pop festival.

Mika, 25, and chart-toppers JLS have also been confirmed for the gig.

Telly comic and chat show host Alan Carr, 33, will have his finger on the button for the big switch-on.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlist/view/92501/Lott-s-so-hot/

Huh, I dunno maybe I'll try to book tickets...they are free right?

I should first check out whether I have flights there or not....

Does anyone know whether it's the kind of gig when Mika will come out afte rit, to give autographs and stuff like that?

Thank in advance!

I don't like rides or rollercoasters I'm afraid, so bit of a waste living in Blackpool really - lol !! Thanks !

i know lol, its weird when you live in Blackpool you hardly do anything like go to the tourist attractions lol:roftl::roftl: but i do love rollercoasters not been to the pleasure beach in ages even though its about 15 mins away from me haha typical!!!:naughty::naughty:

I don't like rides or rollercoasters I'm afraid, so bit of a waste living in Blackpool really - lol !! Thanks !

thats ok i dont do them too, we could do the kids rides and hold eveyones coats :naughty: or maybe find a pub :teehee::roftl::biggrin2:

i know lol, its weird when you live in Blackpool you hardly do anything like go to the tourist attractions lol:roftl::roftl: but i do love rollercoasters not been to the pleasure beach in ages even though its about 15 mins away from me haha typical!!!:naughty::naughty:

I live near the sea ... and never go down to the beach .... used to when I was a teen ... but not at 35 lol .... I think you just get blase about where you live ... it's no big deal .... :blush-anim-cl:

Though I'd love to go to Blackpool ... even going to Great Yarmouth is exciting for me ... Clacton is so run-down and crappy .... :tears:

I live near the sea ... and never go down to the beach .... used to when I was a teen ... but not at 35 lol .... I think you just get blase about where you live ... it's no big deal .... :blush-anim-cl:

Though I'd love to go to Blackpool ... even going to Great Yarmouth is exciting for me ... Clacton is so run-down and crappy .... :tears:

southend, southend :roftl: my fav :biggrin2:

THE LINE UP IS......

MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIXIE LOTT

NEWTON FAULKNER

DANIEL MERRIWEATHER

and

WILL YOUNG!!

:groupwave:

I only know Will Young and Mika :doh: obviously .... Who on earth are the others and are they any good :wink2:

I only know Will Young and Mika :doh: obviously .... Who on earth are the others and are they any good :wink2:

Newton Faulkners good, saw him after Mika at Latitude.

Daniel Merriweather, sang on Mark Ronsons last album.

Pixie Lott, sings a song call Mama Do(?), it's quite catchy.

Newton Faulkners good, saw him after Mika at Latitude.

Daniel Merriweather, sang on Mark Ronsons last album.

Pixie Lott, sings a song call Mama Do(?), it's quite catchy.

*goes to YT*