Mika on Australian morning TV

nico_collard

Finally managed to catch up :teehee: Thanks Tegan!! Enjoyed the the first interview now waiting for Mika to come on the second, it's a long wait.... what a coincidence that that woman came up with the name Albert?:boxed: Was it really a coincidence??:sneaky2: Got to check her expressions again.. not that it's important..ha! Just curious. I'm now considering visiting Australia in November :aah: What's the weather like then?

Warm! Depending on where the gig is, it will be either warm, quite warm, really warm, hot or bloody hot!! November can be as bad as any of the "true" summer months.

Seems like a hell of a coincidence.. maybe she had it in her notes, therefore she had to hide it. Well if she's a good reporter, she would've done her research and that would have involved checking his twitter.. and you'd never miss it if you're researching there...unless maybe she is a fan and actually follows him :naughty:

See this exactly what I thought. I thought she may have done her research, or she may actually be a fan... I'm leaning more towards her having done her research though:dunno:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Warm! Depending on where the gig is, it will be either warm, quite warm, really warm, hot or bloody hot!! November can be as bad as any of the "true" summer months.

See this exactly what I thought. I thought she may have done her research, or she may actually be a fan... I'm leaning more towards her having done her research though:dunno:

Warm is good, but HOT is not for me.... back in Malaysia I hide indoors on hot days or under an umbrella :boxed:

Yeah, I've checked her expression on the video again :naughty: it is suspicious... I'm with you on this.

Warm is good, but HOT is not for me.... back in Malaysia I hide indoors on hot days or under an umbrella :boxed:

Yeah, I've checked her expression on the video again :naughty: it is suspicious... I'm with you on this.

Isn't Malaysia humid though? Sydney sometimes has some humidity but nowhere near as bad as Brisbane for instance. So if it was hot it's more likely to be a drier heat. I can cope with that better than humidity.

I can't view either of Mika's appearances.

Different videos show up on each link, but not of Mika. Does anyone have another link to these videos?

Or know how to view it in another format (YouTube, DailyMotion, etc.)?

If you had've read back one page you'd have found a dailymotion video, and these downloadable files that nicoleta so kindly did for us all. :thumb_yello:

Here's her post.

:wink2:dailymotion is good for you?!

2009.08.04-Sunrise TV(Australia)-Mika new album

*download

http://www.mediafire.com/?ztnntnamngj

:wink2:i will upload it the second video too

*download

http://www.mediafire.com/?gytmkannyzz

:wub2:thank you for the information!

Can a Mod, or Teegs when you come in put these in the first post for easy access for everyone.

wow!! :jawdrop:

this is.. ZOMG.. its// oh wow :woot_jump:

( i need to renew my passport. i'm gonna go do it RIGHT NOW.)

i have exams in november, so i pray to the god of all things mika that its LATE november..

Maybe you shouldn't listen to my advice, but if I were you I would say "f*ck it" to any exams that might happen to take place on the day of a Mika gig. Exams happen all the time. You can retake them. Mika's a rare commodity that doesn't come around often. Just saying. :teehee:

Maybe you shouldn't listen to my advice, but if I were you I would say "f*ck it" to any exams that might happen to take place on the day of a Mika gig. Exams happen all the time. You can retake them. Mika's a rare commodity that doesn't come around often. Just saying. :teehee:

:dunno: truly wish i could, but somehow i don't think my parents'll let me fly to australia, alone, when i'm still a minor and effectively on a childs passport in the middle of my NCEA exams :naughty:

if it was entirely up to me, i would so be there. I have the money. NCEA is a poor grading system in my opinion. (i've been saving to see mika since '07 :naughty: ) my parents are sooo with me, wanting to see mika, my dad actually encourages it and wants to come too (:lol3:)

on top of that, you cant resit NCEA last minute. if you wanna sit it a different time, you have to notify them, like, now. that day or fail :sad:

Edited by racinghorse83

:dunno: truly wish i could, but somehow i don't think my parents'll let me fly to australia, alone, when i'm still a minor and effectively on a childs passport in the middle of my NCEA exams :naughty:

if it was entirely up to me, i would so be there. I have the money. NCEA is a poor grading system in my opinion. (i've been saving to see mika since '07 :naughty: ) my parents are sooo with me, wanting to see mika, my dad actually encourages it and wants to come too (:lol3:)

on top of that, you cant resit NCEA last minute. if you wanna sit it a different time, you have to notify them, like, now. that day or fail :sad:

It sucks being a minor, doesn't it? :thumbdown:

Well I wish you the best of luck! I really hope you get to see him :flowers2:

It sucks being a minor, doesn't it? :thumbdown:

tell me about it! one more year, one more year..

Well I wish you the best of luck! I really hope you get to see him :flowers2:

so do i. although, since i've been waiting some 3 years now, i've finally got over my complete desperation to see him and resigned myself to the fact that living in NZ truly, truly sucks.

and thanks :blush-anim-cl:

tell me about it! one more year, one more year..

so do i. although, since i've been waiting some 3 years now, i've finally got over my complete desperation to see him and resigned myself to the fact that living in NZ truly, truly sucks.

and thanks :blush-anim-cl:

One more year for me too :groovy:

Well, more like 5 months :das:

------

Yeah, no offense but I probably wouldn't want to live in New Zealand, simply because people don't usually tour there :emot-sad:

One more year for me too :groovy:

Well, more like 5 months :das:

------

Yeah, no offense but I probably wouldn't want to live in New Zealand, simply because people don't usually tour there :emot-sad:

none taken :naughty: why do you think i want to get out of here?! :biggrin2:

but the truly sad thing is, actually, thats not *entirely* true. apart from britney, over the past year most major artists on a world tour either start or end with new zealand; (although we only usually get one show) green day, kanye west, black eyed peas, lady gaga, pussycat dolls, justin timberlake off the top of my head.. :sad:

none taken :naughty: why do you think i want to get out of here?! :biggrin2:

but the truly sad thing is, actually, thats not *entirely* true. apart from britney, over the past year most major artists on a world tour either start or end with new zealand; (although we only usually get one show) green day, kanye west, black eyed peas, lady gaga, pussycat dolls, justin timberlake off the top of my head.. :sad:

Yeah I've noticed that too. :huh:

:wink2:dailymotion is good for you?!

2009.08.04-Sunrise TV(Australia)-Mika new album

*download

http://www.mediafire.com/?ztnntnamngj

:wink2:i will upload it the second video too

*download

http://www.mediafire.com/?gytmkannyzz

:wub2:thank you for the information!

thank you so much nicoleta:thumb_yello:

If you had've read back one page you'd have found a dailymotion video, and these downloadable files that nicoleta so kindly did for us all. :thumb_yello:

Here's her post.

Can a Mod, or Teegs when you come in put these in the first post for easy access for everyone.

Sorted Kelzy :thumb_yello:

Give me a shout if you need anyfink else

dcdeb;2432599]Thanks so much for posting these, Tegan! :thumb_yello:[/b]

I'm sure you don't mean to keep insulting FD, ID3,

but it's sure starting to look that way. :sneaky2:

Maybe you should have tried the :wink2: instead of the :shocked:

smiley, otherwise we'll get the wrong idea...

Oh dear :blush-anim-cl: ! Was that the right smilie :dunno: ?

No, of course I don't, I only insult people who insult others, and Federico wouldn't, would he ? Actually his own post was a fine example of self derision, which I practise a lot and still can appreciate in others. F and I are soulmates, AC :wub2: ...

And sorry, you've lost me here : 'keep insulting' :confused: ? Can you give me one example of an insulting post I have put in the forum re Federico -apart from this one, which you misunderstood ?

Incidentally, he is a big boy, quite capable of defending himself, by doing it you are babying him, which I would find insulting :sneaky2: .

Cheers,

Id3