• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome back Tegan and thanks for posting:thumb_yello:

both are great interviews:wub2:

"i'm a turtle":roftl:

*A snappy turtle to boot*

What one of those is - answers on a postcard .... though I suppose he does like to bite things and people :wink2:

*A snappy turtle to boot*

What one of those is - answers on a postcard .... though I suppose he does like to bite things and people :wink2:

you're right i forgot to write the word snappy:roftl:

btw has anyone managed to save those vids?

you're right i forgot to write the word snappy:roftl:

btw has anyone managed to save those vids?

I'll have a go, but I probably won't be able to post them until tomorrow morning (nearly midnight, and I have to get up at 6am!)

Way to make a comeback, Tegan!:thumb_yello:

I do agree that australian interviews are always more relaxed and fun.

QUOTE=identicaltwin3;2431622]

I still can't see the WAG video as a coming out one but if he gets any fruitier off stage, especially during interviews, they'll soon put him in an orchard :shocked: ; fresher air than in a closet but definitely colder in winter. THINK, Sire :rolls_eyes: !

I just had to quote this. You are the Oscar Wilde of the MFC!:roftl::roftl:

Thanks so much for posting these, Tegan! :thumb_yello:

November is Summer time isnt it? , my brain isnt working:roftl:

You don't say :shocked: !

Cheers,

Id3

I'm sure you don't mean to keep insulting FD, ID3,

but it's sure starting to look that way. :sneaky2:

Maybe you should have tried the :wink2: instead of the :shocked:

smiley, otherwise we'll get the wrong idea...

Edited by dcdeb

I was thinking... sorry, my negative mind at work here, I suppose, and I myself am a huge fan of INXS, but that reminded me of the Princess of Wales talking about baby Prince William luuuving his koala bear, then grinning in triumph at her hubby :thumb_yello: , during a radio interview. Let's not forget Sire is an actor, always careful to be pc -and luuuved- more than candid :wink2: .

Laid back ? Yes, and respectful and, judging from the second interviewer's looks, quite edible too :drool::licks_lips: .

Cheers,

Id3

Yes, Id3, I know what you mean, it did also occur to me that he is very good at mentionning something which will endear himself to wherever he happens to be - he could've mentionned any other singer/band that he used to dance along to in his bedroom when he was 17 but he didn't, he made a point of mentionning INXS, because he was in Australia!

So I'm aware that he is being 'diplomatic' and complimentary to the country he's in, even trying to be 'lurved' as you put it, but I still think he wouldn't have said INXS unless he really did like at least the one track that he said he danced to!!

Maybe me being naive, but I don't think he's THAT cynical!! I don't think he's going out to deceive anyone. It comes more from a genuine wish to be, well, just plain NICE I think!! :biggrin2: I think it may have been a much more genuine response than Princess Di's (who would probably have been prepped by royal aides to say something like she did)!!

He may not be really into all of INXS' music, but I was still chuffed he said he danced to one of their songs (I'm so easily pleased - what a sucker, I've well and truly fallen under his spell!!!)

On another note - I love his mention, in one of the i/v's, of his owning a donkey and the response 'Yes, of course you do'!! So funny. :roftl:

They won't work for me !

Can someone please post them on youtube ?:shocked:

:wink2:dailymotion is good for you?!

2009.08.04-Sunrise TV(Australia)-Mika new album

*download

http://www.mediafire.com/?ztnntnamngj

:wink2:i will upload it the second video too

*download

http://www.mediafire.com/?gytmkannyzz

:wub2:thank you for the information!

Finally managed to catch up :teehee: Thanks Tegan!! Enjoyed the the first interview now waiting for Mika to come on the second, it's a long wait.... what a coincidence that that woman came up with the name Albert?:boxed: Was it really a coincidence??:sneaky2: Got to check her expressions again.. not that it's important..ha! Just curious. I'm now considering visiting Australia in November :aah: What's the weather like then?

Speaking of being prepped... how many of us think it was accidental that she just happened to come up with Albert? Not me!

Seems like a hell of a coincidence.. maybe she had it in her notes, therefore she had to hide it. Well if she's a good reporter, she would've done her research and that would have involved checking his twitter.. and you'd never miss it if you're researching there...unless maybe she is a fan and actually follows him :naughty:

Watched the second one.... tis a good one :thumb_yello: Looks like there may be two official gigs... a secret gig and more tv stuff in November... the Aussies deserve it after all the promos but no shows :wink2: When he says he didn't get the chance to tour properly and would do so now.. i hope he includes South East Asia.. would really :wub2: to see him in my home country for a change. Mika the demonic chef clown snapping turtle... I can get used to that :naughty: