Mika on Australian morning TV

nico_collard

No, of course I don't, I only insult people who insult others, and Federico wouldn't, would he ? Actually his own post was a fine example of self derision, which I practise a lot and still can appreciate in others. F and I are soulmates, AC :wub2: ...

And sorry, you've lost me here : 'keep insulting' :confused: ? Can you give me one example of an insulting post I have put in the forum re Federico -apart from this one, which you misunderstood ?

So insulting people who have insulted others makes it OK, then? Two wrongs make a right? Different from what I was taught, but OK then. I'll keep that in mind. :thumb_yello:

I said "keep insulting" because I have seen you mock FD and

make antagonizing remarks repeatedly.

And it's not only FD that you have mocked, it's many of the other moderators

and members, including myself.

I don't have the time or inclination to go through and quote

all of your many, many posts, or the comments you have left on

other members' walls, but I know what I have read and think that

over the last few months the moderators have given you some latitude,

choosing to ignore your comments.

However, there comes a point where enough is enough.

Our guidelines state very clearly:

Personal insults and

attacks are also prohibited, and will result in a ban from the

forums. These include name-calling or insults about a person's religion, sex,

sexual orientation, race, age, nationality, physical impairment, etc. Do not

mock someone because of their appearance, or the way they speak/write, or

the amount of time they spend on the forum. And please do not hide behind

saying your comment was meant as "a joke", or use the

rose-colored glasses icon or white text to disguise a nasty remark. Just

saying you didn't mean something as an insult doesn't make it any less of

one.

As if all this wasn't enough, we have reason to believe that

"identicaltwin3" is indeed one and the same as Marie-Therese (writing under the name

marie-andrée de rougemont), who was banned several weeks ago.

Again, our guidelines state:

Do not register multiple accounts. If a member is

found to be using multiple accounts for inappropriate reasons (to

avoid disciplinary action for example), moderators may take steps to

disable the secondary account(s).

So... sorry to hijack this thread, but in the interest of transparency

I wanted to make it clear to everyone why we are banning the

account of identicaltwin3 at this time. This seemed to be as good a

place as any to announce it.

Edited by dcdeb

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As if all this wasn't enough, we have reason to believe that

"identicaltwin3" is indeed one and the same as Marie-Therese (writing under the name

marie-andrée de rougemont), who was banned several weeks ago.

:sneaky2:

*hrmph*

:gathering:

Think you're sitting talking to one person only to find out they are an imposter???

:dunno:

Is that anything like Girl Power!? If so, can I be Ginger Spice? Hehe

You can be if you wear the Union Jack dress :das:

I want to live in Aussie land!!

Latest news flash (seen scrolling along the bottom) ...

"a row has broken out between england and scotland as to who created haggis"

Classic

Freds, didn't you realise that's very inportant news in Australia?

btw has anyone managed to save those vids?

I've taped them, but that's of no use to you...

dailymotion is good for you?!

2009.08.04-Sunrise TV(Australia)-Mika new album

*download

http://www.mediafire.com/?ztnntnamngj

i will upload it the second video too

*download

http://www.mediafire.com/?gytmkannyzz

thank you for the information!

it's done the other too:

2009.08.04-The Morning Show(Australia)-Mika is Golden

*download

Thank you so much for doing this!

Finally managed to catch up. Thanks Tegan!! Enjoyed the the first interview now waiting for Mika to come on the second, it's a long wait.... what a coincidence that that woman came up with the name Albert? Was it really a coincidence?? Got to check her expressions again.. not that it's important..ha! Just curious. I'm now considering visiting Australia in November. What's the weather like then?

As CD said, it depends on the part of Oz you're talking about...

Ah wonderful to see you back Tegan with such wonderful news.

australia-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gif

Ooooh yes... I wouldn't have seen that it was going to be on, except the intern was drawing blood from mum, dad and I to test us for this genetic thing... Dad actually spotted it first..

i hope he includes South East Asia.. would really :wub2: to see him in my home country for a change. Mika the demonic chef clown snapping turtle... I can get used to that

If he doesn't, we can ask him about it...

wow!!

this is.. ZOMG.. its// oh wow

( i need to renew my passport. i'm gonna go do it RIGHT NOW.)

i have exams in november, so i pray to the god of all things mika that its LATE november..

You have to come...

Mika's a rare commodity that doesn't come around often. Just saying.

Especially around here :teehee:

truly wish i could, but somehow i don't think my parents'll let me fly to australia, alone, when i'm still a minor and effectively on a childs passport in the middle of my NCEA exams

if it was entirely up to me, i would so be there. I have the money. NCEA is a poor grading system in my opinion. (i've been saving to see mika since '07) my parents are sooo with me, wanting to see mika, my dad actually encourages it and wants to come too

on top of that, you cant resit NCEA last minute. if you wanna sit it a different time, you have to notify them, like, now. that day or fail

You know what, Mum said she's coming with me... not cause she really likes Mika, it's more because I think she's worried I might fall over or get really tired...

I've already told the brain injury lady that my goal is to get to these concerts... I plan on going to every concert he does here...

Sorted Kelzy

Give me a shout if you need anyfink else

Thanks freds...

bring on spring. its sooo freaking cold *shivers*

I hate Spring here (as in Orange)... at times it's colder than winter... it's cold from August to about November...

So... sorry to hijack this thread, but in the interest of transparency

I wanted to make it clear to everyone why we are banning the

account of identicaltwin3 at this time. This seemed to be as good a

place as any to announce it.

:boxed: Ummmmmm.... okay then...

Carry on chats about Meeks loving Oz! :biggrin2:

You know what, Mum said she's coming with me... not cause she really likes Mika, it's more because I think she's worried I might fall over or get really tired...

:biggrin2:

Hi:bye:Hi I'm farely new here, but I'm in Sydney and I'm sure all of us MFCers could be together when the shows are on. So you could count on us too:thumb_yello:

I've already told the brain injury lady that my goal is to get to these concerts... I plan on going to every concert he does here...

Yo mamma jus wanna spend time wifus. :naughty:

We'll let you sleep in the queue.. Or better yet, we'll hold a place for you so you can come join the queue later and you can reserve some energy that way.. I think in this case it's understandable.

Thanks freds...

Seconds this! Thanks Frekkie! :naughty:

Hi:bye:Hi I'm farely new here, but I'm in Sydney and I'm sure all of us MFCers could be together when the shows are on. So you could count on us too:thumb_yello:

I know you're new, and I'm not sure if you've heard or picked up on it yet, but quite a few of us have already met up over the years and will definitely be in Sydney together. Will be nice to meet you there too.. :)

I know you're new, and I'm not sure if you've heard or picked up on it yet, but quite a few of us have already met up over the years and will definitely be in Sydney together. Will be nice to meet you there too.. :)

Thanks. Oh I'm so excited:boing:you know i've never seen him live

just to confirm (trying to sort things out with my dad, bargaining, setting exams later etc haha)

Mika is playing in sydney, in november. right or wrong?

He didn't actually state a location. We presume it will be Sydney, but it might not be. And we have heard before that he was coming to Aus and then it got cancelled, so I personally would be waiting till you had something more concrete, but that's not gonna help with the plans you're trying to make.

Oh and Tegan, I'll wear a Union Jack dress provided it covers me from neck to ankles:naughty:

He didn't actually state a location. We presume it will be Sydney, but it might not be. And we have heard before that he was coming to Aus and then it got cancelled, so I personally would be waiting till you had something more concrete, but that's not gonna help with the plans you're trying to make.

Oh and Tegan, I'll wear a Union Jack dress provided it covers me from neck to ankles:naughty:

After analysing his interview on the morning show so many times I got this: He's having a free surprise acoustic gig in Nov and then he will announce his future "formal like" concert:boing:

Those of us who went to the one in 2007 (me, happikali, mouselle, Rainbow Sky, soangel, Jolene and pamram) organised to meet up before the concert, we can certainly do it again...

Yo mamma jus wanna spend time wifus. :naughty:

We'll let you sleep in the queue.. Or better yet, we'll hold a place for you so you can come join the queue later and you can reserve some energy that way.. I think in this case it's understandable.

DQ!

I'll just sneak in before doors open and if anyone bitches about it, I'll say "you wouldn't even be having a Mika concert if I didn't do a petition to get him here! :sneaky2:"

Seriously though, I'll be trying to get my strength up for it, and if I have to sleep through the next day then so be it!

Most of the Aussies haven't... be plan on changing that!

just to confirm (trying to sort things out with my dad, bargaining, setting exams later etc haha)

It's more like Mika is planning on playing somewhere in Australia in November... unfortunately has been announced besudes on The Morning Show, so don't plan everything just yet...

Exactly right...

Ooooh... well you're no fun! :sneaky2:

:roftl:

After analysing his interview on the morning show so many times I got this: He's having a free surprise acoustic gig in Nov and then he will announce his future "formal like" concert:boing:

I thought it was more like doing one, maybe two concerts, maybe an acoustic concert and then announcing a proper tour...

Guys, I know it's exciting (trust me, I'm pretty excited myself) but PLEASE don't plan anything until we get a bit more information... I'd hate for someone to plan where they think he will be touring and then be wrong and waste money...

Guys, I know it's exciting (trust me, I'm pretty excited myself) but PLEASE don't plan anything until we get a bit more information... I'd hate for someone to plan where they think he will be touring and then be wrong and waste money...

That's exactly why I'm sitting on my hands and making an almost creditable attempt at waiting patiently...lol

:wink2:dailymotion is good for you?!

2009.08.04-Sunrise TV(Australia)-Mika new album

*download

http://www.mediafire.com/?ztnntnamngj

:wink2:i will upload it the second video too

*download

:wub2:thank you for the information!

:wink2:u're welcome!

it's done the other too:

2009.08.04-The Morning Show(Australia)-Mika is Golden

*download

Thank you so much for the link! very appreciated! :thumb_yello::wub2:

And thank you Tegan for the news! :thumb_yello:

I'll just sneak in before doors open and if anyone bitches about it, I'll say "you wouldn't even be having a Mika concert if I didn't do a petition to get him here! :sneaky2:"

YES!

And if someone still has a problem with that tell them to complain in this fan club!:teehee:

:boxing:

That's exactly why I'm sitting on my hands and making an almost creditable attempt at waiting patiently...lol

Good woman...

I'm sure the mods will announce something as soon as they find out anything...

Thank you so much for the link! very appreciated! :thumb_yello::wub2:

And thank you Tegan for the news! :thumb_yello:

Tis okay!

YES!

And if someone still has a problem with that tell them to complain in this fan club!:teehee:

:boxing:

Sounds good... I might just use that!

We have no idea :dunno:

I wouldn't take anything that he said spontaneously on a chat show

for fact. Honestly, until it's officially announced, you really can't

count on it actually happening. :no:

Ah, the voice of reason! Listen to Teegs! :thumb_yello:

Truly, as soon as we know something FOR SURE it will be plastered all

over this forum! :naughty:

We have no idea :dunno:

I wouldn't take anything that he said spontaneously on a chat show

for fact. Honestly, until it's officially announced, you really can't

count on it actually happening. :no:

Ah, the voice of reason! Listen to Teegs! :thumb_yello:

Truly, as soon as we know something FOR SURE it will be plastered all

over this forum! :naughty:

Thanks Deb... And no doubt you'll be just as excited as us when he does announce dates...

Thanks Deb... And no doubt you'll be just as excited as us when he does announce dates...

I will! I know how long you guys have been waiting... and waiting... and waiting... :boxed:

And also the excitement that fills the MFC whenever there are dates

announced -- the energy -- it's just electric! I love that

feeling. :biggrin2:

So yes... c'mon, MIKA! We need some tour dates! :roll1: