Mika on Australian morning TV

nico_collard

Thank you for posting! These are great interviews - both interviewers are really pleasant, relaxed and easy with him and in turn he seems to be too. So good for all his current fans (and the new ones he'll be getting!) that he's going to be touring Oz soon.

I loved it in the first i/v where he said he used to dance to INXS - I've always wondered if he knew of them, had ever listened to them, liked them at all etc. I love their stuff so am really delighted that he seems to have liked at least one of their tracks too!! His description of his dance routine to it was so sweet!

Hey, I like the chef trousers!

I thought that lol :roftl: The Australian interviews (from 2007 and now) always have a tendancy to be my favourites lol. They're so relaxed.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And there he was, good old Mika! :wub2: Australia in November!:biggrin2:

Chef pants, poor guy, same happened to me when I was little. I fell in love in a pair of pants with that same pattern, only smaller, the pattern, and was absolutely happy with my pants until my mother told me it was the kind of pants a chef is using for work.:blush-anim-cl: Shattered dreams!:naughty:

Thank you Tegan!

Glad he's going to Australia again and glad to see you online :wub2:

umm... 2nd video is about budget home makeover :blink:

edit: nevermind :doh::lol3:

The first one was so sweet and funny, I love that happy interviewer!:roftl::wub2:

Still waiting for the second one, seems to be a lot of other stuff before Mika...if he shows, we'll see!:naughty:

So nice to see you're back, nico_collard!:wub2:

The 2nd video is called "Mika is golden"

look for it on the same page

Stealing some quality time with DDG physiotherapists to post these two beauties ? How very unselfish of you!

They work in France, but both undownloadable.

I noticed a few things...

First, he has taken to wearing hats to hide his balding spot. Clever, all the more so as he looks :swoon: with a hat on.

He hasn't brought to Oxfam his blue and white striped jacket, the one he was wearing at the Beirut Press Conference, just one year ago. Good for him, being a spendthrift wouldn't lead you nowhere, m'boy!

I still can't see the WAG video as a coming out one but if he gets any fruitier off stage, especially during interviews, they'll soon put him in an orchard; fresher air than in a closet but definitely colder in winter. THINK, Sire!

Cheers,

Id3

I did! Aren't I unselfish! ( I also saw a very hot doctor today... who was quite tall as well! :das: Oooooooh he was nice!)

If he gets any fruitier he'll end up giving you diabetes! :wink2:

BACK IN NOVEMBER to OZ!!!:thumb_yello:

Ah Tegan, the joys of having you online for us!!!

And Albert gets a special mention! Loved it:wub2:

I heard Mika was on Nova this morning too. What is it, blitz Australia day???

Isn't it great!

Actually, I should mention that Senyorita12003 found the second interview online, I checked and it wasn't there...

November is Summer time isnt it? , my brain isnt working:roftl:

November is still Spring, but close enough!

sorry i cannot listen now...is he LIVE?

i guess they were recorded when he was there some time ago.

Not live, I think he did them when he came over here for a few days last month...

Thank you for posting! These are great interviews - both interviewers are really pleasant, relaxed and easy with him and in turn he seems to be too. So good for all his current fans (and the new ones he'll be getting!) that he's going to be touring Oz soon.

I loved it in the first i/v where he said he used to dance to INXS - I've always wondered if he knew of them, had ever listened to them, liked them at all etc. I love their stuff so am really delighted that he seems to have liked at least one of their tracks too!! His description of his dance routine to it was so sweet!

Hey, I like the chef trousers!

I remember him mentioning in the Video Hits interview he did 2 years ago that he liked INXS...

I thought that lol :roftl: The Australian interviews (from 2007 and now) always have a tendancy to be my favourites lol. They're so relaxed.

They really are great interviews, and as you say, it's because they're so relaxed... Maybe because the interviewers (and Aussies in general) are quite laid back...

The 2nd video is called "Mika is golden"

look for it on the same page

Thanks Mari, I didn't know you could chose, I just waited around 30 minutes and saw a lot of other Australian morning TV, quite interesting!:roftl:

Thanks Mari, I didn't know you could chose, I just waited around 30 minutes and saw a lot of other Australian morning TV, quite interesting!:roftl:

You're welcome Sienna :)

I didn't realize it at once myself :biggrin2:

I remember him mentioning in the Video Hits interview he did 2 years ago that he liked INXS...

They really are great interviews, and as you say, it's because they're so relaxed... Maybe because the interviewers (and Aussies in general) are quite laid back...

I was thinking... sorry, my negative mind at work here, I suppose, and I myself am a huge fan of INXS, but that reminded me of the Princess of Wales talking about baby Prince William luuuving his koala bear, then grinning in triumph at her hubby :thumb_yello: , during a radio interview.

Let's not forget Sire is an actor, always careful to be pc -and luuuved- more than candid :wink2: .

Laid back ? Yes, and respectful and, judging from the second interviewer's looks, quite edible too :drool::licks_lips: .

Cheers,

Id3

I was thinking... sorry, my negative mind at work here, I suppose, and I myself am a huge fan of INXS, but that reminded me of the Princess of Wales talking about baby Prince William luuuving his koala bear, then grinning in triumph at her hubby :thumb_yello: , during a radio interview.

Let's not forget Sire is an actor, always careful to be pc -and luuuved- more than candid :wink2: .

Laid back ? Yes, and respectful and, judging from the second interviewer's looks, quite edible too :drool::licks_lips: .

Cheers,

Id3

All I can say is Oh God! Scary early 80's royals!

Oh yes... James Tobin is quite easy on the eyes!

:doh: Didn't even think of starting a thread. I just spazzed out in the Aussie thread earlier and left it at that:naughty:

I always enjoy the Aussie interviews:roftl: (except that horrible joke one)

*pats*

That's okay... I spazzed out, thought about doing a thread, then got foalbaby to check the video out, then made the thread... I was quite good considering I have a brain injury (that's my excuse for not doing stuff! :biggrin2:)

That joke one was just plain pointless...

Albert! Ah! I think he should name the album something about Albert.

His snapping turtle face was so cute!! I'll have to tell my snapping turtle, Chompy, that he has a new brother.

It's great to see all this support! I reckon he will do two, and it's good to head he's working on an acoustic concert!

I like the title something about Albert...

When he did that Twitter album titles comp (did anyone actually win that?) I put in Riding the Golden Donkey, and Albert is the golden donkey, so the balls in his court now!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Oh, and both vids worked for me too, thank you Tegan:wink2:

I want to live in Aussie land!!

Latest news flash (seen scrolling along the bottom) ...

"a row has broken out between england and scotland as to who created haggis" :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Classic

Are they trying to claim they did or blame the other one? Cos it's not something I'd be putting my hand up to acknowledge having created:roftl:

I want to live in Aussie land!!

Latest news flash (seen scrolling along the bottom) ...

"a row has broken out between england and scotland as to who created haggis" :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Classic

I saw that on the news yesterday :blink:

:lmfao:

Don't eat it ... so don't care :naughty: